What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thyphoon and Dieselryder. It's Dödsknark

Dödsknark

Hey Koi.

It's some sort of paper about weed. duh hehe... Had some articles about growing and this issue had one about Sweden and how utterly fucked up the laws and the general view on marijuana is here. Can't remember the name and don't have it anymore, sorry.

Saw that your plants really moved lately. Let's hope for good weather!

Peace

Dödsknark

Hey fellas! Ease up on the replys!

Since your all begging for it... Here's update!

Had to chop the biggest one as she turned out to be a he/she. Was popping up nanners here and there. Didn't care that much as she was VERY airy compaired to the rest of the plants. Quick dried a small sample and was positively surprised. Creeper high with very little body stone. Very positive and happy. Taste was awful.

Pics are of her and the dieselryders.

Håll tillgodo!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Looks like we're in for better weather by the way. I'm hoping for some swelling and thinking about buying some Biobizz Biobloom. Think it's a good idea? I can probably give it to them 4-5 days from now. They all look like they have at least a month left.

C

corkushy

nutrients are always good i just ordered some deisel ryder cant wait to see how the turn out happy growin

lwheidt

I am really interested in Typhoon. A friend is sending me some pollen to give to a couple gg x congo plants that I have. Have you smoked any Typhoon from other years, and is it very good? I enjoy an evenly balanced or slightly more sativa bud. Your first harvested plant looks really interesting.

Dödsknark

Heya!

This is my first dieselryders corkushy. They're small with small very compact buds. I hope they get a little bigger before chop. They already smell VERY sweet.

Yo lweidt! Had my first Thy-sample yesterday. That plant definitely had a sativaleaning high. Wasn't the strongest but no wonder. Chopped way to early and dried in the oven... They are very very vigorous. I'll keep ya posted as I smoke more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dödsknark

Hello there!

Time for a new picture flood! I was out there today and snapped a couple of pics.

Here are some pics of the thyphoons.

Overview and a couple of pics of my current favourite plant. She is PACKING ON! Buds everywhere. I tried to make a picture series to show. Let's see if it works out.
picture.php

Here we go.
This is the bud we will follow.
picture.php

Here is a closer look.
picture.php

That branch is full of budsites :)
picture.php

...and they look nice too. Pretty compact.
picture.php

Here's the top of that plant.
picture.php

Dödsknark

Here are some pictures of the dieselryders. You can actually see trichs on the male. Looks pretty neat. Both the male and one female have split branches. Branches that just double for no reason. I hope their offspring shows more of that.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Thanks man! I'm quite happy with them. Haven't done much tho. They pretty much tend to themselves.

Don't know if I made it clear that they are grown in Sweden. So the climate could really be better but I'm not complaining.

Dödsknark

Thanks Koi! I'm really impressed by most of them.

Here are some more pics from tonight.

Overview Thyphoons

picture.php

Fatty

picture.php

The topped, broken plant. Man am I glad she made it!!! :D

picture.php

Here is one we call the Julgran. Xmas-tree.

picture.php

Here's two plants that are very similar in growth pattern. Colorwise are they a bit different tho. One is dark green with white flowers. The other one is lighter in color with purple hues in the buds. The dark one is looking absolutely fabolous in my opinion. Buds everywhere.

picture.php

Here they are on their own. Light one first.

picture.php

Darker one. My favourite.

picture.php

Here's one that got it's top snapped in a storm. We managed to save it but overfed her a while ago. Gave her too much N. Chickenshit.

picture.php

Dödsknark

Photoflood continous.

Here are the Dieselryders.

This one shows, what I believe, some Dieselgenes. Aren't they a bit strechy as this one? Anyway, she could have used bigger rootspace I believe. Think I ' plant them in the ground next year.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lower bud from her.

picture.php

Here are the rest of the Ryders. One is a bit shorter than the others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all for now.

PEACE AND GOOD GROWS TO YOU!

Latest posts

Latest posts