What's new

Thyphoon and Dieselryder. It's Dödsknark

Goyakla

from your lattitude I can say that Royal Dane is FAST.. and youll get stond to the bone.. indica dominant.. I use them in crosses fx. Uzbeki/ R. Dane etc etc.. very mold rest... by the way looooooooooooooove you garden... R, Dane can grow inside to but not over 25 C.. she is after all Nordic :) ie denmark like thypoon, L27,etc etc

Dödsknark

Hey!

Thanks for the input and compliments Goyakla! :) I will definitely try to get some RD for next season.

Thanks Bubba! Not sure about how muc longer. This is my first outdoor ever and also first time with Thyphoon. Guesses and opinions are much welcome. Maybe 3 weeks?

Will post some pictures from today soon.

Dödsknark

Was out today. 2 dieselryders have been chopped earlier and today was time for the remaining 3. Didn't want to lose any more to mold. I would have wanted to let one or two go a little longer to see how they would compare. One has been weighed. 17.5 dry, loosely trimmed. Very happy with that. Think others will give more.

Fed Thyphoons some today. BioBizz Bloom, Topmax and Algamic. Hope they love it.

Here are some pictures of them. I am very happy with them and was not expecting them to be this big and good looking. Had the idea that plants would get no where this mature. I am stoked about the rest of the grow.

Smoked some dieselryder a short while ago. It's damn nice. Very potent and the taste has potential.

Peace and thanks for looking.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wonderful pictures.

The plants them selves are very nice but the landscape makes these pictures so much more enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us.

Puffster

wow, your pics neaver cease to amaze me dödsknark....look like one of the plants from esbe and paddis garden...biiig :)

Dödsknark

Thank you dyr and puffster! :) Those crazy danes can grow... ;)

Here are a few more. Last ones for this time.

Peace and dry weather!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Puffster

yeah we got alot to thank those crazy danes for :)

røde pølser, carlsberg\tuborg and all the fun I've had @roskilde :D

big up to denmark!

THC123

Veteran
Hey very nice buds man especiallly for so far north

i would guess they will take approx 2-3 weeks to be ready

keep up the good work

Dödsknark

Hell yeah Puffster.

THanks THC! I'm hoping they finish fast.

Just throwing up two more. This is the plant that we burnt a little while ago.

picture.php

Random budshot. I like this picture.

picture.php

Keep it green peeps :)

Dödsknark

Found a cool picture. Not totally natural. I tried to dampen the flash by holding my hand in front. Flashed through my hand and gave a red hue to anything that was purple. Looks neat.

picture.php

Fluss

ja jävlar vilka plantor, trodde inte de blev så i Sverige, hur ofta vattnar du dem?

och vad använder du för näring/jordmix?