What's new

Think your roll game is tight?

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
friend in deed..........Gotta say bro, you came in at least 3rd place. When you talk the talk and dont walk the walk, your gonna get points deducted...that is fact...

yeah i talked all types a shit, true inDEED but, in the end i backed it all up, and BTW if your talking shit, wheres your entry? wheres your pic of what you rolled? you dont have to smoke em to roll em. i made that very clear in my shit talkin didnt i? i said to anyone" hey just go get a dutch this one time and roll it up", oh so lemme guess were gonna hear more excuses of "why i dont blah blah blah" instead of (and this is to everyone that talked shit) once JUST ONCE! get one solitary dutch and roll it up with some sticky and lets see if you make the grade or if its even up to the challenge

and honestly i aint really listenin to anyone that aint posted neary a pic on here. if you gonna talk shit about what i rolled thats cool, but if you have yet to post anything to back it up then whats the point?

ok fine, all of that other shit was talk, but i put up and others had to shut up, like i said, most ppl have yet to roll a straight dutch, no clipping of anything, no tucking of anything, so like i said, wheres the comp?

whos gonna roll that dutch straight up?!? any takers? the only thing anyone, whos gonna be a bitch about it, can say is that it was skimmpy, so ok i'll take that, and there was a reason for it nuff said, but now what if it was a gram or more? what woudl anyone have to really say then?

c'mon most of yall know damn well you hatin' and you know it, dont front. if were gonna challenge each other than lets challenge each other, and be real about it.

ive seen cats with small knives, small scalpels, lil razors, but c'mon, who walks around with a pair of scissors to roll with on the spot?

well i tell ya'll what. i take my rollin seriously especially when challenged on it. so far its been spliffs and the like, so why those were even posted is beyond me to be honest, since the OP was kinda specific

so i ask, are we really challenging each others dutch/blunt rollin skills in here, or are we just fuckin around? cause so far, there might be MIGHT BE 2 3-4 ppl that have even posted something worthy of a dutch roll.

i think this thread should be started over with a poll and some rules along with a true criteria. maybe the poll choices could be whatever members decide to take up the challenge and we post what we rolled and let others come/look/judge. that way theres no bullshit posts, everythings specific, and we can let others decide instead of trolls. im down, what say you all?

Last edited: