What's new

Told gun seller Im a card holder, big mistake?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thing to add to your last paragraph, he also has three months to create a black flag event in order to stay in power. I don't put it past barry for one second.

Wouldn't be hard to do. Bush signed the Executive Order months before leaving office that allowed a sitting President to suspend national elections in the event of ANY Declared Threat To National Security. Obama has been busy-has signed over 900 Executive orders-more than any 1 term president ever and many more than nearly every 2 termers, with a large number of them setting up which agencies will assume which roles when/if Marshall Law is established.
Under certain conditions, bullets are more valuable than silver or gold.

Ironeek

It just seems bizarre thaT the USA has got so fucked up that people are actually preparing for ANARCHY.....

GUNS SAVE MORE LIVES THAN THEY TAKE.

I seriously fucking doubt that!!!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
It just seems bizarre thaT the USA has got so fucked up that people are actually preparing for ANARCHY.....

I seriously fucking doubt that!!!

Why is it odd that people are preparing for Anarchy? Our own president backs groups like Occupy Wall St that has murders, scores of rapes, and many other racist and other insidious acts. Our president backs the "Arib Spring".......Do I really need to go on? Don't you know anarchy is the cool thing now days.

As for guns saving more people than killing.......look it up, it is fact. Seems like an ignorant thing to do, come into a conversation and just call bull shit with nothing to back it up.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120722062703AAM3Iqi
That is just one link of thousands that back this fact. This particular link has numbers from FBI statistics.

Ironeek

Why is it odd that people are preparing for Anarchy? Our own president backs groups like Occupy Wall St that has murders, scores of rapes, and many other racist and other insidious acts. Our president backs the "Arib Spring".......

The occupy protests were indeed full of nutcases. But some of the ideas behind the original protests were solid in my opinion (i.e. the concentration of power and wealth in the hands of a few). I dont see how youved jumped from obamba expressing similar views as a large number of young people to the onset of anarchy.

Dont even get me started on what happen in Libya and Egypt.....

As for guns saving more people than killing.......look it up, it is fact. Seems like an ignorant thing to do, come into a conversation and just call bull shit with nothing to back it up.

The following are gun death numbers for 5 sample developed countries in 2011

UK: 68
Canada: 165
Australia: 65
Japan: 39
USA: over 11 thousand
In responsible hands I tend to agree with you. It just sounds that licensing laws in many states are ridiculously lax

Gun ownership is in America is the leading cause of homocide, 2 to 1.
You can say that guns don't kill people because they are inanimate objects and be factually correct. Problem is Guns give people a sense of power. A command over many. They make men make rash decisions. They embolden people to do things out of arrogance and self-righteousness.

T

THE PABLOS

Why is it odd that people are preparing for Anarchy? Our own president backs groups like Occupy Wall St that has murders, scores of rapes, and many other racist and other insidious acts. Our president backs the "Arib Spring".......Do I really need to go on? Don't you know anarchy is the cool thing now days.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120722062703AAM3Iqi
That is just one link of thousands that back this fact. This particular link has numbers from FBI statistics.

You spout nothing but right wing christian fascism rhetoric. I don't think you even have a clue to what you are saying. Your mind has been eaten away...to become a disconnected bowl of mush. That talk radio you listen to...it's for entertainment purposes only. If you are so dumb as to take it as reality...stop smoking pot...or have your doctor change your meds...whatever you need to do.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
You spout nothing but right wing christian fascism rhetoric. I don't think you even have a clue to what you are saying. Your mind has been eaten away...to become a disconnected bowl of mush. That talk radio you listen to...it's for entertainment purposes only. If you are so dumb as to take it as reality...stop smoking pot...or have your doctor change your meds...whatever you need to do.

hmmm.... Nothing but insults. If you have nothing to bring to the conversation other than insults.... And what the fuck is "christian fascism rhetoric?" The right "fascism" comes from the very very far right.....are you calling me a Nazi? You really have no idea what I stand for.

For the record, I am neither republican or democrat. I choose to hold the ideals of our forefathers, and stay away from a two party system. That just blew your mind didn't it?

BTW - did you really tell me to stop smoking pot? You do realize what web site your on right? We here on this site don't believe pot has a negative effect on the brain. You and Nancy Reagan are buds right?

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Ironeek - You posted some stats, let me show you why those stats hide the truth. Also if you post stats like that, please provide a link for verification. Other wise you might be pulling that info from your anus. I will just assume you were pulling correct information.

UK: 68
Canada: 165
Australia: 65
Japan: 39
USA: over 11 thousand
Population of these countries:

UK: 62,641,000
Canada: 34,482,779
Australia: 22,620,600
Japan: 127,817,277
USA: 311,591,917
A link for my information: www.google.com/publicdata
Our population is bigger than everybody you posted put together. So death numbers from guns alone don't tell you anything unless you compare the population as well.

Maybe I can switch gears here then. Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Gun Crime Rate In The World? http://angloaustria.blogspot.com/2010/06/why-switzerland-has-lowest-gun-crime.html

Every man over a certain age in Switzerland MUST carry a gun. Switzerland has the lowest crime rate of any country in the world. Here is a cut and past from the article and link I posted.

Just look at the equation:

HIGH GUN Switzerland = LOW GUN CRIME Country (actually, virtually non-existent gun crime)

LOW GUN England = HIGH GUN CRIME England

Maybe you could give your opinion on how this could be if guns are the source of violence?

BTW - Ironeek, great conversation. I am not trying to argue with YOU, just stating my side of THE argument. Thanks for having an intelligent conversation about a controversial topic without loosing your cool. Respect.

T

THE PABLOS

hmmm.... Nothing but insults. Fuck off please. If you have nothing to bring to the conversation other than insults, then kindly sit on a dick. And what the fuck is "christian fascism rhetoric?" The right "fascism" comes from the very very far right.....are you calling me a Nazi? You really have no idea what I stand for. Once again, fuck off.

For the record, I am neither republican or democrat. I choose to hold the ideals of our four fathers, and stay away from a two party system. That just blew your mind didn't it?

BTW - did you really tell me to stop smoking pot? You do realize what web site your on right? We here on this site don't believe pot has a negative effect on the brain. You and Nancy Reagan are buds right?

I know you get your backyard grows ripped off by kids (did you not even mention...they were hispanic?)...then start another thread...about the etiquette of telling some other citizen on your block...that while you were out sniffing around for your stolen plants...you were concerned about his security. You can't mind your own garden...but hey...you can share your experience and help someone else with theirs. Typical of someone who has no clue...but is there to help out. Thanks for the help with the symbolism.

Yeah dude...I see you plain as day. Not bright...affected by whatever the latest trend tells you about being a constitutional defender of the faith/Easily led into thinking...that all this nonsense you spew...has anything to do with the constitution. You're not a Democrat or a Republican...but you will still vote (don't tell me you throw your vote away either)...and seeing as you bash the left more than the right (not at all)...it would appear that you have hooked your wagon to the Mormon-not-so-tolerant train (as in...they fit in with your rhetoric). Am I wrong?...or have you devised some other plan? Rewriting the constitution for us...supported by your own definitions/interpretations?.....the hell you say??? Let's be serious.

I'm aware of my surroundings dude...situational awareness even when stoned to the bone. You smell bad buddy...have a potty mouth...and like your signature says...living in a fabrication. All of which...is just fine by me....but it doesn't give you a free run at spreading utter nonsense....without repercussions. Transparency is not something you choose...so here I am...standing directly in front of you. Silence your rhetoric...or hit your ignore button....trendsetter. You've probably been a good american patriot for all of what?..these last 4yrs?....congrats on staying up on your own two feet in this country's deep time of despair...these worst of times that somehow you are suffering in....under the threat of communism in all its guises.

Fear monger. That's the bottom line. You live in fear.

Last edited:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
We are talking about gun rights here, wtf are you talking about?
You've probably been a good american patriot for all of what?..these last 4yrs?...

Of all your shit talking this is the one comment I have beef with. Just so you know, my family is big into politics. Dad is Republican, mom is Democrat and my Uncle has run for congress many years ago. I have been interested in politics since I was 10 years old. When I turned 18, that very year I voted. (happened to be on a presidential election year) Go spew your hate elsewhere.:tiphat:

crazybear

I don't want to get into name calling, this thread started out by asking a question that should be self explanatory!
Cannabis is illegal according to the federal government, the form you fill out to buy a weapon is a federal form, truth I have lied every time about that question, about using cannabis, it's my life!
Second of all I doubt Obama could of enacted any worse forms of government intrusion into our lives than the Bush administration, & before you jump on me about Democrat & believe we should have more than two parties & every vote should count!
I think that both parties are messed up but, if you read what Romney wants to do, how can we afford to have tax breaks for the most wealthy & do away with Obama care, I took the time to read obamacare & it's mostly getting the insurance companies to insure people for better rates & have to insure people even if the have a pre-existing condition, & why is it bad that everybody can get health care !? you think poor people don't get health care already? Wrong a hospital can't turn away a sick person because they can't pay the hospital absorbs the cost & passes it on to us, you think I'm wrong have insurance get your bill & ask for an itemized bill before you pay, believe me you are billed for other people's stuff, they took a lot off after I called to go over bill!

T

THE PABLOS

We are talking about gun rights here, wtf are you talking about?

Of all your shit talking this is the one comment I have beef with. Just so you know, my family is big into politics. Dad is Republican, mom is Democrat and my Uncle has run for congress many years ago. I have been interested in politics since I was 10 years old. When I turned 18, that very year I voted. (happened to be on a presidential election year) Go spew your hate elsewhere.:tiphat:

Bringing things around to your judgement and credibility dude. That's what we are doing here. No hate there at all....just following your crumb trail....as you see fit to make it public. Can you follow what I'm saying? Credibility/Judgement....important stuff for an interested political fledgling...such as yourself. I mean...you do take the time to spread it around...so I've taken the time to read you....try and understand your viewpoints.

So far all I've gotten: America is in desperate times because the political situation has drifted away from the constitution...and that you believe in the constitution and that you believe some medium (The Blaze...nah that's not right wing geared) portrays an accurate view of what's happening in the world. You even took the time to give the medium's web address.

I could care less...sit on a dick/fuck myself etc....as you are telling me to do....it demonstrates your lack of balance..and the underlying general state of being disgruntled...unhappy...and a willingness to see others in the same state. You...in this most desperate of times...missing meals or something?

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
For the record, I am neither republican or democrat. I choose to hold the ideals of our four fathers, and stay away from a two party system. That just blew your mind didn't it?

Four fathers? Seriously?

Like I've told you before in one of your many past identities on this site... you're out of your depth.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Bringing things around to your judgement and credibility dude. That's what we are doing here. No hate there at all....just following your crumb trail....you do take the time to spread it around...so I've taken the time to read you....try and understand your viewpoints.

As I have pointed out many times, you have gotten me wrong. First you say you listen and read my quotes and judge me off those right.

I know you get your backyard grows ripped off by kids (did you not even mention...they were hispanic?)...

Well go back to the thread and read that I clearly state many times I did not get robbed by kids. THEY WERE GROWN MEN!!! Did that sink in that time? Plus is was 4 guys not two. Is this how you judge me? You read my quotes, then insert whatever you want in your brain?

Bro, you started the insults. I have edited my posts. Please just stop.

BTW - Forefathers. My cell phone edited my quote for me and got it wrong. Sorry I didn't notice, but that is what is important here right? Grammar and spelling? If that is what your talking about then yes, I am out of my league, spelling never was my strong suit.

Bringing things around to your judgement and credibility dude. That's what we are doing here. No hate there at all....just following your crumb trail....as you see fit to make it public. Can you follow what I'm saying? Credibility/Judgement....important stuff for an interested political fledgling...such as yourself. I mean...you do take the time to spread it around...so I've taken the time to read you....try and understand your viewpoints.

So far all I've gotten: America is in desperate times because the political situation has drifted away from the constitution...and that you believe in the constitution and that you believe some medium (The Blaze...nah that's not right wing geared) portrays an accurate view of what's happening in the world. You even took the time to give the medium's web address.

I could care less...sit on a dick/fuck myself etc....as you are telling me to do....it demonstrates your lack of balance..and the underlying general state of being disgruntled...unhappy...and a willingness to see others in the same state. You...in this most desperate of times...missing meals or something?

T

THE PABLOS

Fair enough...and it's not like I enjoy hearing you got robbed (whether by kids or grown men) or anything like that. I don't wish that on anyone. If grown men robbed you...or even kids...not very smart thieves.

My real beef was with a couple posts relating to how terrible it is in the states presently. It honestly sounds like I'm watching a news program....like media vomit...that I can hear anytime I go to the post office...and listen to all the malcontents that meet there. It also seems to draw in other malcontents into a topic of discussion....but that's just me being getting tired of all the bitching...and the retarded repeating of what is dished out during political frenzies.

I won't be voting...have not voted for a president since 1988 (Ron Paul) and will stand up and say....I don't think my vote (or yours) matters for a piss in the end. I don't support a Righteous Republic which is where the right wants to go (whether they admit it or not)...and don't support collectivism either...which is where the left wants to go.

I don't believe either party runs this country....and that it's all a blanketed sham set up by world banks (since the country's/corporation's inception). The idea of having a say is a fallacy...in itself. You don't I don't We don't....so when I hear the deep in diving into political parties or even constitutional rights...I'm confused by others beliefs in such things. We live a bit more sheltered than other countries...which allows us the luxury of thinking those thoughts...but push comes to shove...reality will pop that balloon.

We are one evangelist cowboy war hawk away from total lock down. One more hollywood production perceived attack. It's not now...but as soon as they find their role players...it's on. I don't intend to be here when this goes down. That said...while I'm still living in the states...I will live comfortable and happy..as always....and wish everyone the best

* I had no beef with spelling or the facts on the # of peeps that robbed you

** Peace and out

vta

Veteran
alex_jones_ridiculous.jpg

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I won't be voting...have not voted for a president since 1988 (Ron Paul) and will stand up and say....I don't think my vote (or yours) matters for a piss in the end.

Enough said, I guess your point of view doesn't count then. Have some pride and get out and vote instead of inserting your will over the internet. Kind of pathetic IMHO. In my family, you only get a say if you vote. I am sure it's not the same for all families.

Have a good weekend The Pablos.:tiphat:

T

THE PABLOS

Enough said, I guess your point of view doesn't count then. Have some pride and get out and vote instead of inserting your will over the internet. Kind of pathetic IMHO. In my family, you only get a say if you vote. I am sure it's not the same for all families.

Have a good weekend The Pablos.:tiphat:

LOL...whatever dude....but you are 100% correct....my point of view doesn't count. Pride is just the ego hiding itself out of fear..so much untruth has been built on this fear...the Christian guilt trip...for example. You can't separate someone from their emotional investment....no matter how pathetic their cause may be.

Son...you don't know what will is....good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts