What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
128997810570001704.jpg

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
it wont end his career but it will be a huge pot hole, he asked for it makin all that endorsement money, if he was joe shmoe on tour it wouldnt be news, he sold his soul to the devil , NOW ITS HIS TURN TO PAY THE PRICE !!

M

Marywanna

WHY DO MEN DO SUCH STUPID THINGS FOR SEX?? Guys,please explain this to me! Is it because they CAN? To destroy a career and family over a couple of minutes is just crazy! For sure an Official Douchebag member.:crazy:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
WHY DO MEN DO SUCH STUPID THINGS FOR SEX?? Guys,please explain this to me! Is it because they CAN? To destroy a career and family over a couple of minutes is just crazy! For sure an Official Douchebag member.:crazy:

This was no 15 minutes of infamy. No less than 10 women have made their connections to Tiger public. This is a lifestyle.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

He was definitely a serial f'ing arounder. If 10 have come forward you can expect that number to be a lot higher. He was a Playboy. The fact he would piss it all away when you have what he has speaks to his arrogance.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry but I couldn't tell ya, as I recall it was that whore, bitch, slut,

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

wife I married that did the cheating.......

M

Marywanna

I still cannot grasp the fact that a famous man,whoever he is,would put everything on the line for sex. Politicians seem to do that a lot.MALE politicians. So why doesn't he just come out and say what is going on and then we can go back to living our mundane lives.Still a number 1 Douchebag. His wife is beautiful! He is butt fugly!

H

HappyDog

Being a role model sounds easy until you realize every minute of your day is being scrutinized by some jack-ass who can't moderate their own life.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tiger was a little nerdy kid that the didn't fit in with any racial group when he growing up. Blacks certainly didn't like him because he didn't reflect their culture enough and he isn't a white boy either. Now he is screwing everything he can. It's like the fat kid in middle school who loses the weight in HS and college. They try screw everything they can get their hands on regardless of the consequences.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...come on!....if you had that many woods in your golf bag.....wouldn't you be out there on the fair-way trying to hit as many 'hoe's in one'... as you could?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put most men in his position and the exact same thing would happen. Billionaire with gorgeous women wanting to fuck you all the time. You would have to have self control that most men don't. Nature gave me a fallace and it must be used....... A lot.

indifferent

Veteran
...come on!....if you had that many woods in your golf bag.....wouldn't you be out there on the fair-way trying to hit as many 'hoe's in one'... as you could?

Exactly Gypsy, you are absolutely correct.

I remember the story about George Best and how women used to chase him, Mike Summerbee and David Sadler reckon when they used to go clubbing with George, almost every woman in the place would surround George and the chances of him getting out unmolested were slim at best! lol

Then there was the time a Miss World walked up to him and stuck her knickers in his top pocket and walked off. When George examined them, she had written her phone number on them in lipstick. George shagged several Miss Worlds actually.

Take a gay man not to succumb to those levels of temptation!

Status
Not open for further replies.