What's new

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dakine

Veteran
Amk3k Update

Amk3k Update

So I almost forgot to do the slurry test when I was watering the girls today and taking A couple pics of the Amk3ks I forgot to add to the recent update I did..

So I took soil from about the first 1-2inches from the top of the pots.. The water I used was Tap Water with A Ph of about 7.4-7.6.. I took soil from about 4 different pots. Basically 1 from each strain into its own cup..

After I mixed the soil with the water, I let the samples sit for another 30minutes- 1 hour before mixing the samples again and reading the ph. They where all practically the same ph readings, only had A few .1s off of each...

1 had A ph of 6.3, 1 had A ph of 6.4 and the other 2 where 6.6.. -Slurry Test Readings.. I also took A slurry test with fresh soil straight out of a brand new bag of FFOF, and used 7.5ph Tap Water.. The soil had A ph of 6.4ph using the slurry method..

Amk3k 62(?) Days From Initial Soak

Amk3k Side Shot

Dakine

Veteran
So After I took the Amk3k Pics. I was looking at the BG3k and Ba3k plants. I noticed how weird they look from A side view or when you look at them from an angle and not from just up and down..

Ba3k

BG3k

Dakine

Veteran
So I was looking at the nutes I had and I dont have anything thats just Magnesium. Everything is Cal&Mag. Im gonna go look at the nute pdf file thing I have just to make sure thats the actual deficiency that I have.. Should be looking up my other issues to haha..

Man now that I know how these plants grow and I have A small idea of what they like and dont like, not nute related. LOL meant more towards the training methods and such. I cant wait to grow these clones out. I know what plants ill top, which ones ill fim,supercrop, and do some low stress training on..

So I was going to check on the clones tomorrow. Which ever cuts have roots, the plant they're from will be going to flower mode? What do you guys think about me doing that? OR should I try to wait on some , just until everything in the inside tent is done flowering in about 1 month to 1 1/2 months maximum... I can throw A couple outside to start flowering right now.

EDIT- I also took a look at ALL the girls in 1-Gallon Containers and they are almost fully rootbound.. I gotta transplant them into either 2 or 3Gallon smart pots.. Luckily I made sure to not fill some of the 1-Gallons completely with soil. That way I could put A little more soil to give them room for the next couple days while I plan everything out.. Dont want rootbound roots or have them circling..

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
Clones and Fim Attempt

Clones and Fim Attempt

Back again lol.. Actually got some pretty good news, but also bad news since I have to make some decisions now..

I decided to look at my small cloning tray, just to see if I needed to put more water, or if it needed any cleaning.. Since I havent looked at it in over A week, I wasnt sure on what the cuts looked like haha..

But I finally saw some good news for once with this grow lol.. There was roots popping out everywhere.. Even really high on the stems above the cube.. I know I didnt scrape there, I took extra care while scraping the stems this time..

Now we have a picture of another attempt I had at using the "Fim" method haha.. Im not quite sure this is even correct..

Amk3k "Fim Attempt"

Just had A Chat with my friend as well.. Hes coming over to take the 2-SSSDH clones I was keeping as moms, and hes going to take all the new freshly rooted cuts and get them established in soil in either 1/2-Gallon or 1-Gallon pots..

No way am I going to risk anything lol. Its not worth it in my opinion. Not even close, only because I have the option of another legal grower holding anything I wanted. Since hes taking those in about 5-10minutes, im going to be under my limit by 2 plants. PRetty awesome cause hes going to be under the limit by 2 plants as well..

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
No Sir, None of these plants are flowering as of right now.. BUT now that I have clones of each plant, I will be able to put all of them into flower! Luckily ill be able to see how the parents of the clones flower, while the new clones will be vegging..

GastroGrower

I personally don't like to throw the mom into flower until I've got the clone I want to keep transplanted and in it's new medium - that way if it doesn't make it, you can take more clones before the plant is flipped.

Dakine

Veteran
Thats actually A good habit to keep Gastro.. I was actually feeling A little cocky haha. I was thinking to just get everything going already, and not one bit about the clones surviving. I would think the hardest part of cloning is getting them to show more then just root nubs. Maybe I should wait A couple more days? My friend just took them, and hes putting them into A mix that was 1/4-FFOF and 3/4 Light Warrior.

TnT the canopy is the same haha.. I took these clones about 1 1/2-2 weeks ago. I've been trying to bend A couple stems here and there though. The plants are actually almost all around the same height, but A couple are shorter then preferred...

Also you have any recommendations on which strains/plants to flower inside and which ones to flower outside? I'd want to put the girls that are gonna flower outside, well outside already lol. That way they have all the time they need to finish.

Im pretty fricken suprised to be honest.. I've had other strains under 24/0 lighting not show pre sex signs even for another couple months compared to these strains right now. BUT I looked at every plant, and they all are showing A BUNCH of pre sex flowers. Some are showing ALOT more then others and almost looks like their flowering or about to.. I wonder whats the cause of this.

