What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Fuckin eh bud!! Shit don't grow itself meow does it.. Glad to see ya up n runnin again!!

Well if it isnt the number two turd chucker :biggrin: hows it...yea shits gotta get done rond here and im da one to do it :peacock:

New additions to the family :
Forum cut
Wizdards glue (warlock x glue)
Thin mint

Finslly got some gg4 genetics in the stable:woohoo:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Flipped pics!

Flipped pics!

album.php

Attachments

• 20180726_193158.jpg
    20180726_193158.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 10

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
open the photos in windows photo viewer.

either right click the photo and rotate it, or use the circles with arrows to rotate the picture.

save the picture.

it'll upload how ever you saved it.

Newer windows and ICmag don't seem to see eye to eye.

:tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Glad you gt sumn coming down seen so many ppl have their outdoor crop devestated by floods and mold :cry:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Chemmy Jones you say ? I had some of those, gifted them away. Wish I would have grown them now, lol.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Yea i still have her tryna get her completely clean and healthy before i do a full run of her. She's definitely chemmy goodness with a good yeild.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Trying buckets now...strain is a mystery seed whick may be raspberry x skywalker and purple sherbert.

Nutes:
FF grow
Mammoth p
Sm-90
Great White
And whatever else im feeling

Equip:
1000 w hps (SE)
6" extract fan
5k ( I think) AC

Room Specs. :
10'x10'x8' ( slanted ceiling)