What's new

Think your roll game is tight?

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
I used to smoke blunts religiously. I'd smoke from 3-6 blunts exclusively, daily, for years. Dutch's were my favorite, I'd have to say Golden Honey. I bought Dutch's by the 55 count case a lot. I'd walk into a store, and before I got to the counter, the cashier would have 2 Dutch's waiting for me - everytime.

That being said, I am very glad I quit smoking blunts. I would have to say I was addicted to them. They are unhealthy, damaging lungs and teeth. They also mask the flavor of the herb, and the buzz is shared with nicotine. Yes, they have convenience, but at a cost.

I prefer my volcano now. I am not a volcano snob, and I appreciate the offer of smoking a blunt, but I won't tag a blunt anymore.

Now for your contest: The truth is rolling any blunt is easy. Dutch's, Philly's, Wraps, they are all so easy, a non-smoker could do it. Rolling a joint is a true test of ones skills. Like it or not, this is the truth.

picture.php

GOOD JESUS I THINK I SEE SOME COMPETITION IN OUR MIDSTS!!!

NICE NICE NICE NICE ROLLIN BRUH!!!! BUT WHAT IS ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT AT THE TIP THERE? IS THAT A DUTCH AT ALL?!?!?

HMMM SUSPECT, TRULY SUSPECT. . . . I DONT KNOW, NEED A CLOSE UP

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old dogs and new tricks = unlikely

all caps make my eyes hurt.

GIVE IT A REST

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
only some faggot who stares at yellow cock all day could get some shit like that in his fucked mind. i have no respect for anyone that smokes blunts. shows you have no respect for your herb. if you been smoking weed for 100 years... its never too late to learn how to do it right:thank you::thank you::thank you:

WHAT THE?!?!? DUDE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!? WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DUMBASS HEAD AT? I STARE AT PUSSY AND COCK ALL DAY, TITS, ASS, ASS CRACKS, DECUBIDI, WOUNDS, OLD CHICKS AND MEN, YOUNG CHICKS AND MEN, YEAH THATS WHAT I DO , YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?!

I'LL TELL YOU WHY!! CAUSE ITS A CALLED A FUCKIN HOSPITAL!!! DIPSHIT, AND YEAH THATS NORMALLY WHAT WE IN THIS FIELD COME ACROSS, OLD SICK DYING PPL!!!

(WHERE DOES IC FIND THESE COCKS?!?!?)

AND FUCK WHAT RESPECT YOU HAVE, WHERES YOUR DUTCH ROLLIN SKILLS DUDE?!?!? YOU HAVE SAID EVERYTHING BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, YOUVE DONE EVERYTHING BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

YOU JUST GONNA KEEP YAMMERIN' ABOUT (((BiG H3rB Tr3E PUFFS UP CHEST)))" YESH YESH, I HAVE NO RESPECT, HURUMPH, HURUMPH, FUCK YOU DUTCH MASTER BLAH BLAH, HURUMPH , HURUMPH, YELLOW COCKS ALL DAY, BLAH BLAH" HORSE SHIT!?!??! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PPL THAT SMOKE BKUNTS?!?!? WELL I HAVE NO REPSECT FOR GROWN ASS MAN WHO CAN ROLL AN EXACT REPLICA OF A CHINA MANS DICK OUT OF WEED AND PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!

AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, THAT SHIT STILL LOOKS LIKE A CHINA MANS DICK, OR A JAUNDICED OLD LADYS CLIT, TAKE YOUR PICK!!! AND I MAY CLEAN 'EM BUT YOU SUCK ON 'EM AND THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU POSTED ON HERE IS PROOOOOOF!!!!

IM EITHER SHITTIN OR GIGGLIN IN THIS BITCH!!!! HAA

G

Ganja D

I wanted to quote a few posts in this thread but can't decide which one is more funny.

I'll just say that any veteran blunt roller should be able to roll a perfect tight blunt that burns right every time. Nothing special.

Glad your excited about it though.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I like to smoke herb. Blunt, pipe, bong, joint, hookah, chillum, steamroller, chalice, apple, vape, it's all good!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you know the difference between an interrogatory statement and a declarative statement?

my statement "why post in this thread at all" is one of the above....

you infer (erroneously) that i would have those posters censored from posting...

closer to the truth is, i was asking why bother flaming off topic?

there is no "challenge" here just poignant observation...
sorry but your "brothers" here dont need oyu to defend them from observations...

good luck playing self appointed defender...
then you should've asked "why are you posting off topic" and BTW just because they weren't digging blunts and they said so DOES NOT mean they were posting off topic, they/WE just don't agree w/the OP and said so.

or are you so simple minded that you think everyone coming in here to post owes the OP a good rub up to make him feel warm n cozy?

dagnabit said:
if you dont smoke blunts...why post in this thread at all?
that quote so smacks of your self imposed censorship I'll put it up once again for all to see.

You don't open a thread here or at any other website expecting people to come and only agree with you and the members here didn't need to be called moronic haters and fucktards for voicing their opinion.

I'll leave the rest of your childish playground like comments unanswered.

and now I'm done with you and this thread.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
I wanted to quote a few posts in this thread but can't decide which one is more funny.

I'll just say that any veteran blunt roller should be able to roll a perfect tight blunt that burns right every time. Nothing special.

Glad your excited about it though.

in tryin bruh, im tryin! lol

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

and now I'm done with you and this thread.

buh bye..have fun TROLLING the den...

EDIT:
i looked through this guys posts...
not a single post in the plantRx or please help my grow threads..all in the den...

someone needs attention...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I STARE AT COCK ALL DAY, ASS CRACKS, OLD MEN, YOUNG MEN, YEAH THATS WHAT I DO .....

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
i guess thats why you love blunts so much correct? nothing better than taking a long day of staring at penis at your job to come home and smoke a big immatiation black cock... oh i mean blunt.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
i guess thats why you love blunts so much correct? nothing better than taking a long day of staring at penis at your job to come home and smoke a big immatiation black cock... oh i mean blunt.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ROFLMAO, YOU FUCKTARD! IM SERIOUSLY ROFLMAO, YOU GOT THAT ONE. BEST JOKE SO FAR MAN FOR REAL.:tiphat:

been waitin for some one to come at me with something worthy, roflmao, you got that, i walked right into it, funny as hell :tiphat:

i know stoner4life left dont think he was in the mood for the giggles part, but dont you leave too, keep 'em comin!!

YOU CHINA MANS COCK SMOKIN' BASTARD!!!!!!!!! AND THEY'RE NOT BLUNTS THEY'RE DUTCHMASTERS, THEY'RE LONGER. . . . . . . . damn walked right into that one too, didnt i?

:wave:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
When you live in the dank capitol of the world, a little one is all it takes.

I can roll a mean 3 paper french trombone, fuckers be pukin' & shit tho :D

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
where im from swishers is all there is. swishers reign king round. heres a nice lil L of some shake from my dank jar. instead of breakin up my good nugs i took the shake and had a nice lil salad L

sorry for the small pic but if u can see that line is straight as a razor
burned even and stayed lit for 13 minutes which is long for a swish

for all you non blunt smokers L = Log. cuz it looks like a log. lolll yea this blunt achieved what i was looking for.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the crowd sits in silence....."The judges are waiting"........

Attachments

• DutchMasters.jpg
    DutchMasters.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
My 1st RAW doob ever, long slick fuckers are a handful lol

I don't care who ya are or what ya smoke, you'll be respectin' tha doob after a few pulls off that one :tiphat: