What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I like that cloner bucket. Gonna try and make one this year. I have all the parts, just need to wait for warmer weather so I can experiment in my non-insulated shed.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Yea just got roots in five days with that , super easy to make ,and I just use water. I like being able to cut a branch and just stick it in there.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
So i flipped these ladies yesterday , id say good growth for 8 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Veggy

Just turned the pump on 24/7 see if i can speed up growth.

picture.php

picture.php

Oh! I still got those cuts in the bucket...still tryna figure out my next move.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You have those 1/4 lines wide open at the ends ? What holds them in the container ? I used to use those drip systems. But the drippers ended up being too much of a pain in the ass. I opted for a wand attached to hose and pond pump in a 30 gallon trash can.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
They're attached to drip stakes stuck all the way in the dirt...i need the automation bro just the press of a button and everythings watered..more time to get all googly eyed on the plants lol.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Well guys look like this girl here is (INSANE BANANA KUSH X CHEM4) via Maj.Pothead , pretty cool to go thru the old threads and see her panrents. Not much info on the Insane Banna Kush male that was used.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well guys look like this girl here is (INSANE BANANA KUSH X CHEM4) via Maj.Pothead , pretty cool to go thru the old threads and see her panrents. Not much info on the Insane Banna Kush male that was used.

View Image

She looks familiar. I had fun with these genetics for sure. He did a awesome job on this one. Happy looking garden man.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Thanks artie yea she looks like sumn special, took 3 cuts from her yesterday. She'll be goin in to flower pretty soon.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
No those cuts had russets and were tossed ...got em from a friend , shoulda known better. Good thing I kept them seperate from my plants.

Oh that soil was used promix no food in it, c'mon artie you know i know better.

Just put the green dragon in flower too cant wait to try that!

starke

That Raspberry Skywalker has the same long lanky structure as the Skywalker cut I keep around.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
No those cuts had russets and were tossed ...got em from a friend , shoulda known better. Good thing I kept them seperate from my plants.

Oh that soil was used promix no food in it, c'mon artie you know i know better.

Just put the green dragon in flower too cant wait to try that!
Pulls foot out mouth....damn russets! Good thing it was in quarantine, I know what a pain they can be.

Duuuuude!!!!!! Your green dragon looks identical in structure to the lady I flowered. Stoked to see that one. I actually miss the orange glow lol, thinking about getting a double end 1000 or a 630 cmh for my 5x5 gorilla tent. Will see how this current run goes on salts.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
That Raspberry Skywalker has the same long lanky structure as the Skywalker cut I keep around.

Yea she def stretched alot when she gt flipped. So far i love her though. She has a heavy fruity kush smell going on, next time i flower her ill feed her more. I def think ill keep her around for a couple ...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Pulls foot out mouth....damn russets! Good thing it was in quarantine, I know what a pain they can be.

Duuuuude!!!!!! Your green dragon looks identical in structure to the lady I flowered. Stoked to see that one. I actually miss the orange glow lol, thinking about getting a double end 1000 or a 630 cmh for my 5x5 gorilla tent. Will see how this current run goes on salts.

Yea im just rockin normal se 1000w on a dimmable ballast with adjusta wings, clean and simple just got close to 3.5 #'s off 3000w last grow.

Oh and how long should that green dragon go for, i usually let everything go to 70 days hows that sound?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Yea im just rockin normal se 1000w on a dimmable ballast with adjusta wings, clean and simple just got close to 3.5 #'s off 3000w last grow.

Oh and how long should that green dragon go for, i usually let everything go to 70 days hows that sound?

Dooooope! Kiss is the way. If I remember correctly I took them to 9 but could’ve gone 10 no doubt. I’d shoot for the 70 daze imho.