What's new

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I def will be running the cheesendogs for a while I have my eye on number one though really Chemmy with the sweetness of cheese . I can't wait to run a full patch of the Chemmy jones she definately is packing the weight on . Did you toss the phenols you found?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Got some nice flowers T. Id keep the cheesy one if its got potent-ial. Lots of cheese x's out there that aint cheesy at all. That really grinds my gears.

Cheers!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Couple pics for the lurkers out there ...starting flush today.
picture.php
picture.php
here we have Chemmy jones at 45 days under fed I know ....
picture.php
picture.php
then we have my cheesdog pheno #1 really stinks , Chemmy funk ....cont

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
Then we have this odd one that has seemed to finsh at 45 days idk what's that about but I'm not chopping it until atleast 56.The whole plant looks like the bud in the pic and are rock hard
picture.php
picture.php
here have the gdp querkle pheno 2 she really smells funny, like meaty broth of some sort. She threw some nanners along with the sour d which she is right next to

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
Speaking of sour d here we have a bagseed handed to me to grow. From the nose and structure on her I have labeled her sour d. She's turning purple, has the leaf law and smells floral slightly sweet kinda like new plastic.
picture.php
picture.php
here are some khalisi buds. They really have a musky funky smell and are literally calyxs stacked on top each other Sg done good with this one

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Damn I forgot veg , do you guys really wanna see the veg ...it has grown considerably since I last showed you guys?

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Its been a while since i dropped by bro as been busy, but I see your still up to great things.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Wow youve guys really resurrected this ol fairy tale as of now im in a new spot and getting ready to flip a couple girls pics later tonight...fighting a borg problem hitting them with sm90 and azamax in a foliar seems to be doing the job no live ones and ggeir eggs are orange so gotta stay on tht other than that same ol same ol :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Ok got pics, strains are :
cheesdog phenol 1
cheesedog phenol 2
cheesedog phenol 3
purple og 18
phantom cookie
phantom cookie s1
granddaddy purple aka purple shit
chemmy jones
sour d bagseed
Chernobyl bagseed
gdp x querkle

Theyre not labeled I don't know which is which until its time for flower seeing that we just moved and im just now starting to get my organizational bearings as far as the room goes.

Equpment:
1 1000 dimmable HPS Apollo ballast
1 600 mag. Hps ballast
13,000 btu portable AC
1/2 horse power sub pump
2 23 gal totes (reservoir)

Flower currently contains:
POG18
phantom cookie
granddaddy purple
cheesedog
sour d
gdp querkle

Flower begins 4/4/2016 barring everything goes well until then.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Long time no see sleep ....yea tryna put something together its a work in progress lol. Hope all is well on your side of the street :tiphat: