What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

jay sus

tikal is indeed female. so in there is some good news. bad being that my led grow light seems to be totally insufficient(126 watts nominally). so gotta order new one, propably 300 w. so win some lose some

P

pugsly

Welcome pussitee :)

If you got Tikal as freebies in your 2014 purchase then it's the previous Tikal version made in 2011. The new Tikal selection/reproduction finished on November 2014 and this new Tikal stock has only been available in 2015.

Hope you enjoy growing our genetics, thanks for your support.

Thats when I got mine and now I found I got three regs soakin

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
tikal is indeed female. so in there is some good news. bad being that my led grow light seems to be totally insufficient(126 watts nominally). so gotta order new one, propably 300 w. so win some lose some

I'm sure you could use more powerful light BUT I see that you are getting nice stocky plants, see this post of yours:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6878954&postcount=171

My first LED was a 180 watt Blackstar UFO (90 watt actual) It served me very well for starting plants or for raising individual plants. I could keep plants much shorter with the LED than with my MH.

I am waiting on some Tikals myself. This thread has me excited!

jay sus

my led would be alright for maybe two plants if not vegged too long or one large, it keeps them quite compact, which is ok, should have vegged them longer though.

S

scai

Tikal Breeder packet, The Old Hazy one

Tikal Breeder packet, The Old Hazy one

picture.php

S

scai

The old Hazy ones I have two very broadleafed phenos, they are very squat, thick stem and stemrub is woody, bit of menthol? (picture above)
Does Komanche recognize these phenos?
All others are tallish, more thin stems,

S

scai

Old Hazy is very vigorous.I need to put some Central american Tikal to pictures too, but this is for now on.
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
picture.php

Hey ganja fanatics, Im very impresed lately by Tikal :woohoo:
Buds so sticky and they look sooo tasty :canabis: two weeks of veg more-shit would explode to perfection!
picture.php

Bleiweis

Veteran
Brooooooo' are u insaaaane! Dope pics! :) gotta try Tikal next year ;) you better save to goodies for me when the chop time comes :D
Excellent work! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi,

When might we expect the Tikal fems to arrive? After the summer maybe?

Hi Kalbhairav,

The reproduction calendar is already full for this year, hopefully we can produce a Tikal fem new version for 2016.
Thanks for your interest :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The old Hazy ones I have two very broadleafed phenos, they are very squat, thick stem and stemrub is woody, bit of menthol? (picture above)
Does Komanche recognize these phenos?
All others are tallish, more thin stems,

Thanks for supporting our Breeders' Packs scai, much appreciated.

There are more compact Tikal expressions, with broader and darker leaf, but they are usually more frequent in the more modern lines. The older hazier Tikal line is usually taller and thinner.

I will share the pics with komanche when the plants are a bit older, maybe he can add more details. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View Image
Hey ganja fanatics, Im very impresed lately by Tikal :woohoo:
Buds so sticky and they look sooo tasty :canabis: two weeks of veg more-shit would explode to perfection!
View Image

Beautiful Tikal colas konopenko :biggrin:

How are the aromas at the end of flowering ? How many weeks into flowering ?

Thanks a lot for sharing it, it's great to hear and see more people growing this lovely sativa.

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks ganja lovers, respect to breeder, Tikal is a pleasure to grow - she is not making any problems during growing phase...in other words a player for every team ;) This will be my special summer weed along with Panama, Congo and some Malawi :canabis:
ODH they had at least 4 weeks of veg, but only about 10 days at 600W MH.
Bleiweis I also have some hybrids to test_ lower buds were mostly pollinated: Tikal/Congo, Panama/Congo, Panama/Malawi/Congo...
Dubi I love their aromas, they are mostly sweet and spicey imo. Here is one freaky fella the smallest of 4 Tikals. On the left Tikal from clone severly pollinated :) their life cycle ended at day 78-79.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

Tikal- gorilla grow at 53 latitude. I don't think she will finish before the frost comes. Does anyone have outdoor experience with Tikal in the north?

Latest posts

Latest posts