TnTLabs

nice to hear.. yeah they should all start to root now i guess... ye id wait max one more week and then flower the biggest ones outside... you up pot them yet?
like you said.. you are root bound for sure, put them in 5 Gallon then you will be good !
ye they dont have space to bush out in those small pots... 5 gallons and a week more veg will give you a good yield!
i would flower all except for BG3K.. that needs more veg.. at least 2-3 weeks as she doesnt stretch!!
blessings

Dakine

Veteran
Naw I was thinking about up potting right before I flower.. but I should prob give them A week to establish before flowering. Yeah I have 3 & 5 gallon smart pots I can transplant them into

TnTLabs

i would up pot now bro... 5 gallon.. they need it big time!!
you are hindering the growth.. prob already the last 2-3 weeks

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of my ckakxbbh 3kings,,,,,,
they are on the left and are very happy and looking to yield well,,,
feeding twicw a week with bio bloom and bio boost accelarator and sprayed twice a week,,once with boost accelarator,,
other pics are of the whole run,,our cfak are in the first two pics,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
1 Plant Quick Update lol.

1 Plant Quick Update lol.

Damn Slip I havent seen you in forever! I even pmed you cause I wanted to make sure you where ok mah bro! What you been up to? Haha no, there not flowering yet. I have some shots of my SSSDH s1 and clones flowering in my other thread though!! Good to see you back!

Those look very nice 944s2! About how strong do you think the feed is that your giving all of them? Whats in the Boost Accelerator, and is it good for A foliar Spray? Do you add molasses to your spray?

So I added about 1 1/2 Cups of soil to the bottom of each pot that the plants are currently rootbound in. Im going to the store tomorrow to see if they have any more Light Warrior Bags in Stock. I only have 3 1/2 Bags of FFOF and 3/4 Bag of the Pro Mix. So some of the bigger/bushier plants will be put into 5-Gallon Smart Pots to Flower. The rest will be put into 3-Gallon Smart/Dirt Pots to flower in. I was thinking that should be good enough since there in 1-Gallon Pots now. In my experience as long as ive transplanted/Up potted into atleast 2-Gallon Bigger pots, the plants will do fine in flower. When I only used 1 size bigger to flower , the plants became rootbound in the 1st 4 weeks of flower.

Sorry guys, so im kind of out of time so I only had time to take pics of Ba3k #2. Plus she looked so nice now haha... Ill finish the update later today!!

Ba3k #2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Slip I havent seen you in forever! I even pmed you cause I wanted to make sure you where ok mah bro! What you been up to? Haha no, there not flowering yet. I have some shots of my SSSDH s1 and clones flowering in my other thread though!! Good to see you back!

Those look very nice 944s2! About how strong do you think the feed is that your giving all of them? Whats in the Boost Accelerator, and is it good for A foliar Spray? Do you add molasses to your spray?

So I added about 1 1/2 Cups of soil to the bottom of each pot that the plants are currently rootbound in. Im going to the store tomorrow to see if they have any more Light Warrior Bags in Stock. I only have 3 1/2 Bags of FFOF and 3/4 Bag of the Pro Mix. So some of the bigger/bushier plants will be put into 5-Gallon Smart Pots to Flower. The rest will be put into 3-Gallon Smart/Dirt Pots to flower in. I was thinking that should be good enough since there in 1-Gallon Pots now. In my experience as long as ive transplanted/Up potted into atleast 2-Gallon Bigger pots, the plants will do fine in flower. When I only used 1 size bigger to flower , the plants became rootbound in the 1st 4 weeks of flower.

Sorry guys, so im kind of out of time so I only had time to take pics of Ba3k #2. Plus she looked so nice now haha... Ill finish the update later today!!

Ba3k #2

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1457.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1458.jpg]View Image[/URL]

dakine,,,,i mentioned in my other thread the xmas one about how much i am feeding them,,,,to get accurate info about canna bio boost accelarator you will need to have a look on the canna website and because i use boost i dont backstrap mollasses,,,,,,
varietys ger different amounts to keep them happy but detailed in the other thread,,,,
i answered you on that thread mate,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
LOL hopefully we both have nugs soon!! Damn week 11 944? Isnt that pretty long for somethin that aint almost all sativa or isnt sativa dom?

Oh and alright, sorry about that my friend. I totally forgot I asked the same question in your thread!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL hopefully we both have nugs soon!! Damn week 11 944? Isnt that pretty long for somethin that aint almost all sativa or isnt sativa dom?

Oh and alright, sorry about that my friend. I totally forgot I asked the same question in your thread!!
i usually cut end of week 10 to the start of week11,,,,,,i have a number of sat dominate varietys and the varietys that are done at week 9,,,
then the extra week or so makes them even better most of the time,,if i was using hydro instead of soil i would prolly finish a week to 10 days earlier,,,,,,,,,s2

slipdefeu

ha,ha at 4 weeks into bloom?,,,,,,
come back at the start of week of 11 when i cut:)...s2:tiphat:

lol i was speaking about dak's nuggz :biggrin:
I feel he don't want let them gone and keep them in grow stage forever ^^
Nice room s2, i'll take a look at your place after :)

Hey Dak your plant looks healthy ;)
What's your plan with 12/12 bro? ^^
Want to see fresh daks budz!
slip

Latest posts

Latest posts