What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Standaman

The thing with successful people is haters love to see you fail!

Celebrities, Athletes, Film stars, Politicians basically anyone and people are quick to jump on them for being human really.

I reserve judgment til i see the facts speculation ain't shit it sells papers and just hangs people out to dry without considering their families or careers

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
So what if he had a prob with his wife...and all that shit happened?? I really don't understand why a lot of you think there is a problem with this?? Let him run his game...if he gets caught...that is his problem-- But I don't hope he gets some stupid fucking charges brought on him because his wife busted him up!! That should be enough shame in itself!!:yoinks:

IGrowTrees

Okay...heres how it went down...Tiger was playing some Tiger Woods 10 on Xbox and he was drinking Jager...he got pissed and took it out on his wife verbally...he got scared and jumped in his car but didnt make it far because his wife smashed his car windows with a Nike driver

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Okay...heres how it went down...Tiger was playing some Tiger Woods 10 on Xbox and he was drinking Jager...he got pissed and took it out on his wife verbally...he got scared and jumped in his car but didnt make it far because his wife smashed his car windows with a Nike driver

TMZ here...SOLD!!!:woohoo::laughing::nanana:

H

h^2 O

"that's racist"
2614469607_2813b49fed.jpg

toohighmf

Veteran
SOme of the comments are hilarious!
"isn't he half asian?"
"an Escalade and Not buick a Rendezvous?"

I think its funny that a black Superstar in FL. wasn't racially profiled.

He's not OJ so I guess he's all good!

I don't think tiger's on Meth or Coke or was even drunk. I think he's a lot smarter than that. I do think there was definately some fightin goin on, and she probably whacked him with a 9 iron and broke his rear window too. Then tried to cover it up. We'll see. He might be michael jacksons Dr's Patient. we'll know when he's placed on phentanyl and oxy for some mild bruising and dies next week...

H

h^2 O

Geri from Facts of Life was the first officer on scene
25071_384x288_generated__jfAzIVbgJE6e5vkIYhpyNA.jpg

PS I always thought she was on like a permanent trip...totally acid-ed out man

G

good drown

you didn't know, iger is all about the LOC and his wife wouldnt do it, well wouldnt she think he's gonna find somebody that does

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Ya they don't have the best peripheral vision. :nanana:

Shit they can't even see straight ahead.

Once I was stuck in traffic for hours, this asian kid in a honda was waiting in line behind me the whole time.. You turn off your car, take a nap and let the gap to the car ahead grow, then turn your car back on and go forward, that kind of shit over and over.

Well all of the sudden he rearends me at 35 mph and completely totals both of our hondas.

Fucking LOL. There is no explanation for that shit man.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Live by the club die by the club.

Live by the club die by the club.

The wife drove him in the mouth, she had enough of his back lip. He was in a trap than tried to escape in the caddi. Dazed & confused he drifted into the hydrant & sliced a tree as the apron was in hot pursuit with the wood trying to kill him. She'll probably kiss his putter once he washes his balls, he'll indulge in some foreplay & birdie the sweet spot. The eagle has landed another hole in one.

M

movingtocally

Boy she needs to get her ego in check if she really did do all that for him cheating. She married Tiger Fucking Woods. I'm straight as an arrow and I'd blow him just out of respect. She should be slurping the goo-laden Potential Tiger's out of his mistresses hatchet wound with a smile.

Taking a golf club to The Tiger Wood's Property because he's got a side piece. Sheeeeeiiittttt.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
And a deadhead sticker on a cadillac.

I enjoy a round or two when I get a chance..

A lil' voice inside my my head said don't back, you can never look back...:nanana:

Brown skin shirt in the sun...

Go Don!

Oh yeah, Tiger was up to something....good for him, it's fucked the "way" it's get reported.

Not ALL celebs are targets, just the assholes. :joint:

D

danimal7

I was thinking " domestic situation with alcohol " when I heard wife,golfclub and 2AM

H

h^2 O

he was probably talking shit about her lip job or whatever the phuk you wanna call it
woods.jpg

Ms.Harley

Boy she needs to get her ego in check if she really did do all that for him cheating. She married Tiger Fucking Woods. I'm straight as an arrow and I'd blow him just out of respect. She should be slurping the goo-laden Potential Tiger's out of his mistresses hatchet wound with a smile.

Taking a golf club to The Tiger Wood's Property because he's got a side piece. Sheeeeeiiittttt.

:pointlaug :jerkit:
TigerWoods.jpg

:fsu:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/27/tiger.woods/index.html

im sure he was hammered, the only time i ever crashed into my neighbors i was drunk as a skunk, lets hear the crack pot theories, my bet he was on a beer run or some coke or something, god damn rich fuckers always get out of this shit,i guess thats why ya pay country club dues, for nights like this :fsu:

id be in bond court about now , wtf
well,bro, they say life is like a shit sandwich...the more bread ya got the less shit ya eat! and lets be honest here,if you were rich would you tell the police,judge or whoever "hey,i might be rich but i should get a fuckin in the ass just like the poor fucks do!" yeah.....i dint think so.none of us would. i say just be glad you didnt hit the neighbors house again and just smoke a joint and enjoy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts