What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats cellar!...what a big boy! hehe Hope your mrs isnt too uncomfortable, I had one too and it can be painfull for the first day or so and they wouldnt let me leave till I had a bowel movement, hehe make sure everything worked ok I guess lol
Have fun with your new bundle of joy! your going to be a good daddy:D

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Way to go Cellar! Thats how you roll huh? Pop em out BIG...lol. 10lb is a big boy man, he is gonna be whooping your ass in 15yrs:laughing:. Holla when I have mine!!!..congrats man, congrats....MANY MANY good vibes to your youngun and the missus....
oh, and you too...lol
good vibes

L

LolaGal

Wow! That's a big un.

Let's name him Jethro Bodine Dweller.

Congratulations!

808kahumai

Congrats!!! What a fantastic day! Just to hold that little hand and look at that sweet sleeping face......Wow, that is a great feeling! Whoo hooo you made it! Now time is gonna fly triple time, so cherish those quiet moments. I am so happy for you! Cheers!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
holy crap. congrats dude!!!! time to start passin out the handrolled ITSABOYS!

C

cellardweller

thank you all very much for your kind words and thoughts!
tried to upload a pic or two, but it figures that I can't right?..
I have soo much to do right now, but I'll be back later today or tomorrow, promise!
peacenpot
~dubbs

edit: FB is our winner btw, first one to post 4/6..I'll shoot you a pm or see you in chat real soon bro!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/20???
LOL Babba..you know she's due on the 4th right? :laughing:
she's ready to pop NOW!!
peacenpot
~cd

MANY congrats and good vibes brotha!!! Wife woke up this morning having bad "period cramps".... So I may be off to the hospital today or tomorrow!! Good on ya maing....you are a DAD now brotha!
good vibes

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
WOW just WOW. my buddy's wife just popped out a 10lb'er, good thing you went with the C-section. Congratulations my friend, and best of luck with everything.
24d2_1.JPG
<---this is what else weights 10lbs... i can imagine pushing that out of anywhere!

C

cellardweller

....and without any further ado, the moment we've all been waiting for, I would like to introduce "baby-dubbs"

picture.php

picture.php

thanks again for all the support guys!!
..and whiskey we wish you the best of luck as well brutha!

L

Lilly456

There ya' go boy welcome to the 10lb club!! I have three of those big ones.Of course I didn't tell you before that my wife almost died bleeding when she popped my 1st one 10.5 natural style...Enjoy the tearfull moments, my 10 yr old is almost as big as I am now.I'll smoke some haze for ya' now and hope you all the best in the future...Chaco.:joint::joint:

C

Classyathome

Bravo to all, and a hearty congrats...

10 lbs.??? C-section was good call (rotflmsao)

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

C

cellardweller

Thanks again guys!

Lemme post the official winner here if I haven't already..

FallenBuddha has won the date pool, and there is no winner for the weight pool as there was no correct guess.

PEACENPOT
~cd