What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dankwolf

damn, sounds like you went through some rough times the last days... all the best!! good to see you back at it!
bro, go on the bay and get a ph & a ppm pen from china.. be like $3 each, they will do just fine.. will take 2-3 weeks till it get there though.. but i get like 4-5 at a time and they last about 3/4 of a year or longer... get a ppm meter as well.. same price..
gypsum will be good for all.. extra calcium cant harm!
ok, i see all the seedlings are in FFOF straight from the bag...
TBH they aint looking too bad... i think with correct ph of your next waterings you will be fine and they will straighten themselves out..possibly due to you beeing ill and not watering there was a salt buildup and the ph sank....

let us know slurry results, we should aim for 6.6-6.8..
get back into the flow of watering and things should be fine..
as a boost i give a tablespoon per 10 gallon of epsom salts after flowering stretch is completed... helps phosphorus uptake..
in veg, a foliar spray once a week is good, a pinch in a gallon

What he said .

N seems a bit high for them but they should grow out of it with out isssue.

Dakine

Veteran
Update- 33/34 Days From Initial Soak

Update- 33/34 Days From Initial Soak

Hey you guys, been awhile huh? Or atleast it feels like its been long..

So ive been debating on whether to add oystershells to the FFOF Soil that ill be transplanting everyone into, and/or adding gypsum and/or lime as A Top Dressing?
I also picked up A PPM Meter and got my Ph Meter replaced, and im still waiting on the Ph Soil Probe Meter to come in.. I also picked up more smart pots in small and bigger sizes, and Ph Up and Ph Down..

So eveything will be transplanted into !-Gal containers for the remainder of veg... I might Put 1 of them into A 3Gal Dirt Pot just to see how it does compared to the smart pots.. It looks like A different fabric but VERY similiar, it might just be bleached for patent reasons..

BG3k

Ba3k- LEaves are like that cause it was leaning on A cord for a few days!

Dakine

Veteran
Update Continuation Day 33/34 From Initial Soak

Update Continuation Day 33/34 From Initial Soak

Amk3k

So hopefully everything is past the deficiency/toxicity issues I had recently, and HOPEFULLY my ph problems are getting solved/fixed.. Im not doing these Strains any justice at all.. Im only showing how they do when they have problems lol...

BUT on A Good Note, These girls STINK BADLY during veg. I cant even imagine the odor control needed during flower... These plants actually grow pretty wide ime.. Its not that there branching out right now, but the fan leaves, and stems are just huge.

Once they are all in there final pots for VEG, The training and Last topping will be on the schedule.. I actually topped and attempted to fim and supercrop all different plants to see how they took to it.. I dont think I ever got the "fim" method correct, since every plant I try it on ends up growing 3 branches and not 4 lol...

TnTLabs

Amk3k

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1219.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1220.jpg]View Image[/URL]

So hopefully everything is past the deficiency/toxicity issues I had recently, and HOPEFULLY my ph problems are getting solved/fixed.. Im not doing these Strains any justice at all.. Im only showing how they do when they have problems lol...

BUT on A Good Note, These girls STINK BADLY during veg. I cant even imagine the odor control needed during flower... These plants actually grow pretty wide ime.. Its not that there branching out right now, but the fan leaves, and stems are just huge.

Once they are all in there final pots for VEG, The training and Last topping will be on the schedule.. I actually topped and attempted to fim and supercrop all different plants to see how they took to it.. I dont think I ever got the "fim" method correct, since every plant I try it on ends up growing 3 branches and not 4 lol...

hey man, yeah things are looking good here now...
glad you feeling better!
peace

Dakine

Veteran
Hey bro! Yeah im finally feeling back to normal.. Or what ever I usually feel like lol...

What do you think about adding the oystershells to the FFOF Mix ill be transplanting every plant into? Or adding the lime or gypsum into the mmix or as A Top dressing?

Do they look good to you? Besides being alot smaller then the CFF3k since there in smaller pots. Also would you recommend training them or crushing stems to promote lower/secondary growth?

Dakine

Veteran
Hey you guys, Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully they look as good as the other TnT Strains you grew out Rocky!
Gastro they are super beefy! You should see the other Semi-Auto strain im growing from TnT Labs. She was slow to germinate but she caught up and passed all the other plants in almost all departments!

Its kinda weird cause I grew out A good amount of other plants from seed just recently and they where ALOT bigger before they got rootbound in the 1/2 Gallon pots. The TnT Plants dont look nearly as big or bushy, and every single plant was almost completely rootbound in the 1/2Gallon pots.. Luckily I Up Potted them before they reached the Completely RootBound point..

Im not quite sure what im doing wrong when I attempt to use the "Fim" method.. Every single plant I've tried it on doesnt grow 4 main shoots from the top of the plant where I cut, only 3 shoots end up growing..

Here A pic of the results of me Fimming them..

Dakine

Veteran
Bg3k- Shoulda took pics before I bent some stems lol

Not to sure whats going on. the middle plant has weird drooping leaves and miscolor.

