What's new

Tleaf joins in!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are OKAY dude! PM me if you need help or something.

On the other hand your garden is looking GREAT! the new vert is really taking off nice and stacking up greatly, looks like it'll be a really nice grow.

Veg is looking all proper and I'm diggin the light cloning action, I wish I had big lights to do that! Heatmat/ and perfect raised positioning for some great striking rates!

Cheers bro, good vibes, green blessings and great health, warm love and chin up, glad you got good spirits.

Best wishes :wave:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Dig the double stack of bulbs. Are ya running both lights or ? If i gotta do another indoor after this it'll be another 400 stacked with my current 400 in ebb & gro buckets I got in my storage room all cleaned an ready.

Sorry 4 ya troubles dude, always good to have Mary in these times of need. Hope all is well an stays green everywhere.

Both are 600's and the bottom one goes off and on for ghetto temp control but I'll have to put a intake in there soon ,I've been hitting 90 degrees goddamn ..thanks for stopping thru artie

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Both are 600's and the bottom one goes off and on for ghetto temp control but I'll have to put a intake in there soon ,I've been hitting 90 degrees goddamn ..thanks for stopping thru artie

Feel ya on the temps, my grow sits at 79-81 temps with 56-57 RH. Nothing I can do but ride it out cause I don't wanna crank the ac anymore. Fuck you HECO!!!!!!!

Sorry had to let that out:tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

5th

Veteran
Something big eh? ...dammit...gonna make me get internet again arent ya brother leaf? lol

Lookin good man, sorry to hear about the car, can be a huge setback sometimes. :tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Man around here it´s impossible to buy those. I need to go an a ladybug hunt!
When you can take us a few shots of them in action ;) If you can of course.
Great jungle you have in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts