What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thyphoon and Dieselryder. It's Dödsknark

Dödsknark

Thank you!

Things are looking alright. Overfed one or two Thyphoons a little. Cut some lower branches that were falling of the Thyphoon called "Fatty". Had to chop two small buds from the lanky dieselryder due to some mold. Smoked the good material and it was very nice. Tasted surprisingly well and felt good.

Here are three more pictures.

Thyphoons and a closeup of the dieselryder.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Wow... That thyphoons looks really heavy yielders! And they are soooo early...
Could you tell me sth about the smoke? is it pottent staff?
Yo do great job with them all. Mother Nature will give you back sweet harvest bro!
Happy growing!
:wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammmmmm holy sheet. that looks like a very very nice garden. hot damm that is gunna be a huge harvest.

1 of these Ill have a garden as nice as yours is.

Koi

Those thyphoons are monsters. You should make bubblebag hashish from them.
Thyphoon is an excellent hashish plant.

Dödsknark

Thank you all for checking out my thread! :)

Haven't really tried the Thyphoons yet. I'll get back when I've smoked some ripe Thy.

The bubblebag idea has crossed my mind Koi... We will see... That or a couple of big ass brownies.

Zero man... you gotta keep in mind that I chopped the dieselbuds, finished my beer, put the buds in the beercan and dried them over an open fire hehe... Not really ideal conditions. But it STILL smoked very good. Can't wait to get this out of the jars!!!

Will post pictures in a little while.

Dödsknark

Had to chop the stretchy dieselryder as mold was popping up here and there. Left a pollinated branch for seeds.

picture.php

It's in the jars now.

First up I would like to show you why my favourite plant is just that;my favourite. First up is a typical lower branch from another Thyphoon. After that is a lower branch from my favourite.

picture.php

picture.php

Next is two pictures of my favourite. Skip if you're tired of it :) One could actually believe it's a picture of the top cola but no...

See the lighter in both pics. Those lower branches are like maincolas dammit :D

picture.php

picture.php

More pics in next post.

Dödsknark

Here are some pics of the dieselryders.

I plucked a lot of leaves of to increase aircirculation around the buds. I try to keep mold at bay.

picture.php

picture.php

I first thought this to be some strange discoloration of the leave but on closer inspection...

picture.php

It's a very tidy bug. Must have been a lot of work hehe.

picture.php

That's all for now.

Oh, one more thing. I want to thank the people that made these seeds available to me. You know. Thanks!

Koi

Ew, nasty eggs..
Maybe they taste like caviar. :D

Your plants seem to be growing in optimal conditions, they look great.

berrea

its pretty amazing how nice plants you grow up there... on which latitude are you exactly?
im also growin few thyphoons, but your girls are looking much better :) :yes:

Dödsknark

Thanks Berrea. I didn't do that much though... Just planted them and gave them some fertilizers. Mother nature and the plants are the good growers. :)

I believe I'm just north of 55 nl.

On my way to your thread.

blackone

Veteran
Those Thyphoons sure look nice grown like that :) I'm excited to hear how much you're getting from a single plant.

Puffster

wow, is the pheno variation within the typhoon strain big? I have seen so many different sized\shaped thypoons from different grows both here and at udg\dcf and they all seem to be very different in size \ shape .....is it dependant on growing conditions maybe? Because the biggest plants always seem to be in 'open field' grows and actually often planted directly in the ground as seed..

the reason im wondering about the growing conditions is that thypoon is a IBL right (?) inbred @ thy in Denmark for atleast 25 years so it should be pretty stable in its pheno expression.....but maybe thypoon seeds have travelled to different parts of denmark early in the process and different phenos have been pursued \ different results from a possible open pollination has occured?

Would be really interesting to get some more information on Thypoon since its pretty unique how its both pretty big (can be monstrous actually) 100% sativa and extremely early\photosensitive.....I think its the only sativa of its size and structure that can be successfully be grown at 60 degrees north (finland and especially norway is way harder climate wise than south-sweden and denmark but thypoon seems to finish most of the time still)

in-depth information about this strain seems to be elusive...would be cool to have some of the danes that might know someone around that area (Thy) chime in?

c99 makes me ramble :)
anyways, great plants Dødsknark and very nice plots! The thypoons seem to rock the AF's ....how are they with mould resistance? I understand that your AF plants seem to have some mold problems, they are known to be very mould-prone.

uansett lykke til med resten av sesongen, håper plantene dine blir ferdige og at du slipper unna både polis og tyver! Neste sesong skal jeg prøve med både thypoon og royal dane x thypoon og kanskje også noen Oldfarmers Nepal \ Henke's Lolland og Danish Gold frø jeg har...har dyrket Guerilla Gold #2 her i Norge (60grader nord) med suksess, de ble ferdige rundt 25aug-12september...kanon produkt

hilsener fra Norge! :D

Dödsknark

I'll try to keep track of the individual weights blackone. No promises though...

Puffster, thanks for checking in. It seems there is quite the variation with the Thyphoons. Read somewhere that it's hard to keep mothers for breeding since they are kind of auto flowering. Mine started flowering while days where still getting longer.

I don't believe it's a 100% sativa. Sativa dominant, sure, but not a 100% pure sativa.

I have had no mold with the Thy's (knock on wood!!!) but the dieselryders seem very prone to mold. We've cut 2 of them so far and the rest are moved inside when it rains and during night to get away from the morningdew. Seems to have stopped it.

Thanks for your compliments and wellwishes! I'm looking to try some different genetics next season. Just gotta get a hold of them...

My wishlist includes among others:

-Leb27. Love the colors. Some of the most beautiful pics I've seen.
-Guerilla gold. Heard alot of good things about this one.
-Auto AK. Autoflowering and I've heard it packs a nice punch.
-Royal Dane. Seems fast enough and can grow big if I'm not mistaken.

I have forgotten so many but I will be back.

I have fed the Thyphoons BIOBIZZ BIOBLOOM and BIOBIZZ TOPMAX. And DAMN!

I have no association with this company. I swear. But in 3 days I could see a huge difference in budsize. They just swelled up like booom!!! Will give second feeding tomorrow and take pictures. See ya later dudes and dudettes!

Dödsknark

Erdpurt erdpurt erdpurt! Gotta try some stuff with erdourt in it :)

I knew I forgot some. Thanks for dropping in my great growing neighbour!

No more pictures with that light... It was taken at 7 in the morning... way too early for me.