What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

C

cellardweller

thanks mysophilia! I'm repped out at the moment but I'll catch ya on the flip..
care to venture a guess on the date/weight ?

swishaman

Alright...I'm in:
04.09 (Unlike Swishaman who guessed his own birthday in the past...04/07) Unless you and the little lady hop in a time machine with H.G. Wells...my guess is no PM for swish.:laughing:

Unless... in a not so distant future they already have and I am their kid.

Well let's hope that isn't the case, but if it is...

:laughing:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Well well well, CONGRATULATIONS!
Yeah man welcome aboard :nanana:

Kids are the best, doesn't get better dude.
I wont guess anything I just hope for the best for you and your family and of course the offspring! :woohoo:

C

cellardweller

ok Medium..lets see..

232g close to 8.28 pounds
50 cm would be about 19 3/4 inches or 19.68 to get a little closer
and if I'm not mistaken, 8 sunsets past the last new moon in March would put that around Friday, April 3rd..
Im not metric, I just stayed at a Holiday Inn express..

C

cellardweller

it is?
damn my math sux and they lied to me it musta been a motel 6
lmao..
I figured that 28 grams to an ounce divided into 232 was 8.28..ooo thats where I went wrong I see lol..
Im not even smokin..
thanks JJ

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
congrats cd, children are such a huge blessing. we had our 1st last march and there is nothing in life that is better. my better half only craved ranch....and that was it.ranch ranch ranch ranch and ranch...there was one time where she HAD to have some cheetos. But i didn't mind that one at all (got the big bag)
Best wishes to you two.
4/2, 9 lbs even.

C

cellardweller

Thanks, dubwise! I'll convey them to the wife as well..

wanted to stop in as I have an absentee entry from our friend outkastt..
her guess is 4/7 @ 8 lbs, 3 oz..

C

Classyathome

How did I miss this thread???

Damn, many congrats from a Canuck with kids.

Your life won't be the same after you've held your first little bundle of joy - I remember, and envy you that happiness.

Much love...

P.S. - April 8 - 7 lbs. 9 1/2 oz...

Buddle

Veteran
Congrats on the baby soon to be here Cellar :) and Mrs. Cellar :)
7 lbs 15 oz...april 5th..boy..peace

C

cellardweller

swish, yes we have a couple of names, but we still are on the fence..
we did find out, however, that you can take up to 1 year to pick a name for your baby in our state although I don't think it will come to that! ..lol..poor kid...:laughing:

Thanks Classy! dunno why you may have missed it, but it's cool you're here now!

Thankin you too, Miss Buddle! howzit in your neck of the woods? Ready for spring yet?

OK guys n gals, the countdown if on fareal now, 3 1/2 weeks to go and the bag is packed. Baby has dropped and it's in position..:muahaha: ..and I'm chewin mah nails to the quick, let me tell ya's..

I was thinking about the prize for the pool, and I think what I'll do if theres a tie of sorts, is that the first person that posted correct date will win, and first person to post correct weight will win also. That sound fair enough for you guys?

peacenpot,
~cdwellard

C

cellardweller

well, hand it over, you just lost!.. cash or money order is fine!

C

cellardweller

:wave: Opaleye! Thanks for makin mah thread your first post! Welcome to the boards bro, enjoy your stay, the pool closes @ 9!
Did you care to venture a guess for the pool? Def. won't be Oedipus either..lmfao..

Hey MeLtY..care to guess a weight? Names don't count but "Jimmy" never made the cut..:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts