What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Hey Shawkmon why is your life so consumed with hating on TW? And don't even give me that because he cheated on his wife bit, something tells me your obssessive hatred of this man started long before this fiasco happened. What is your problem, do you hate seeing a guy succeed in life at something you have failed at? Is it because he's black and married the blond haired blue eyed beuaty you obviously never could have in your own life? Please enlighten us to your motivations because from my reading of this thread you seem like a very bitter, frustrated little man who can only make himself feel better about his life by taking shots at someone who despite his many apparent flaws, is still 100x more of a man than you ever could or would be! Everytime you post in here you show the world the depth of YOUR character, and from how I see it, you don't look like you really have a lot of room to be throwing all those stones from that little glass house you're sitting in.

burnedout

Hey Shawkmon why is your life so consumed with hating on TW? And don't even give me that because he cheated on his wife bit, something tells me your obssessive hatred of this man started long before this fiasco happened. What is your problem, do you hate seeing a guy succeed in life at something you have failed at? Is it because he's black and married the blond haired blue eyed beuaty you obviously never could have in your own life? Please enlighten us to your motivations because from my reading of this thread you seem like a very bitter, frustrated little man who can only make himself feel better about his life by taking shots at someone who despite his many apparent flaws, is still 100x more of a man than you ever could or would be! Everytime you post in here you show the world the depth of YOUR character, and from how I see it, you don't look like you really have a lot of room to be throwing all those stones from that little glass house you're sitting in.

Lol..That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Good post.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I still cannot grasp the fact that a famous man,whoever he is,would put everything on the line for sex. Politicians seem to do that a lot.MALE politicians. So why doesn't he just come out and say what is going on and then we can go back to living our mundane lives.Still a number 1 Douchebag. His wife is beautiful! He is butt fugly!

He assumed he could get away with it. Narcissism is a mental disorder many men possess, even some women. When you accumulate that much money and power, you begin to assume that everybody loves you for who you are, not what you have.

Men devote their entire lives to accumulating assets and power. Some women use assets they were born with to exploit this for personal gain.

Tiger's no victim, far from it. He just had a lot of help from some very selfish women.

I agree about the wife, one beautiful babe. I hate she's having to endure this whole thing.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
money and fame are a magnet for this type of thing
but its only news worthy because of his status and position
like Bill (I did not sleep with that woman) Clinton, Big fuss and in the end what happened
he was more liked after that because people saw him as a normal human that fucks up (no pun intended)

people like there hero's or people they admire to have flaws as it makes them more comfortable
to know there only humans

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I agree with op. I just wish Tiger would handle the situation better. Bill Clinton initially tried to hide but had a good economy to help his numbers.

Tiger will just have to man up and let the dominoes fall.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback burnedout, I knew I wasn't the only person gettting tired of this shawmon person and his daily TW rantings...like get a life dude! lol

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His wife is so damn hot too. Sucks to be her right now. He definitely got caught with his pants down at the whorehouse on this one.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Exactly Gypsy, you are absolutely correct.

I remember the story about George Best and how women used to chase him, Mike Summerbee and David Sadler reckon when they used to go clubbing with George, almost every woman in the place would surround George and the chances of him getting out unmolested were slim at best! lol

Then there was the time a Miss World walked up to him and stuck her knickers in his top pocket and walked off. When George examined them, she had written her phone number on them in lipstick. George shagged several Miss Worlds actually.

Take a gay man not to succumb to those levels of temptation!

.....Yeah I remember George Best.....good footballer.....first footballer treated like a rock star...

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Ok I just want to publically apologize to Shawkmon for my previous post about him. After reading through a few more pages of this thread I see that the person that I was REALLY venting about was Blue Dot, who it appears is no longer posting in this thread. My sincere apologies Shawkmon I kept seeing your name in here and I wasn't really paying attention to who was saying what and I thought you were the person saying the really immflamatory things but like I said I now see that it was Blue Dot doing that. There is nothing wrong with making fun of someone(especially when he deserves it like old TW atm) but its just when it goes on and on for what seems like weeks that I start having a problem with it. You actually are the OP of this thread (OOPS!) and then took some time off (that's when Blue Dot came on the scene) and now that he's stopped posting you came back with that picture you posted this morning and a couple of other things and that was where my confusion came from. Again I'm sorry for the call out, it was me that was wrong and I really need to be more sure of these things before I go and try being the John Wayne of IC Mag or something lol . B EZ and smoke good!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Ok I just want to publically apologize to Shawkmon for my previous post about him. After reading through a few more pages of this thread I see that the person that I was REALLY venting about was Blue Dot, who it appears is no longer posting in this thread. My sincere apologies Shawkmon I kept seeing your name in here and I wasn't really paying attention to who was saying what and I thought you were the person saying the really immflamatory things but like I said I now see that it was Blue Dot doing that. There is nothing wrong with making fun of someone(especially when he deserves it like old TW atm) but its just when it goes on and on for what seems like weeks that I start having a problem with it. You actually are the OP of this thread (OOPS!) and then took some time off (that's when Blue Dot came on the scene) and now that he's stopped posting you came back with that picture you posted this morning and a couple of other things and that was where my confusion came from. Again I'm sorry for the call out, it was me that was wrong and I really need to be more sure of these things before I go and try being the John Wayne of IC Mag or something lol . B EZ and smoke good!

:deadxmas:1 man gathers what another man spills, or woman,rofl , ok im a comedian at heart not a hater, so
WHICH 1 OF THESE SKANKS PICKED RUBBER OUT OF TRASH CAN AND JAMMED IT UP IN THE WAH ZOO? lol i bet there will be tiger babies, im sure 1 of these gold diggers froze a condom or 2, and if they didnt they missed the boat

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
:deadxmas:1 man gathers what another man spills, or woman,rofl , ok im a comedian at heart not a hater, so
WHICH 1 OF THESE SKANKS PICKED RUBBER OUT OF TRASH CAN AND JAMMED IT UP IN THE WAH ZOO? lol i bet there will be tiger babies, im sure 1 of these gold diggers froze a condom or 2, and if they didnt they missed the boat

Haha you are right about that! I have learned never to underestimate the cunning of a woman, too bad for TW that he didn't get the memo lol! A woman scorned is definitely a problem, can you imagine dealing with 11 of them LOL?!? I was just telling my buddy the other day that this is Tiger's proverbial '9/11' because his life will never be the same again...and he has nobody to blame but himself and he knows it...

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Fame sucks, money is hard, but fame...........ergh can we just leave dude alone now...I bet he feels like committing suicide.

PLAY ON.....Playa......

tiger-woods-pimp.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

LOL!!! What a shame.:xmasnut:

I still don't think this could get any worse than John Edwards. He's busy trying to pay off his baby mama. Instead of just giving Hunter the money and letting her decide what to do with it, Edwards bought a house for her and tried to finish her off with chump change.

When Hunter protested, Edwards got so mad he kept her from moving into her own home. And he did it when all her shit was being trucked in.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL!!! What a shame.:xmasnut:

I still don't think this could get any worse than John Edwards. He's busy trying to pay off his baby mama. Instead of just giving Hunter the money and letting her decide what to do with it, Edwards bought a house for her and tried to finish her off with chump change.

When Hunter protested, Edwards got so mad he kept her from moving into her own home. And he did it when all her shit was being trucked in.

Wasn't he screwing her just down the road from his handicapped wife?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
SG, yes. JE allegedly told Hunter he'd marry her when EE died from cancer. Now the guy with the biggest house in the state is shafting Hunter again, pun intended.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
So why doesn't he just come out and say what is going on and then we can go back to living our mundane lives.Still a number 1 Douchebag. His wife is beautiful! He is butt fugly!

USA at it's finest ....WE MUST KNOW!~~~~~~ erg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts