What's new

To Legalize Cannabis Or Not To?

To Legalize Cannabis Or Not To?

• Total voters

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats that aero? i dont have to like you but i better respect you? why? what are the consequences if i dont? im very curious...you gonna come to cali and give me a lil visit or what?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and you have forgotten more than i know? again, please explain how you know this....

<~Hades~>

I moved on when i was 17 to slanging Meth~Then one day you wake up realizing everyones dead or in jail or in federal prison~ weed money slow clown money~ you can make in 30 days what Guys in humboldt make all season. saling 20$ 1/10ths and 100 half teens...If you control Your whole niegborhood~spend 2000 a night for as OZ and by morning playing cards and answering your phone you got 6gz and repeat~ I wised up by 24 ~ All my friends are in prison , some dead Suicide or murder or lost there minds and hear voices~ Alot more gunplay in the rock game~ Karmas a bitch also!!!

I grow weed now for fun like i did when i waS 14 LOL

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hes probably got a 2in dick hahah

...and just for the record, ALL my ex girlfriends have told me size doesnt matter. of course, im usually lying naked in the fetal position and crying when they tell me that...but they wouldnt lie to me would they?
EDIT: i think i found another self quote for my signature! i think you may like that part of my new sig aero! and smart guy up there in the bay too...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
calm the fuck down holmes...you're taking an aggressive tone when you dont need to...

what im trying to say is....dealing marijuana is a more calculated and lesser risk than selling meth or coke. yeah you can maybe make more money selling meth/coke, but there is so many more headaches involved that its not worth the risk. it also takes a certain kind of person to sell that shit that destroys more peoples lives than pot.

anybody can sell trees, i know nerdy kids selling trees to thugged out people selling trees. its a free market, and your accusation that Aero is selling weed because hes too "pussy" to sell coke is plain stupid. Maybe he just stiucks to trees because he can make wayy more on it and not deal with fucking coke fiends or the feds??

sounds like your taking issue just to be dick..thats how i feel.

...but getting back to you....so which one is better money? make up your mind if your gonna have a pissing match w me. im a complete dick when someone pees in my cheerios and im guessing im smarter then you, plus i drank a TON of mountain dew today(hit a six pack and i feel like im back on the pipe! haha) and im itching to further my asshole rating! and your problem with selling coke or meth instead of pot is that its more of a headache? for me it a lil more along the lines of a moral dilemna then 'hasslefree' lifestyle...

Fuel

I've voted NO because it will be scary to give the liberty of my ganja to gov' in viewing what they have done with tabacco and alcohol. In a reformed system i can vote Yes.

But damn... i don't want be "legalized" in this world or dimension lol I'm more to wish the end of this stupid "legalization/approvement" system wich is by definition... stupid, all can be a drug, and all are free to do what they want with theyr own body at the moment it hurt no one.

Is plastic surgery declared illegal by the dependancy it make in certain persons ? No. So i don't care to be legalized in an hypocrite system.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
subrob you off your fucking meds?? you acting like an angry ass child you need a nap.

i sold coke, shits weak. seen friends turn into custies and loose face. my crew was breaking down icebergs had half of SF calling. that was years ago and my friend just gotta outta jail for that shit 2 months ago. i felt good when i didnt have that shit in my house anymore, stick to the green as always.

i choose to deal with herbs because here in cali it aint that seroius. that clear enough for you? you get caught with 15,000 worth of pot in SF it aint the same as getting caught with a tiny iceberg ounce of coke. and for the record im makin way more this year than i ever clocked before off herbs, way more than cocaine and without the headaches and bad karma...

its that fucking simple, your taking my posts way outta context.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Whatever amount of pot it takes to keep you medicated has nothing to do with how much it takes for anyone else. Do you cook with your cannabis? Make it into lotions? Nobody has the right to tell people how much is enough. Lately I have to smoke about 3 grams a day. Your setup would not be enough.

