What's new

Think your roll game is tight?

vaped

Just me but I would take some good weed throw it in a bowl Cut about three pin head size chunks off my hash nugget throw them on top and get baked.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice roll exploziv but wraps are blech!

To those that think blunts are wasteful or bad for taste, to each their own but like many things, if done correctly they aren't inherently bad and can be a sweet way to enjoy some finely grown buds. The trick, IMVHO, is to use a mild cigar leaf and to roll it as evenly, smoothly, and tightly (to a point, which is part of the trick) to get a nice, smooth pull that'll burn slow, taste good and get you very, very high. :joint:

Most cats use flavored blunt wraps, an unforgivable misstep of any seasoned smoker IMO, or use the cigar leaf as a band aid because they roll the inner leaf poorly. At least, that's what I've seen from experience. But a well rolled cigar containing cannabis instead of tobacco is a very nice thing indeed.

Pics are not necessary to prove the blunts rolled by the OP are not up to par to be challenging people. If yer gonna spread yer feathers at least make sure they're worth showing off... :peacock:
But enjoy! That's the important part, lest we forget! :joint: :respect:

iSmokeTrees

my first time growing clone only sour diesel, just finished drying.

raw paper + diesel + the bamboo tip from a sugar cane cyclone

tasted good, i grew some amazing fucking herb, and it was fun to roll and smoke.

25gqyh2.jpg

4g4d4u

hugh heffner when it comes down to it isnt that important, i got nothing for Einstein. except big willy son! pipes 1 cigars 1

Attachments

• dd866c16-616a-1dcc-a575-36bdc2ef5aeb-Independenceday+cigar.jpg
    dd866c16-616a-1dcc-a575-36bdc2ef5aeb-Independenceday+cigar.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My bad top and bottom hash look ok but what is that dookie in the middle.

that piece at the top is skunk #1 - 73 micron iceolator
middle - kief from my grinder (has a pollen catcher)
the one below them is a mix of some icolators + some temple ball and kief from the grinder.

I think those 3 pieces totaled 0,5 gr. (or close to)

then probably around 1 gr. of buds (white rhino / skunk #1 and one I don't remember.)

I'm pretty sure my buds have enaugh cristals, as I have a 400x digital microscope and 2 pocket microscopes to check that.

:wave:

4g4d4u

thats a solid J looks tasty. i have been known to roll half blunts. theyre like J's without the J problems

rasputen

what you do i call candy wrapping. every instance ive seen boats, yachts really. wet loose poopy-prone blunts that take longer to roll than to smoke.

i could wax poetically about how i roll my blunts but i put them out there for the people to challenge. as far as im concerned a fighter shows up to a fight on the scheduled date, the opponent doesnt show and he either loses the fight or they find someone who will fight. until i see what you can do, your already beat.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Every instance you've seen, is the key detail there. Naive to think all are as you've seen them. Trust that others know how to do things properly too.

In the end, it's whatever makes ya feel good, 4g. :joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
post what you rolled tonight, id love to see some competition, i think your roll game is weak
every braggard I know is an idiot and for me not to mention that you sound like one on some sort of self serving glory mission would be out of character.

you might be right in that I usually don't roll my weed. I grow and smoke select strains for medicinal potency & letting that weed go up in smoke between hits is wasteful like a mofuck. you might like letting your ghetto schwag go up in smoke (so that you look like someone of importance) but the Herijuana I grow gets vaped and bonged.......

27323HPIM1504.JPG

27323HPIM1816.JPG

and let me tell ya this,
it ain't how you're smokin' it's what you're tokin' and I put my Heri bud up against anything you got going.

hahaha, unless you want to look important!
honestly, I've never really heard something as dumb as that comment in my life, "never seen anyone of importance with a pipe" where do you come up with this shit?

4g4d4u

im just saying if your gonna come in my thread tell me your the OG blunt black belt and not even show me what your working with, well thats pretty much disrespect. which is very unbro-like. if your blunt can last within 7 hits of mine i will call you master

4g4d4u

yo Richard!

yo Richard!

oh this is getting very unbro-like. it certainly is what you smoke, take a look see at my prize piece somewhere around 6 weeks. there aint nothing hard about growing the dankest dank. aint no skill in packing a bong or plugging in a vape either. maybe my roll game game is weak, and you dont think my over the top blunt rolling ego is as funny as i do, but you dont have to be such a richard about it. bro up your attitude and maybe your opinion will become valued.

Attachments

• 42137Anne_Frank_004.jpg
    42137Anne_Frank_004.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
every braggard I know is an idiot and for me not to mention that you sound like one on some sort of self serving glory mission would be out of character.

you might be right in that I usually don't roll my weed. I grow and smoke select strains for medicinal potency & letting that weed go up in smoke between hits is wasteful like a mofuck. you might like letting your ghetto schwag go up in smoke (so that you look like someone of importance) but the Herijuana I grow gets vaped and bonged.......

27323HPIM1504.JPG

27323HPIM1816.JPG

and let me tell ya this,
it ain't how you're smokin' it's what you're tokin' and I put my Heri bud up against anything you got going.

hahaha, unless you want to look important!
honestly, I've never really heard something as dumb as that comment in my life, "never seen anyone of importance with a pipe" where do you come up with this shit?

i feel you bruh,and your right, but this one is for the rollers!!!! THE CHALLANGE!!!!! i cant wait to get my hands on some herb!!! i got 3 strawberry dutches that are fresh and waitin to be cut open, get that nasty cigar tobacco out of 'em and have some nice true sticky icky rolled in it!!!

and i just changed the batteries in my cam!! its a wrap! GAME OVER!!. IM TALKIN SHIT, CAUSE I AM THE SHIT! KING KONG AINT GOT NOTHING ON MY ROLL!!!!

