What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

C

CTSV

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cellardweller again.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant believe I just found this thread! I think we are BOTH gonna be parents on wed maing....come one. NEITHER of us timed it right for a 4/20 baby...so OF COURSE we will have a april fools baby...lol. My wife is SOOO ready to pop my baby girl out! Cant wait man...gonna be good times for us both...BEST wishes to you and the mrs....and soon Cella jr.
good vibes

so 4/1 and 7lb 10 oz

L

LolaGal

I guess: April 7th at 10:27 PM, It's a boy, 7lbs. 8 oz. Is there a pool going here or what?

:D

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey what's up cella? Just checking to see whats up... no baby yet I see. Well first baby will probably go past the due date.
I did not take a guess B/C I would not be able to accept the prize. My guess and my hope is, that your child will be born healthy and happy. Peace Bro...

C

cellardweller

whiskey..was just wondering how things were going over there myself! An April Fools baby fits right in perfect with the rest of my life, so I'm happy either way.. :laughing: At least you know what yours is gonna be, we have a surprise waiting for us! :yoinks:
Best wishes and good vibes to you guys as well!

Lola..I was hoping you'd drop in and lay some moon-magic on me! :laughing:
yes, there is a pool, and I will pm the first poster with the correct date, and the first poster with the correct weight..
Good Luck!

edit: well Big-D thank you very much for the well wishes! heres hopin it doesn't go too far past the due date, she's ready now! lol..

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

either or, we don't mind!
long as it's healthy and has 10 on each hand..wait..that came out wrong..lol.. you know what I meant!
care to venture a guess Freeswoman?
:wave:

C

cellardweller

4/20???
LOL Babba..you know she's due on the 4th right? :laughing:
she's ready to pop NOW!!
peacenpot
~cd

hazy

Veteran
April 4 7lb 5oz

Congrats cellardweller. you too whiskey tango.
You'll love being a dad. Gives you something to work for.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Hazy!
Cella...Im stickin with us BOTH having our babies tomorrow...and Im stickin to 7lb 10zip...lol
good vibes

C

cellardweller

:wave: hazy! thanks man!!

krush..we'll see man! time will tell..

lol..yeah I dunno guys..I think she might go later than her original date..

whiskey, make sure you post to let us know, ok?

L~B

no worries man L~B's house is sending you guys lots of love and defiantly the best wishes for a smooth and complication free birth.... Ya wouldn't be doing a home birth would ya? Those are the best!!!