What's new

think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
and the girl before that was also from my work and I didn't even bother asking her out because she was totally ignoring me from the start.

when I first started working there, she told some guys at work that I like her and they asked me what you think of X? and I said well um shes nice.

she then started ignoring me all the time.

she then quit some months later and after she quit her friends would come to my work (that I didn't know) and ask me things like " have you talked to X lately?" and they knew I hadn't as I didn't even have her number.

or they'd say "X workes here now" like giving me clues to go find her.

so I thought she must have liked me if she's sending her friends to come and talk to me.... I had never met her friends and they knew who I was.

but yeah too late now she has a boyfriend now. but she didn't give me any clues that she liked me so I didn't bother asking her out. she'd totally ignore me and most of the time not even say hi to me or look at me. I assumed she definately doesn't like me.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
the best part of that thread is the "brahs" that commented on it all seriously hahaha

and yum quit hijackin threads with your lack of vagina issues. start your own, noob.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
This thread started out as an observation that someone else seems to be Yummy-esque. Now it's a full-on Yummy thread.....d00d you're like a F.U.C.K.I.N.G. virus bro...spreading all over the place....LMAO.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
yummy= socially awkward penguin

Socially-Awkward-Penguin-START-MAKING-MOVES-ON-A-GIRL-STOP-AND-APOLOGISE.jpg

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit! True or not that was some of the funniest shit I ever read. I had to walk out of my office because I started laughing so hard. I think my fave picture was this one.

fuuuu4.jpg

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yummy you just need to find out how to parlay that fame into some ass and you'll be good to go.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
hey yummy quit hijacking my thread LOL

(only kidding) I hope this makes you feel better to know your not alone out there when it comes to failing with girls
you either got it or you aint, but don't let it get you down your perfect partner is out there you just need to find her

OP

whiterabbit9

Veteran
you either got it or you aint, but don't let it get you down your perfect partner is out there you just need to find her

good words
---------------------
you got it, or you don't

but don't let it bring you down

you perfect partner is out there, waiting for you

also those pictures are fucked up lol

Yummybud

Veteran
man that sounds even more depressing. "you either got it or you don't"

so that means I'm never going to find a girl that actually likes me damn. cus I obviously don't got "it".

anyways yeah maybe someday i'll meet a hot girl that is socially retarded and smokes weed, likes old german sportscars, law, and laughs at inapropriate times.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
hey now enough of the depression
your a member of the unholy trinity, we don't do depression
stand tall raise your head high and repeate, I can do this, I can do this

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
hey yummy quit hijacking my thread LOL

(only kidding) I hope this makes you feel better to know your not alone out there when it comes to failing with girls

OP

LOL, But you keep on like, totally locking his own Pussytarded threads McDude....

;)

I think I would have rather zipped my nuts up in my zipper

:biglaugh:

antimatter

Veteran
I think were lucky to have the only true yummybud, that misc forum gets like 10 yummybud posers every day don't be fooled that guy could of put the toilset seat up and pushed down the 12" erection and shit and pissed at the same time. :eggnog:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
well true I do expect to get rejected now because it has happened so many times I don't think it will be any different next time.

SO many times Yummy????

By your own admission you have asked out 4 girls in 3 years.........SOOOOO many times indeed....fuckin spineless turd!

and yes I was rejected i'm smart enough to know that. how else would a girl reject you?

most girls are too nice to straight up reject you by saying " no I don't like you and don't want to go out with you"

insteady they'll say " i have a boyfriend' or "i'm probalby going to be busy everyday"

or " yeah I work every single day and have zero time to come out with you"

or they don't return your calls or phone you back until you get it.

you can't tell me I'm just imagining this and when a girl tells me she has a boyfriend and when I still try and ask her out she says oh i'm busy everyday and work everyday so I can't come out, she means "ask me again" and "keep on phoning me for weeks"

I obviously got rejected. the last girl gave me a phone number and never even pickedup I called 3 different times.

and then she deleted her facebook a month later then a few weeks ago after months have passed and I stopped trying to contact her she is back on facebook and on my "friends" list lol.

and the girl before that was also from my work and I didn't even bother asking her out because she was totally ignoring me from the start.

when I first started working there, she told some guys at work that I like her and they asked me what you think of X? and I said well um shes nice.

she then started ignoring me all the time.

she then quit some months later and after she quit her friends would come to my work (that I didn't know) and ask me things like " have you talked to X lately?" and they knew I hadn't as I didn't even have her number.

or they'd say "X workes here now" like giving me clues to go find her.

so I thought she must have liked me if she's sending her friends to come and talk to me.... I had never met her friends and they knew who I was.

but yeah too late now she has a boyfriend now. but she didn't give me any clues that she liked me so I didn't bother asking her out. she'd totally ignore me and most of the time not even say hi to me or look at me. I assumed she definately doesn't like me.

Blah fuckin blah blah blah......congrats Yummy, you managed to chicken out, make an excuse, blame someone else and say nothing....all in 2 posts!!!

Please go fuck yerself with a giant wooden cock, Yummy.....fuck you then break it off and beat yer silly head in with the splintery end.

Status
Not open for further replies.