There is to be no more spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why is their still cali med/clone threads??? cali is special i guess :kos:

I don't recall seeing the owners or suppliers of those dispensories posting that "I just dropped off so and so amounts of so and so clones at so and so's place of business", which is advertising. Which is far different than what was happening in the Colorado thread.

Let us see what we can do about cleaning up the thread and getting it back here. But if we do and the same stuff happens there won't be a third chance....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Doobie was to clean up the Colorado thread and put it back, can you guys keep on subject or will it just become spamming again? It's not fair to have theirs and not yours but in case you haven't noticed some of the members in the other threads "police it" and help keep it clean of spam....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This all seems petty and extremely GREED driven. Kinda like the US government.

I agree. It was greed driven the way the owners and suppliers used the thread for nothing but pushing their wares and screwing over the others....

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
It's often said that money is the route of all evil, I truly believe this.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (1 Timothy 6:10) The King James Bible

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We aren't playing this game again today. I don't give a shit what you heard. If it bothers you this badly just let me know. You didn't post here until another site went down and if you think you're going to use the site to badmouth it you won't be here long.

To the others, we're trying to work with you to get the thread back....

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I don't recall seeing the owners or suppliers of those dispensories posting that "I just dropped off so and so amounts of so and so clones at so and so's place of business", which is advertising. Which is far different than what was happening in the Colorado thread.

Let us see what we can do about cleaning up the thread and getting it back here. But if we do and the same stuff happens there won't be a third chance....

I dont understand, there are numerous other threads in which clone vendors will post a list of cuts they delivered to a dispensary. Does this really hurt gypsys income? I mean hell, there are 100k of us on icmag, and about 200 out of that 100k are medical cannabis patients....

I have access to just about any clone I want, and yet im still seen buying seeds from gypsy+company.

I guess what im saying, is cut us sick peeople a little slack. We are just trying to help our selfs, and help our fellow patients.

Peace and good weed. -BhT :joint::joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Doobie was to clean up the Colorado thread and put it back, can you guys keep on subject or will it just become spamming again? It's not fair to have theirs and not yours but in case you haven't noticed some of the members in the other threads "police it" and help keep it clean of spam....
We are discussing bringing this Colo thread back after cleaning it up. It has some valuable information. There are two clone threads being allowed and as JJ said above..the posters in those are policing the threads themselves, something we don't require but appriciate the heck out of..Biojenn there may have been some mistakes made in allowing this to go on for so long and it has caused a bit of trouble..but I assure all of you we are working hard to make this right. DD

orpanic

If the MODS and ADMIN would do their 'job' then we wouldn't have the BULLSHIT...
wtf are mods for then? to threaten to close threads for shitty ass reasons and to deny people information? go after the clonedick420s and the spammers that have 5 posts..not the patients helping others...so if clonedick comes back with new handle and doing same shit, there goes OUR thread, because of 1 douche cock.
Look at where they are posting..exclusively on the clone page...OR also at the infirmary helping other growers with problems or even asking questions themselves...not too hard to find out who is here for legit reasons..IMO

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Look Behind the Scenes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends..I’d like you to look behind the scenes here at IC. In our Med forum we are not trying to cram some new rules down your throats with closing some clone threads, deleting some posts, eliminating some links..there are a lot of Mods as well as the Admin here involved in many discussions, right now-- as we speak, working to make this site better. We hear you..I am disabled and I spent the entire day yesterday typing, answering questions, considering your views, it wasn’t easy for me..at times very emotional. There are many working very hard relaying what you are saying here, many Mods discussing it, many considering which direction to take. It takes time to change, we want to make the right decisions, and make those changes work for you and this site. Possibly our Med forum is growing faster than we are but Please..may I ask we don’t bicker here and we be patient..please..it may take a couple weeks but it will happen. There are new changes coming I think you’ll like and take this site into the future as the best damn Cannabis site with the most informative Med Forum in the world. Stick with me, our forum, and IC..Thank you…DD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the MODS and ADMIN would do their 'job' then we wouldn't have the BULLSHIT...
wtf are mods for then? to threaten to close threads for shitty ass reasons and to deny people information? go after the clonedick420s and the spammers that have 5 posts..not the patients helping others...so if clonedick comes back with new handle and doing same shit, there goes OUR thread, because of 1 douche cock.
Look at where they are posting..exclusively on the clone page...OR also at the infirmary helping other growers with problems or even asking questions themselves...not too hard to find out who is here for legit reasons..IMO

It sure is easy to bitch about the mods huh?? If we moderate too much we get shit, if we dont moderate enough we get shit!...you try and do it dude and see if you can make EVERYONE happy???!! Christ sakes we are trying to do the best we can!..we are ppl too with feelings and pain just like you are!..not some robot, I just dont get it, why dont you try to WORK WITH us not tryng to fight us every step!!:fsu:

orpanic

Sorry Mrs. Babba, NOT directed at you...more like JJ. There are tons of mods.
He said, 'we will not close threads' ...well, the next day what happened?

We lose our threads...and it is JUST COLORADO...SHOULD we be a little pissed?

WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES!

WE ARE working with you (and supporting the site, via bay/boo)...more like waiting and trying to defend our thread which I guess is making all the mods piss their pants...????

Again BABBA NOT directed at you....never had a problem with you, you are legit.

End rant of trying to defend our threads.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe the thread title should have been "There is to be no more spamming or childish whining or mod flaming"

That could have prevented most of the replies :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Mrs. Babba, NOT directed at you...more like JJ. There are tons of mods.
He said, 'we will not close threads' ...well, the next day what happened?

We lose our threads...and it is JUST COLORADO...SHOULD we be a little pissed?

WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES!

WE ARE working with you (and supporting the site, via bay/boo)...more like waiting and trying to defend our thread which I guess is making all the mods piss their pants...????

Again BABBA NOT directed at you....never had a problem with you, you are legit.

End rant of trying to defend our threads.

Like you said there are a ton of mods...how do you know JJ did it? ...not saying who did but you shouldnt just assume its a certain mod. I understand your frustated, I feel ya, its like that for all of us, wanting to do the right thing for the site and keeping the members as safe as we can, thanks for understanding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.