TnTLabs

yo,
greetings!!
plants looking better, but still some issues.. still slight clawing.. last pic looks like phosphorus deff too... that drooping could be from not enough light...
how many plants are under the 400w?

Dakine

Veteran
Hey bro!! I Def thought the drooping couldve been from to little of light hitting/penetrating lower areas. I still havent renovated the veg area to double the width of the platform the plants are on..
That basically means that every single pot is touching the pots that are right next to it. Thats why I posted my idea of trimming away some fan leaves, and bending/crushing only A couple stems since im in veg. I wont crush stems with these girls in flower, I will tie/bend them down when the time comes..

I lowered all the new 15watt LEDs that are on both sides of the 400watt MH.. So instead of being angled from above, they are now lower and pointing directly at the lower growth of the plants.. Its making those secondaries grow like crazy, and it seems like the drooping is going away.. **Theres 11 plants altogether under the 400watt MH and 7/8 LED Bulbs and 2-23/24watt CFLs.

I think im going to actually start training every plant, and the day I do that I will be taking 2 cuttings from each plant. Those will be rooted and be free to veg in my friends tent at his place. He wasnt going to do A run for awhile but he is very intrigued of the strains/crosses from TnT Labs.

That also means we have his plant count to play with as well. As of right now he only has the SSSDH s1- #2 Tall&Sturdy Tranny Girl I made him agree to finish flowering.. If its just me and him, we can still grow out some nice runs of clones and keep both of our plant counts 1-2 plants under the limit :)
- We'd be able to get 1 more grower into the pack if we really wanted to. BUT he only wants 1 clone of each plant from each strain to veg and flower. I got him to agree to hold the girls/cuts that all 3 of us agree on keeping to do A few more runs with..

TnTLabs

cool man, yeah i only see the drooping if they dont get enough light...
nice man.. sounds like you got a nice team there... let me know if you need anything
im +100% certain you guys are going to find keeper phenos in those beans that you will want to grow for a while
bless

Dakine

Veteran
Updates!! BG3k First Up

Updates!! BG3k First Up

Hey you guys!! Been awhile, but I wanted to make sure I get an Update in before the New Year!! Happy Early New Year Every1!!

So today on my agenda is to trim/manicure the plants,bend/train, re pot/up pot(If NEeded), Flush plants that have clawing/drooping just incase, Spray and wipe leaves with Water and Alcohol or maybe Hydrogen peroxide.
I also need to go to the store to buy some new soil, something with phosphorus, maybe more smart pots, and to get an EC meter.

I dont get why I run into problems with my plants inside that are using FFOF Soil Mix Now Days. I never had problems with it before, but my outside plants are doing perfectly fine and on the same feeding/watering schedule..

First up we have,

BG3k- Check this stem I tried to bend and I guess went to fast and didnt caress her into. Even with that hole in the middle she still got straight back up.

Bg3k- Before Shot

BG3k After Shot, They are labeled 1-3 From Left To Right So we can all keep track!!

TnTLabs

all the best to you too my friend Happy New Year!
i think they are ready to be up potted... 5 Gallon would make them bush out properly!!
they are getting big... need to beef out to the sides

Dankwolf

Hey you guys!! Been awhile, but I wanted to make sure I get an Update in before the New Year!! Happy Early New Year Every1!!

So today on my agenda is to trim/manicure the plants,bend/train, re pot/up pot(If NEeded), Flush plants that have clawing/drooping just incase, Spray and wipe leaves with Water and Alcohol or maybe Hydrogen peroxide.
I also need to go to the store to buy some new soil, something with phosphorus, maybe more smart pots, and to get an EC meter.

I dont get why I run into problems with my plants inside that are using FFOF Soil Mix Now Days. I never had problems with it before, but my outside plants are doing perfectly fine and on the same feeding/watering schedule..

First up we have,

BG3k- Check this stem I tried to bend and I guess went to fast and didnt caress her into. Even with that hole in the middle she still got straight back up.

Bg3k- Before Shot

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1278.jpg]View Image[/URL]

BG3k After Shot, They are labeled 1-3 From Left To Right So we can all keep track!!

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1281.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1282.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Ffof mix is not like it was .they are from what i understand treating it with pesticides and supossedly are relying on lime for there ph balancing witch seems not to be working for what ever reason (honestly dont care why . it works or it does not and it did not perform past week 5 of flower due to ph instability.

Plants are looking good . you seem to have a better grasp on things .i am impressed ypu are a fast learner for sure .happy holidays

Dakine

Veteran
Yeah I've been hearing that FFOF isn't the same as when I was using it about 6-8 years ago..

Any of you guys try this bag of pro mix? It's the first time I've seen pro mix in this bag or this type to be honest.. I hope citymill isn't switching over to this product from them.. I went there for pro mix but not this 1, but didn't wann go there for nothing so I picked up A bag

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest posts