(c,mon guys you had to laugh at that one, it wasnt rediculous enough? lol)

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
my first time growing clone only sour diesel, just finished drying.

raw paper + diesel + the bamboo tip from a sugar cane cyclone

tasted good, i grew some amazing fucking herb, and it was fun to roll and smoke.

25gqyh2.jpg

ok ok ok, i give you props on the use of the tip, thats hot and im sure would provide for some smoking comfort but that roll. . :dunno::dunno::dunno:?!?!? thats gotta go, WE ROLLIN DUTCHES IN HERE!! LEAF AND PAPER AND IN THAT ORDER!!!

i mean dont get me wrong, it was a nice try but. . .:comfort:. . .peace homie. . .:moon:

ROJO145

Veteran
Maybe if ya put for 20 yr old and younger in the title,roll-fu,ya would has mo challengas!! No grown man gives a shit about your self hyped rolling skills!!Good for you,I been rollin for 28 yrs,think ya can roll better than me,not!! But again,who gives a shit about what the teens are doin!!:moon:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Bilbo Baggins smoked a pipe

yeah, I can confirm this first hand.

a personal little j for me head, filled with psychedelic sativa herb.

picture.php

a good roll cannot be tight, nor too loose; but exactly in the right tightness so it can easily burn. herb has to be well cured and dried too.

TBL420uk

theres relatively no spit at all. meaning its dry.
Just cos its dry dont mean there`s no spit on it.

itll burn better than any joint. any other blunt too. i wouldnt expect people to understand the craftsmanship that goes into rolling a hog like this. its an art like blowing glass.
Cant comment on how it smokes, bluts tend to burn slower & more even, but if you roll a joint properly then that should burn slow & even too, but as for the art like blowing glass part, thats BS. Dont matter if its a joint or blunt, rolling is rolling!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Challenge me for the grandmasters blackbelt at blunt rolling. this is how we do it in philly for real: dutchmaster+headies=blunt, anything else is just imitation. anyway heres what i got, can you put me to shame?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

BAM!!!

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran

what kinda backwoods-hillbilly-dickfingered-fatbitch/outta shape roll is that pray tell!?!?! and its not a dutch or even a blunt at all!?!? why is it that when cats get together to talk about the mighty dutch and the art of rolling the leaf/paper combo of the dutch all-o-you damned hippies come outta no whitcha "that aint this, if it aint, blah blah blah" / "im a hundred years old and been smokin for 99 of those years so i know everything there is to know about all ways of smokin" horse pucky?!?

BE CLEAR!!!! THIS AINT ABOUT KIDS, OR ANY OF THAT SHYTE!!! GROWN MEN ROLL AND WE ALL TALKIN SHIT IN HERE, STRAIGHT SHYTES AND GIGGLES, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, IF YOU POSTIN SOMETHING ON HERE AND IT AINT A DUTCH MASTER PROPERLY ROLLED IM CALLIN BULLSHIT ON YA STRAIGHT UP.

NOW

IF YOU ARE ABOUT THE ROLLING OF THE CIGAR, PREFERABLY THE DUTCHMASTER-CADILLAC OF ALL CIGARS, THEN IM MANIN' UP, CALLIN YOU OUT, AND CHALLANGIN' YO PUNK ASS (via pic's) TO PUFF UP YO CHEST, MAN THE HELL UP TOO AND ROLL SOME PROPER BOSS SHIT!!!

AND TO GET BACK TO YOU BiG H3rB Tr3E , THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE A CHINA MANS DICK!!! AND HOW DO I KNOW??? CAUSE IM A HEALTH CARE WORKER IN A HOSPITAL AND IVE HAD TO CHANGE MANY A CHINESE MALE PATIENT, AND YES AS MUCH AS YOU MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR IT, YES IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A DAMNED CHINA MANS DICK!!! ALL I SEE IS A LEATHER COUCH, A GLASS BUBBLER, ABOUT A OZ.+ AND A CHINA MANS DICK ROLLED UP "WHATEVER-THE-FUCK" AND NO DUTCH!!!!! WHERES THE DUTCH BRUH? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHERES YOUR SKILL CAUSE THAT AINT THERE EITHER!!

NOW STOP/CUT ALL THIS WHINNIN' AND BITCHIN THATS GOIN' ON, MAN THE HELL UP AND SHOW THE DAMNED ROLLED DUTCH OR CIGAR OF YOUR CHOICE!! YA'LL STOP PLAYIN!!!

BE CLEAR NY IS IN THE BUILDIN' AND I WANNA SEE WHASSSUP!!! YEAH WE KNOW ALL OF YOU CATS FROM THE HILLS AND WHERE THE AIR IS FRESH HAVE GLASS, BUT THE CIGAR HAS BEEN AROUND FOR COUNTLESS DECADES. I'VE GOT GLASS, YOU'VE GOT GLASS, WE'VE ALL GOT GLASS, NOW LETS GET TO IT!!!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Blunts give me headaches, waste weed, and generally suck.

I will stick to single hit bingers or the occasional joint. A lot of smokers talk about how good they can roll, but I don't care. Its not 1969 anymore. I'd rather hit a good glass piece any day of the week over anything rolled. Am I a lone here?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
only some faggot who stares at yellow cock all day could get some shit like that in his fucked mind. i have no respect for anyone that smokes blunts. shows you have no respect for your herb. if you been smoking weed for 100 years... its never too late to learn how to do it right:thank you::thank you::thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts