What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

C

cellardweller

nevermind him, your'e the one thats ADORABLE!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

Thanks a bunch Mrs G, L~B, Freeswoman!

K

Karma Genetics

congratz my brother. That is a wondeful shining kid there. Being a daddy is what its al about.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
god times, and gorgeous baby CD! Cant wait for mine! Thought sex was supposed to get her out, lol...Oh well, had hella fun having preggo sex last night....lol. BUt STILL......no baby...
good vibes

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Congrats my brother! Ten fingers and toes? Check!

Next up, potty training! Then... Driving! Muahahaha!

Have fun bro. Kids are the most fun of all.

L

LolaGal

Dang, I lost the pool! What's going on with all these gorgeous ICMag babies? Most of them come out looking all ConeHead, etc., but ya'll have nice looking babies.

I'd like 2 please, to go. Call me when they are done. LOL. j/k, don't really need any babies. Ya'll do make pretty babies though! Congrats again.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
god times, and gorgeous baby CD! Cant wait for mine! Thought sex was supposed to get her out, lol...Oh well, had hella fun having preggo sex last night....lol. BUt STILL......no baby...
good vibes
holy shit!!! Down there in post 145, I posted this message one hour before my wife went into labor!!!...lol. So where is the arranged marriage gonna be?..lol F.U.C.K.E.M is also breeding gorgeous people as well as strains....muahahahaha:laughing:
Good vibes man...I am on the best high in life right now, dunno about you bruddah! I do miss that strange thing called sleep though....lol
good vibes

ROJO145

Veteran
Congratulations Cellardweller and Whiskytango!!Children are the most precious gift we get,enjoy them while they are young,cuz they only get big and turn into pains in the asses!!!:jump:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm happy for CD, and he knows it...

But something has bugged me since I first seen this thread...
"A Bun in the Oven" is the classic phrase. A bun in the basement would be akin to having to take a dump.

Just thought I'd add that important bit of info.