What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**((Thundurkel's 252w Fluoro Frenzy))**

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ha! Thanks! I'll try to update what I got going on in there which isn't much as I'm waiting on cloning gel cuz I'm broke!!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Ha! Thanks! I'll try to update what I got going on in there which isn't much as I'm waiting on cloning gel cuz I'm broke!!

Thund. I bought some cloning gel not too long ago. Honestly, I think it did a WORSE job in my bubble cloner than going without it.

Just stick your clones in the bubble cloner right after the snip. If your cloner is light proof, I don't think you're going to miss that gel.

And you might as well try it, since you don't have the gel anyway.

:2cents:

PS - I still have most of a bottle of clonex, but i'm not using it.

tronkyx

Hi again...

Hi again...

Hi I know I wrote this before but,

I'm from Mexico, and I like this kind of grow, I have a perpetual chamber just like Dr's did, I've been succsessful in my grow, pulling about 5gr (at beggining, right now I pull about 8gr) dry of each plant, and I pull 4 plants every week.

But here comes the new challenge, I'm waiting for a new 400W HPS, I think it gonna be in my house in about 2 weeks, and I want to replicate this system but with my new lights, so I'm asking for help and advise from you guys, I know this new project is gonna be different, but in essence it could be the same.

So I want to know, what average (sweetspot) size would you flower the clones under this light?
What height would you put the lamp?
And to finish, How many clones would you put in 1sq meter? for maximize yield.

I know, I must start my own thread, but you guys are the experts here :)bow::bow::bow:Dr Bud, Blynx, Anti, Thundurkel of course :D and so many others:bow::bow::bow:), but if you can help me, I'll be grateful forever.

Regards
Tronkyx

P.S.: I'm only a mexican, I've never been in the states so forgive my 5 year old childish english, I'm doin' my best.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Shit I don't mind your 5year old english cuz as you can see I don't use periods and shit lol but yea dude I don't know to be honest since I haven't tried it out yet under my 400 so I wouldn't know. I'd say since you will have to have more height I'd start out flowering them at 8"-14"

Latest posts

Latest posts