What's new

Thyphoon and Dieselryder. It's Dödsknark

Bubba Zanetti

Wicked pics...

Yep 2 or 3 more to go but you could harvest now and be a happy man...id harvest early for the sativa up high...depends on the weather i suppose, a week of rain will not do those lush buds any good...

looking awesome especially at 55 lat...

Dödsknark

I typed a long post 2 times last night and lost it both times. Very stupid.

Thanks all for the kind words. I'll get to your Q's soon Fluss.

Here's a pic. Same thing as the last one. :)

picture.php

Dödsknark

F*ckin sh*t again! Lost that long post AGAIN! dammit.

Thank you all! (You all had a thank you each in last post :p )

Fluss man, I dug 2-3 dm deep and mixed in 150 liters of regular potting soil. Native soil is pretty good. Lacks a few things which are easily fixed. Watered them 2 times a week during a hot period with no rain when they were small. Fed horse and cowshit in veg and gave them LOTS of nettlewater or is it called nettletea? Anyway, nettles KICK ASS! Awesome growth. Didn't really water during bloom. In bloom gave 2 doses of chickenshit. Fed 2 times with BioBizz Bloom, BioBizz TopMax and gave them some Algamic to fix deficiencies on the 2 Xmas sativas.

IMHO BioBizz rocks. Ladys seem to love it and budproduction exploded.

Pictures are coming.

Thanks all!

Dödsknark

Mostly looking good.

Two plants are looking almost ready. They will probably come down next weekend. Rest seem to need a little longer.

Found 2 small moldspots. Cut of a small sidebranch. Here are pics of that and some random pictures. Notice our little guardian :D

Cut branch.
picture.php

Mold.
picture.php

Mold.
picture.php

Berryfart the guardian.
picture.php

A top from the topped, split plant. It has 2 of these.
picture.php

Here they are.
picture.php

Broken, burnt plant.
picture.php

Thanks for stopping by :)

3rd I

Hey D...try and remember to hit the Preview Post button often when you are working on a long post...it "saves" what you are working on by restarting the clock before the website logs you out for inactivity...took me a few lost long posts to figure that out...

Dodsnark you did great for having to deal with the ran man. That gives me hope cause it is possible in the future that I grow outside with cloud and rain, you have proven to me that it is definetly possible with great results. Are you near the Ocean or is it just raining there early?

Dödsknark

Thanks BrotherGanja! Not very near the ocean but we get rains here all summer. Some summers that is all we get. This is my first outdoor but I think the thyphoons are very moldresistant. Some difference compared to the Dieselryders...

Was out there today and snapped a couple of pics. Fed the 2 Xmas looking girls. Fastest one is coming down any day now. Will be followed by the one that got split in the wind. Then we will see.

Left us Xmas sativa and right is the one that got split. McGyver.

picture.php

Here's a bud from McGyver.

picture.php

There's more of them :)

picture.php

The two main tops on McGyver.

picture.php

A purple.

picture.php

Thanks for looking!

Dödsknark

Thanks Esbe! Gotta try to harvest little by little... Trimming is no fun but the reward sure is :D

Here are some pink pistils. Saw my first picture of very dark pink/purple pistils on OG many years ago and was amazed hehe. Still think they look lovely.

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a closeup on Fatty. The biggest Xmas-girl.

picture.php

A top from the plant soon to be harvested.

picture.php

Shadows.

picture.php

Yea most of these strains look to me that they are more Sativa dominated so they are more light and fluffy but still get huge and produce a decent amount of weight, the Sour D that we had run in a black box was similar to your plants. Love the Purps man. Oh yea another question, why are you so early we are pulling anything down for at least 3 weeks from now. You must have started flowering in July huh?

Dödsknark

Yo BrotherGanja!

Check first pictures to get an estimate on when they started flower. First pics are from mid July. I'd say the look like they're about 2 weeks in on the first ones? So beginning of July I think flowering set in.

Off to work.