What's new

**((Thundurkel's 252w Fluoro Frenzy))**

motha fuckin wow ha...this is a wonderfully documented growshow that keeps me droolin the whole way through..feelin a type of cottonmouth thing going on here from my mouth being :jawdrop: or perhaps it could be the bubblegum that was just fired up..who knows :crazy: ha..anyways ill be stickin around for the rest of thi one cause i love watchin your grows..keep it green bro:canabis:

edit:by the way do you happen to have any pictures of your whole cab setup?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm pretty sure there are full cab shots in this thread or my DrBud Method thread and I posted a updated shot the other day in this thread after I put up mylar on the walls and ceiling of my main flower cab and saw a 20% increase in brightness!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
You really think so? It's a big yielding phenotype that's for sure, I know I'm going to have to put support sticks soon so it don't fall all over the place..

Mr.Bitti

You really think so? It's a big yielding phenotype that's for sure, I know I'm going to have to put support sticks soon so it don't fall all over the place..

it has bigger nugs than other ssh ive seen at week 7 and shit. yea i think its pretty big. Does that pheno also go for 11 weeks or is it an earlier girl?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Have I mentioned that I just love your "Quimby" (At least I think it's quimby) icon?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Awesome man, you got the macro thing down. Now, how about some pics of that hottie in the backround. hee hee :yes:

Allow me:

images
images
images

Want more?

:joint:

dbfr3sh

hey thundurkel wanted to show you my 216w-300w t5 grow. first run at this at just a little over 95 days from seed to finish. all organic and in 2 1/2 gallon pots and i got 6.5oz!!! this was after an intense drying period to where there really dry. hopefully i can gain some weight in the cure. i took many clones and now can do this every couple of months...was going to upgrade to a 400w hps but might second guess it because if i bushed out my best clone and SOG the next grow i should get 8oz easy. respect your work bro. happy growing :)

picture.php

picture.php

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
hey thundurkel wanted to show you my 216w-300w t5 grow. first run at this at just a little over 95 days from seed to finish. all organic and in 2 1/2 gallon pots and i got 6.5oz!!! this was after an intense drying period to where there really dry. hopefully i can gain some weight in the cure. i took many clones and now can do this every couple of months...was going to upgrade to a 400w hps but might second guess it because if i bushed out my best clone and SOG the next grow i should get 8oz easy. respect your work bro. happy growing :)

picture.php
That must have taken forever to trim those ladies up while they were still in the dirt. Was there a reason you did it that way?

dbfr3sh

hung them up as wholes. after putting as much money and work into them as i did i figured id go one more beyond the call of harvesting and hang them as whole plants to let them drain fully and delaying the drying period for superior taste. drying has finished and theyll be in curing for about a month or so...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
hung them up as wholes. after putting as much money and work into them as i did i figured id go one more beyond the call of harvesting and hang them as whole plants to let them drain fully and delaying the drying period for superior taste. drying has finished and theyll be in curing for about a month or so...
I hope it was worth it :)

Just seems like a lot of extra work to me. Personally I clip, trim the sugar leaves and then hang it to dry. :) I don't think I could handle my bud being any sweeter than it is now, with these genetics. Some of it's like smoking candy and you want to just keep that taste in your mouth all day. LOL

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice job and congrats on the grow Dbfr3sh!!!! that's a good yield for that wattage if you ask me.. I have a wonder full update on my genetics!!!!!

Ok so the Master Kush I have is indeed OG Kush x Mendo Purps and Super Granddad is ..... get ready for it ..... Super Silver Haze x Grand Daddy Purple !!!!! From what I was told I'm lucky to have a cut of this cuz the breeder only sells bud to the club I got it from and gives a few clones to the owner for personals, that made my night last week!

I also harvested my SR71 PK bonsai durring week 7 and only yielded 6.3g after sampling a few nugs cuz that's how my poor ass gets down lol

The Super Granddad has been cut down as well and she was turning purple and swelling up but got the chop on day 54 but I know she will go 60-70 and turn black with big fat buds but my little girl gave me 3.7g after my sample nugs were taken so I'd say if she would've finished untouched I would've got 8g or so... I will say it's bomb as fuck and super stoney and tasty! I'll post pics later I just got my computer fixed cuz my hard drive crashed and I had to get a new one but I'm happy cuz this one is 2x bigger and 2x faster!

hey, thundurkel, great job with the cfls, I'm impressed. I was wondering if you could tell me what spectrum cfls you are using? Do you switch between daylight and warm white cfls during different growing stages or just use full spectrums through the entire grow?? I'm currently running a setup of 8 26watt cfls , 4 are 6500K and 4 are 2700K in veg stage.

luv2garden

picture.php

picture.php

I love it!! great training and very nice budz

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Here's some Super Granddad pics I have to share...

picture.php

day 54
picture.php

day 54
picture.php

day 54
picture.php

day 54 another week or so and it would've all been this dark!! :yoinks:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all 3 of those were day 54 also
picture.php

day 54
picture.php

day 51
picture.php

day 51
picture.php

day 51
picture.php

day 51
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49
picture.php

day 49

Well there ya have it that was the final days of my Super Granddad girl before she got the chop on the morning of day 55 and is being revegged as I type this so hopefully she makes it so I can have a nice mom and we can see just how dark and fat this lady can get :joint:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Well there ya have it that was the final days of my Super Granddad girl before she got the chop on the morning of day 55 and is being revegged as I type this so hopefully she makes it so I can have a nice mom and we can see just how dark and fat this lady can get :joint:

That last shot looks like a ton of clear trichs, you suuuuuure she's ready? :) Of course, harvesting a bit early does tend to make for a happier re-veg.

Awesome shots there Thunder. I'm jealous! :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts