What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinking Vertically 101 : The Build & Grow

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Update - these ums bounced back after feeding them recently
Yall Think These ready for the flip yet?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so good news and bad news
good news is all 3 bkog are girls
bad news
i have hemp russet mites
whch were really hard to discover
and explains alot of my issues this year
gonna order up some HD chems for my treatment rotation
check back soon

gr866

Veteran
Bummer Boyd,
You going to do a total room cleanup for them little beggars.
Good luck, you kick their ass's.
GR

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
no, im in a dark state MG, no friends here who grow
yeah i ordered up azamax, avid and forbid
i think they just came in from outside or the pets
gonna check my gardens in the back
lookng back, i first started seeing these symptoms about april or may
doing my research ,
ive noticed many others who have had this issue didnt diagnose until months later
mainly i think cause they are microscopic and they look like deficiencies symptoms

my garden now looks fine, despite these borg
thing is, they are slow even when i feed them

my biker kush are ok, my c99 is the most rugged thing ive ever grown , just bugmans twitter og is showing signs of i hate these things get them off me daddy

they shoulda been filled up the walls by now tho, after dumping them in the 10 gals,
my girls usually go crazy. the c99 is the only one taking off
and this one has to survive , its the only one i have left, so yeah
fortunatley i have a good 4 clones doing right nice...

and i lost nearly 20 high end beans and my clones are taking 2-3 weeks to root
so it all makes sense now

but i know once it goes into flower its gonna do the same thing as the last 2 cycles
so time to treat my rooms and hope for the best

what a ramble, im stoned and not gonna edit this, sorry

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
still waitin on my chems and these girls are aching to flowered
a few clones are rooted and uppotted today
but these mites are slowing me down to a crawl

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i went ahead and slapped a no pest strip in there and that wiped out all the living traces of those bugs
my chems arrived , i did a azamax soil drench with a light feeding and some silicone

i have avid and forbid on deck , but im reluctant to use them
i think what ill do is order up some pred mites and flood this tiny room with em
after i wash off the dichlorvos of course

ive decided to rack these up differently this run , so im putting screens on the pots for the biker ogs and will do a wall mount for the c99 and twitter og.

im gonna just hammer out this round and do a clean out after this harvest
ill prolly kill off the twog as its just way too slow of a grower to keep fucking with

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
water & feed them bitches lol
borg r not native to here, so as that goes there r no native spider mites here .all r brought in threw nersery or from cuts , just walking threw wallmart u can bring home pest,
avid works good veg only.:tiphat:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thats what ima do bugz, these things need to get some flowers in they life its been a few months since we 12/12'd around here

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
welp , i trained up a mess of girlss, decided to pull bugmas twitter og for fear of herms and cause its gonna be a probelm with its structure and my russtes being able to hide in there much better than these c99 and biker kushes

ima flip after i brew a worm tea to spray them
i sprayed them with some soap and silicon and alcohol a few days ago and the fans are starting to soften up nicely and get more relient from the Si

im seeing no hrm living on the leafs still
i think the azamax root drench and the no pest strips are working fine

i put the nps away last week but i plan on whipping it out every 7 days for a 3 day run through the initial flowering and then about 3 weeks out from harvest, running bare back

i think ima need to run a few more aza drenches during the flower

every 3 weeks or so

i may try using an old carboy from my homebrew days to augment the co2 with sugar water type thing for this run

im gonna run all three lamps this round
so 1900-2200 watts light, around a 85-90 max room temp, and just turn my humidifier off for this run or figure out the fuzzy on there to keep a proper 50% NOT SWINGS UP TO 70 AT LIGHT OFF LIKE I HAVE NOW

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picture.php

got a small package of love today from ICmags own backwood breeder/pollen chucker - Bugman52!!!

Thanks you Bro !

GK=GG4 X KHALISI
SPGB=SOUR POWER X GORILLA BUBBLE
C99F2= CINDY99 X [MOSCA C99BX1]
SPxGB4 = Sour Power X Gorilla Bubble X GG4?

that last one is a guess, bugs , fill us in?

guess noones intersted in vert anymore and its been months since ive been in flower
ill be posting lots more oics now that ive confirmed ic strips exif data

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
decided to try an inpot screen instead of tieing to the walls
removed the twitter og cause its gonna be a hassle keeping it bug free
plus it gives the others more room to stretch
the big beast on the back wall is c99 already 6 foot tall
the three left are biker kush v1
i think ill be able to get them closer to the lights using this inpot scrog plus i have the screens curved to wrap around the light better

havent seen any living critters in 3 weeks thanks no pest strip and azamax soil drench

ive been looking for cal mag defs but so far the soil seems to have enough of everything
hopefully in 2 weeks ill start feeding them some p and k stuff and i may try doing a 5 gal sugar bucket for co2 , but im not expecting much as the rooms not sealed

ive thought really hard about building a mainfold on the bottom of the ac unit to seal up the room and seal the door better
prolly get some sheet foam for the next round and line the whole thing out and seal uo the room frfr

id like to try co2 soon , just to se if its true it can increase the yields

welp, lets flip and see how much they stretch shall we?

Badfishy1

decided to try an inpot screen instead of tieing to the walls
removed the twitter og cause its gonna be a hassle keeping it bug free
plus it gives the others more room to stretch
the big beast on the back wall is c99 already 6 foot tall
the three left are biker kush v1
i think ill be able to get them closer to the lights using this inpot scrog plus i have the screens curved to wrap around the light better

havent seen any living critters in 3 weeks thanks no pest strip and azamax soil drench

ive been looking for cal mag defs but so far the soil seems to have enough of everything
hopefully in 2 weeks ill start feeding them some p and k stuff and i may try doing a 5 gal sugar bucket for co2 , but im not expecting much as the rooms not sealed

ive thought really hard about building a mainfold on the bottom of the ac unit to seal up the room and seal the door better
prolly get some sheet foam for the next round and line the whole thing out and seal uo the room frfr

id like to try co2 soon , just to se if its true it can increase the yields

welp, lets flip and see how much they stretch shall we?

First to admit I have zero skills and minimal knowledge, but from what I have read and seen, CO2 seems to be a what separates the lead and porch dogs

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
yeah i agree, that and just years of growing, and genetics
really you have to have the genes to get great product in the first place which is why im trying karmas gear.
Im also happy with bugmas gear , he makes some great beans out in the woods. if you ask him niceley he might bless you badfishy
im waiting on some bodhi and rez gear to show up anyday now (thanks infinitesimal)
they are prolly 4-6 years old and are special one offs from 2012-13 from what my research says oh and inifini is sending some of his crosses too

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
after doing a lil calculation, my 6x4 closet is 24 sq feet if it was horizontal in reality qwith the gear its about 2.5 by four in grwable space after the ac and other stuff
with this setup, ive got 3 2x4' and a 4x5 foot space to bring my usuable area to 44 square feet thats triple my usable space so theres that main reason for vert, plus by removing the 5th girl it frees up space to work in a perpetual grow and try testers out easily. plus itll give me a chance to see wether i wanna go through the trouble of lots of smaller plabnts versus my 4-6 large plants style

Latest posts

Latest posts