What's new

Think your roll game is tight?

vaped

If blunts are your thing I say go for it but If you cant get blazed off a normal sized zig zag even while shareing it it is time to find a new dealer or some better genetics.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
If blunts are your thing I say go for it but If you cant get blazed off a normal sized zig zag even while shareing it it is time to find a new dealer or some better genetics.

HERES THE NAME OF THE THREAD: "Thread: Think your roll game is tight? Reply to Thread"
.. . . .WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT? HAVE YOU ROLLED ANY SORT OF DUTCH TO BRING TO THE TABLE. . . . AT ALL?

QUESTION THOUGH, WHY ARE/DO CATS KEEP TALKIN' ABOUT GENETICS, AND QUALITY AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT WHEN THE THREAD TITLE IS CLEAR AS DAY AND ITS THE FIRST THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU COME INTO THE THREAD?

AND PLEASE, PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ON IC LIVES IN A SUPPOSED "DANK CAPITOL" - - :jerkit:- - CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK AFTER YOUVE ROLLED THE DUTCH OR ARE YOU GONNA GO OFF TOPIC ON THAT REQUEST TOO?

JESUS H. CHIIIIIIII- RIST!!!!!

iSmokeTrees

If the thread name is talking about roll game, then what you are rolling is irrelevant. Rolling a J or a blunt.

Don't playa hate, celebrate, and respect every man's roll for it is what he's got.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
The reason I don't do blunts? They smell like ass!

Respect the Fu :D

I'd hit that Swisher tho...

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
If the thread name is talking about roll game, then what you are rolling is irrelevant. Rolling a J or a blunt.

Don't playa hate, celebrate, and respect every man's roll for it is what he's got.

HERES THE O.P.'s POST:

Challenge me for the grandmasters blackbelt at blunt rolling. this is how we do it in philly for real: dutchmaster+headies=blunt, anything else is just imitation. anyway heres what i got, can you put me to shame?

SO NOW iSmokeTrees WHAT ARE YOOOOOUU TALKING ABOUT? AND WHERE IS THE BLUNT OR DUTCH YOU PLAN TO ROLL?

4g4d4u

thread rules: post a picture of whatever you rolled. where are my bluntmen, we're getting whooped on by the Jboys.

BLUNT TEAM ASSEMBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!

respect to the rollers who posted, the OG's are coming out from under their rocks.

4g4d4u

btw i like that the hating has died down and we can laugh when we smoke again. jokes and tokes motherfuckers

vaped

My roll fu is way strong. I still dont smoke blunts I went to the store to buy a pack of blunt wraps just so I could post a pic of a rolled blunt I rolled on this thread. The blunt will be torn apart and rolled into 3 joints the size of the one below the blunt. My wife and I will put the joint out half way down and both be baked. I could also make about 8 bowls out of the weed in that blunt covered with that hash you might not even finish the bowl.:dueling:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 6

vaped

If you do smoke blunts keep toking im just saying why I dont Thats the joys of cannabis It can be used however smoked, sizzled, eaten or vaped just get high.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
btw i like that the hating has died down and we can laugh when we smoke again. jokes and tokes motherfuckers
YESSIR I AGREE , I AGREE TOTALLY!!

OH AND DONT THINK I FORGOT CAT DADDY!!! LOL. IM COMIN AT YOU HARD WIT MY SKILLS, MY ROLL STYLE IS UNBEATEN IN ALL FIVE BOROUGHS, I WILL ADMIT DEFEAT, ONLY IF I AM BEATEN IN A PROPER FIGHT!!!

SO vaped HAS HIS ENTRY IN, WHERES EVERYONE ELSE?!?!? NO MORE CHALLENGERS UP FOR IT? GOTTA BE MORE OF YOU BLUNT/DUTCH ROLLERS OUT THERE?

AND BTW vaped, THOSE ARE TOBACCO WRAP PAPERS, I HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF THEM, AND THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE DUTCH ITS SELF.

THATS WHY THE CHALLANGE WAS PUT OUT THERE BY 4g4d4u AND I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO OBLIGE THE CHALLENGE BECAUSE OF THE VERY REASON THAT IT IS NOT THAT EASY TO DO!!!! THATS WHY EVERYONE HAS ROLLED EVERYTHING BUT AN ACTUAL DUTCH OR EVEN A BLUNT!

PUT YOUR HATRED AND INDIFFERENCE ASIDE AND TAKE UP THE CHALLANGE IF YOU DARE!!! TRUST ME, IVE GOT GLASS TOO, GOT PIPES, KUTCHIE, HOOKAH (WITH THE REAL TOBACCO, I DONT SMOKE WEED OUT OF IT) THE WHOLE NINE YARDS, BUT THAT DUTCH IS A BASTARD!!! AND BE CLEAR ITS NOT THE FACT THAT ITS A DUTCH THAT THE CHALLENGE IS ABOUT, ITS ABOUT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY ROLL ONE!!!! AND AS THE REAL DUTCH ROLLERS HAVE WITNESSED, NOT EVERYONE IS UP TO THE CHALLANGE!!!

REAL CATS STAND UP!!!! PUFF UP YOUR CHEST, GATHER THE CHI FOR THE IRON LUNG STYLE AND PUT THAT PERFECTLY ROLLED DUTCH IN THE AIR WITH PRIDE DAMNIT!!! THE HELL WITH THE NAY SAYERS!!!

IC BUDZ

i have a wrap right here its to late to get a philly will roll a beautiful monster once i grab one tommorow

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
The only time I'll smoke a blunt is when a specific friend of mine rolls them. He makes them exceptionally smooth. When I roll it's usually a joint rolled backwards to use the least amount of paper possible. also check out the green Smooth paper from Rizla. It has tiny holes in it to pull in extra air, giving you smooth hits.

Lately I've resorted to vaping exclusively... lungs need a rest.

4g4d4u

...that hash you might not even finish the bowl.:dueling:

my man, that roll fu is quite strong indeed. i gotta tell you though, round here we roll hash blunts. roll that shit up into a nice little snake shorter than the blunt its going in and you got a nice mixture, cant even taste the dutch paper. or if your feeling reckless we've rolled straight hash blunts. they arent pretty ever, and theres really no justification for it, just did it because we could.

i want some hashish now.

whodair

Veteran
shitty pic, but get the point??

shitty pic, but get the point??

my roll game is called "week 6, smokeable LSD"
picture.php

anonamix

wow, i love when opinions are stated like facts. Its all prefrence. Theres alot of options for thc consumption. And im glad there is.. cus I'd hate to be limited. I like fat king size joints, peach optimos, those cyclones with the mouth piece, my double perc, even the hooka sometimes.

But that wasnt a bad coner, I tried a cross joint one time.. it kinda worked but was more like building a pinata than a doobie lol

anonamix

where im from swishers is all there is. swishers reign king round. heres a nice lil L of some shake from my dank jar. instead of breakin up my good nugs i took the shake and had a nice lil salad L

sorry for the small pic but if u can see that line is straight as a razor
burned even and stayed lit for 13 minutes which is long for a swish

for all you non blunt smokers L = Log. cuz it looks like a log. lolll yea this blunt achieved what i was looking for.

We use to call them big ass garcia vega el' egante' an El lol. but yeah that too

I had Andy Gregorich (Borealis Glass) blow this custom dichro sidecar bubbler for me, there's a floating opal under that faceted magnifier but pics do it no justice until it's in hand. It cost me $350 about four yrs ago.

I donated and auctioned this piece off to help sick MMJ patients before I even used it and THAT!!! 4g4d4u is how I ROLL!!!!!!!
beat that roll bro.......

27323HPIM1677.JPG

this is fucking by far the GNARLIEST piece ive ever seen.

id rather smoke out of a bong than anything.i like smoking blunts tho and when i do roll blunts i roll them into gorilla fingers.ill buy a zigzag wrap and roll one up and post it later tonight.im not trying to outshow anyone or win this contest you have goin on here.just wanna show off one of my fatties