To smoke 3 grams a day, 7 days a week you'd need to produce (3x7=21g) 21 g per week. I average about 8 g per plant.... so.... (21/8=2.62 plants harvested per week.)

My setup is actually designed to harvest 3-4 plants per week. At 8g per plant that's..... (3x8= 24g or 4x8=32g)

So... what were you saying again about can't be done and you need to smoke more than I do?

If you wanna continue to grow more than that amount (and remember, the proposed legal amount is more than 5 times larger than my entire cabinet... it's more than 10 times bigger than my flowering chamber...) more power to you. But why not go ahead and vote yes anyway?

in such a case you need to keep several mothers, take clones from different phenotypes, grow them out, cure them and test.

I have 4 bonzai moms in my veg chamber.... which is 2.01 sq ft just like my flower chamber. There would be room for many more if I had the desire.

And again, under the law, I could increase the size of BOTH of my rooms by a factor of more than 5! I could keep tons of bonzai moms alive in such a circumstance.

I like what else you had to say:tiphat:

Well, then you should LOVE this post.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
subrob you off your fucking meds?? you acting like an angry ass child you need a nap.
-----------------yes i am off my meds as a matter of fact, but that has little to do with why i dont like you.
i sold coke, shits weak. seen friends turn into custies and loose face. my crew was breaking down icebergs had half of SF calling. that was years ago and my friend just gotta outta jail for that shit 2 months ago. i felt good when i didnt have that shit in my house anymore, stick to the green as always.

its that fucking simple, your taking my posts way outta context.
maybe you should be more careful with your context...for example, did you sell coke or are you sticking to the green "as always"? if i piss you off, then i expect you to throw my contradictory statements back in my face and i post accordingly...and maybe you will learn when someone like me is talking shit to someone else, and the conversation has nothing to do with you, you should just keep your fuckin nose out of it. but no, you had to go get in the middle of an asshole like me and a dick who argues with statements like "go crawl up your mothers dirty pussy" how much does it suck to be in a position to be siding with one of us two dickheads? and for the record i dont 'clock' any money off cannabis. but does that give me less credibility?

ChronJohn

You know, this initiative only specifies a 25 SQUARE foot limit, not cubic. That means we have no vertical limit on our rooms. So unless they consider separate chambers as grow space then we could have as many plants as we could fit into a 5x5 area times how ever many 5x5 chambers we can fit vertically.

I cannot say for sure but I think each "floor" counts as a 5x5 area. I too thought about stacking two cabs on top of one another, but then you have two 5x5 areas, just on top of one another. whether the cabs are next to each other or stacked, either way you have a 50 square foot canopy, not 25 as is allowed. my suggestion would be to either grow trees or a good SOG strain. BTW yea AFs are yielding pretty decent these days but you will not get them to maximize their yield by packing them in so tight, they need space to reach full potential. But that said your estimate of 8gs per would be a pretty conservative estimate for your hypothetical setup.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
in order for full legalization to pass the rest of the country needs to get on board with it, and it plain and simply wont happen.

it just wont...cant you honestly see right wingers or conservative dems in states like arkansas, texas, etc voting for legalization?

Have you ever been to Texas? The vast majority of our population either smokes or has smoked. Walk down 6th street for 5 min and you'll see more stoners then you can count. Believe it or not, Texas is one of the more liberal states in the south, with Austin being one of the most liberal cities in America.

Also, we have several pro-cannabis representatives whom include Ron Paul, and I believe if he where to be governor we would be a step closer to legalizing or at least becoming medical.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Like I said I do not believe them when they say that medical patients are protected.

It's not about you believing that they will, it is weather or not it is supported by the bill, which it is. If its passed they can't say, "Oops, we lied about protecting medical patients, sorry".

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
I cannot say for sure but I think each "floor" counts as a 5x5 area. I too thought about stacking two cabs on top of one another, but then you have two 5x5 areas, just on top of one another. whether the cabs are next to each other or stacked, either way you have a 50 square foot canopy, not 25 as is allowed. my suggestion would be to either grow trees or a good SOG strain. BTW yea AFs are yielding pretty decent these days but you will not get them to maximize their yield by packing them in so tight, they need space to reach full potential. But that said your estimate of 8gs per would be a pretty conservative estimate for your hypothetical setup.

Still, it never specifies how the area is measured, it says nothing about canopy or floor space, only that you are limited to 25 square feet.

"Cultivate, on private property by the owner, lawful occupant, or other lawful resident or guest of the private property owner or lawful occupant, cannabis plants for personal consumption only, in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or, in the absence of any residence, the parcel. Cultivation on leased or rented property may be subject to approval from the owner of the property. Provided that, nothing in this section shall permit unlawful or unlicensed cultivation of cannabis on any public lands."

Therefore, their is an unlimited amount of vertical space at our disposal, any other conclusion would be reading into things that are not there and putting unnecessary limits on grow space.

I'd love to see a court case verifying this, as the bill is thankfully vague on the matter.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
some little scumbad motherfucker... how bout you crawl back up your mothers dirty pussy where you came from? you talk a lot of shit for being online.. make you feel tough bro? hahahah you fed right into me you weak piece of shit. i win you lose.

You are such a child, are you even old enough to be effected by this bill?

ChronJohn

Still, it never specifies how the area is measured, it says nothing about canopy or floor space, only that you are limited to 25 square feet.

"Cultivate, on private property by the owner, lawful occupant, or other lawful resident or guest of the private property owner or lawful occupant, cannabis plants for personal consumption only, in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or, in the absence of any residence, the parcel. Cultivation on leased or rented property may be subject to approval from the owner of the property. Provided that, nothing in this section shall permit unlawful or unlicensed cultivation of cannabis on any public lands."

Therefore, their is an unlimited amount of vertical space at our disposal, any other conclusion would be reading into things that are not there and putting unnecessary limits on grow space.

I'd love to see a court case verifying this, as the bill is thankfully vague on the matter.

Ya I'm not saying I know for sure I'm just saying that's what it looks like from reading it (and I'm no lawyer). sure you have unlimited vert space but that vert space ends when another floor begins, whether that floor is the ceiling or the floor of another box on top. You're right it would either take a court case or legislation to clarify. Or you could just email taxcannabis2010 and see what they have to say about it (of course their verbal interpretation would not be legally binding, it'd just be interesting to see what they think of your 'loophole')

Never mind the fact that localities can up the grow area/possession limits to whatever they want. want more space, hit up your city council members.

Look at us sitting here talking like it's already passed. I can't wait until November :clock watch:

vta

Veteran
Anti said:
If you wanna continue to grow more than that amount (and remember, the proposed legal amount is more than 5 times larger than my entire cabinet... it's more than 10 times bigger than my flowering chamber...) more power to you. But why not go ahead and vote yes anyway?

If you read my posts, I am voting yes. Some of it is BS but it is a step and it will keep people out of jail. Besides that these 'limits' don't effect me anyways. I can grow as much as I need.

Anti said:
I average about 8 g per plant.... so.... (21/8=2.62 plants harvested per week.)
I am glad your plants make you happy and work for you but for example I have one strain where the colas are over an ounce. Whats good for one person, may not be good for another.

Anti said:
My flowering chamber is only 2.01 sq ft!
Anti said:
My setup is actually designed to harvest 3-4 plants per week.

So in a 2.01 square foot space, you harvest 3-4 plants a week? :jerkit:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I am glad your plants make you happy and work for you but for example I have one strain where the colas are over an ounce. Whats good for one person, may not be good for another.

Sounds like a great strain. What's your point again?

So in a 2.01 square foot space, you harvest 3-4 plants a week? :jerkit:
It's in my sig if you need the evidence.

Don't be a douchebag.

The proof is right down there....

(current average per plant is 7.8 grams.)

Latest posts

Latest posts