What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

State troopers had tried to speak to Woods on Friday as part of a routine car accident investigation, but his wife said he was sleeping, said Kim Miller, a spokeswoman for the Florida highway patrol.

Troopers decided they would return Saturday afternoon, Miller said

this is bullshit.....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I heard a rumor that he was leaving after a rendezvous with a mistress

personally I think he was texting

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
he tried to back over her and she smashed the back window scaring the shit out of his drunk ass and he slamed it in drive and blamo lol

gtbuds2332

ok more info coming in , she went back to house to get golf club to bust window to get in, maybe she could have got the keys then , the spare set,

ok my new thoery is she beat his ass with the golf club and then they staged the accident to cover up the domestic violence,

haha thats what i thought too!

G

good drown

where he lives, outside orlando is called isleworth.
its a gated community, only the very rich live there, and its very hard to get inside.
it wasn't to get more booze, as fl stops selling at 2am. maybe he was going to get more mixer for a drink.
it sounds fishy to me. the isleworth security most likely showed up first, and could have helped get rid of evidence.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
State troopers had tried to speak to Woods on Friday as part of a routine car accident investigation, but his wife said he was sleeping, said Kim Miller, a spokeswoman for the Florida highway patrol.

Troopers decided they would return Saturday afternoon, Miller said

this is bullshit.....

that is for sure no cops come to your door ask if your there and your wife tells em your sleeping??? those fucking cops would of pushed their way in your house and drag your ass outta bed( i guess for all us non-celebities)

100% i know they sure as hell would of where i live here in Qc.....

ah yea personally i think he was going to get some coke and his wife spazzed on him.......alcohol and/or drugs definitely played a role in him crashing

oh btw..golf is awesome just hard as shit to play i kept smashing the fairway when trying to wack that ball.. its fun smoke a fatty before you play on a nice course its awesome

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I think his wife caught him with his 'putter' in some else's bag and chased him down the driveway with a 'bitching wedge' :noway:

mgk

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
So the Blonde thinks she doesn't JUST produce milk.

And golf rules!

If It Was Me...I would hate my car after hitting something stupid,then start ramming it into something else like a tree.Then order another one the next day or market meself and make a commercial and get another car free.You pay the tax too!

Presto!! Free New Smelling Car!

Or

Then Don't take me off the X-box mannnnnnn!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hell I'd even give her a mulligan.......

elin_nordegren_20.jpg

Tronic

Mr. Wags has it right.

you fucking stoners hahaha. tiger has been having an alleged affair with another woman and his wife and him had an argument about it late at night.

SHE caused the cuts and bruises in his mouth/face with her slaps and shit. she THEN chased him out of the house with a golf club hitting the back of his SUV with it as he drove down the driveway...

in the confusion, he hit a hydrant and then a tree. tiger is also all whacked up on percosets right now so he probably shouldnt have been driving, but if the same thing happened to me id probably peace out too.

nothing more to see here kids... just a little domestic violence... carry on..

hahaha. oh and golf is a fantastic game. anyone who says different is ignorant. simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.