What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The new Tikal reproduction/selection is over and it has been a great success.
We have plenty of fresh seeds from many parental plants and from different lines (from F3 to F6).

We have selected very nice parental plants from the most interesting phenos: a nice hazy F3 female that is closer in aromas and structure to the old Nl/Haze parental plant used in the cross. A F5 with amazing refined strawberry guatemala aroma and other 2 F5s that came from our best Tikal feminized lines (2008), one has a very interesting peach/incense terpene profile that is mouth watering. All the parental plants that were affected by powder mildew have not been cloned/preserved.

Komanche has done a great work with this strain, we expect to offer very high quality Tikal stock for upcoming years.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bleiweis,

The new work with Tikal has been done only in regular format, we will do a feminized reproduction with the best parental plants in 2015.

S

scai

That strawberry Tikal is mine! Is all mine.
You others can put your money away.
Is mine!

WinterTikal
picture.php

Last edited:

oghawk

I also got free pack with my Golden Tiger ...Post is also making me want to pop those beans ......Golden Tiger is amazing by the way.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Bleiweis,
no experience yet, but I'll be popping a TikalxVBT this year(46N) to see what happens:)

S

scai

If I remember right it does, I mean Tikal has more indica in it than VBT.So the finishing times are different.VBT is not a speedyone...

pussitee

I bought zamaldelica 2014 summer and got some 5 tikal freebies. Im mot sure which patch these are? Testseeds for the newest version or getting rid of old patch.

i got two females. First is compact, normal looking sativa. 20 days in flower.pretty similar as zamaldelica that i also got. This tikal has most beautiful leaf ever. And color is green as green can be.

Second pheno is nowadays named as "odd". First leaves were like wings. I thought it was because leaves had (maybe) been stuck to seedcover. She had problems showing her sex after she got to 11/13. First female hairs showed up about week ago.. And after that she has been stretching to sky.

She has a unsymmetrick structure and streches an inch/24h.
My tent is only a 2metres high, so I might need to do something for her :D

Thanks for the interesting genetics. This is fun.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome pussitee :)

If you got Tikal as freebies in your 2014 purchase then it's the previous Tikal version made in 2011. The new Tikal selection/reproduction finished on November 2014 and this new Tikal stock has only been available in 2015.

Hope you enjoy growing our genetics, thanks for your support.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cannabisso,

Skunk has denser terpene profile than Tikal, but i also prefer Tikal's effect over Skunk, especially if i want a good sativa effect. Kind regards!

S

scai

Just ordered my breeders pack ;) also took some more genetics that I'm interested in.
This is lifelong journey with Ace ;) always something nice to grow.
Happy anniversary!

jay sus

lots of interesting genetics indeed. i have tikal, golden tiger, nepal jam, double thai, purple haze thai, vietnam black thai and malawi on the way. need bigger set up if i´m going to go through them all. and there´s still more mouth watering strains in ace catalog. their and cbg´s and some other seed companies work with multitude of landraces is totally appreciated, and needed. how many ways there were to mix nl, skunk and haze there are?

Latest posts

Latest posts