What's new

There is to be no more spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what this all boils down to(seems to me) is gypsy is a seed vendor who started this sight to help his business and provide many many benefits, and a whole lot of fun, for prospective customers....there isnt anyone on this sight that does not benefit from this sight being in operation...none of us here have the "right" to do anything he and his staff dont condone...it is not icmags responsibility to help out the mmj movement(though directly or indirectly it has, and anyone who thinks diff is nuts), nor provide free advertising...this is weird! im usually against authority but this all seems so simple to me, and now im starting to sound like an insufferable asskisser...maybe a lot of us take for granted all the benefits we have recvd from this sight over the years, 100% free of charge....many people here are fully aware of this...its also a reason i am happy to see some of the seeds ive made sent in to the server fund to help out with the sight(instead of selling them here in cali at the "medical" dispensaries and pocketing money)...im willing to bet gypsy makes a better living then i do, but i am stoked to be able to help out w a sight i have gained so much from.

P

Paco

:yeahthats
wow!
all of this before i got off work!
Well it is a huge bummer on all fronts. I understand all aspects of these arguments, don't quite agree with everything said. yet, i'm sad to see it go. Cuz with out this site I would have never got the seeds I did, OR the Clones.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I understand all of your concerns and we really are sorry. But I think you people have to understand how unfair it is to the people that pay advertising to discuss their business here to generate income.

It would be great if we could give all business owners a free forum. We'd like nothing more than to have subforums for all breeders and dispensory owners also. But it's financially impossible. And it's unfair to ask one to help and not another.

Personally I wonder what business experience some of these dispensory owners have. I only wish that I could live where I could work in this profession. The first thing I would do is have a forum here. I'd be the only one with exposure. I'd much rather have my own sub forum than be discussing my business in open forum with the other business owners. I don't get it......

PharmaCan

Veteran
LOL - Well, if we can't have a clone forum can we have one with busty babes in bikinis? You know, something to cheer us up while we are lamenting the demise of the clones...

PC

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
If anyone has website experience, id be happy to help start some sort of colorado dispensary forum. PM me if interested. -BHT:joint::joint:

cygnus

LOL - Well, if we can't have a clone forum can we have one with busty babes in bikinis? You know, something to cheer us up while we are lamenting the demise of the clones...

PC
:yeahthats

Another board I frequent has a boob vault for all the good pictures.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kissass::kissass::kissass::muahaha: Been wanting to use that smiley without offending anyone, lol. Really couldn't resist it Subrob.

i can take the ballbusting...but i have gotten a few other comments today that i cant tell if they are doing it in fun or just being assholes...so rather then take my usual tact and tell them to fuk off ive been being nice and waiting to see if i need to roast them later....i finally got to use one of these:moon: yesterday when talking about a "prison wallet!"
--but just in case im coming off to some people as a kiss ass...please visit my website at kissmysweatyass.com....i have a great selection of balls and ass for everyone to kiss!!!!haha

orpanic

are you kidding me?
you think the clone selection here in CO dispeses are rivaling the seed selection on seedbay? that's the reason for closing the threads?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure he said it was because peeps were spamming thier selections, pricing, and locations without paying for the advertising...

TheStrainMan

Veteran
These Colorado threads were getting a higher hit rate than any other thread on IC Mag it seemed. So many new members have joined because of these threads, which, regardless of the spam, have helped out so many people. Why would the paying advertisers get that upset...afterall so many more eyes were on their banners due to all the clone/dispensary traffic.

I agree that the site proprietors should get a kickback when someone is clearly making money off of ICMag, but I think they already are because of all the new Colorado members and thousands of site hits that see the banners/ads and some even click through to buy Gypsy beans. So what ICMag gets is tons of more eyes which turn into cash for Gypsy and team.

orpanic

I never saw much spamming. I saw a few people talk about places to get clones, meds. Usually with pics...pretty helpful to see how the scene is, then having to drive to each freaking place and waste gas/time...the crap/scam places were called out and helped give us info to make informed decisions about whether to go their or not.

dmt

Veteran
kinda seems like metallica after napster, sometimes aquiesence serves to help eveyone as a whole. the big seed banks should donate seeds to pay for any or all compassion spamming, some people are hear to learn, sell, buy, teach, the more people on ic means the more you can charge the ballers their dues, d

ps, my last post said no disrespect, we all have people to please

feltonmuggs

The capital of cannabis is shifting from Netherlands/Amsterdam to west of the Mississippi and beyond.

Eventually, foreigners of the freest country in the world will no longer be able to, so significantly, influence the freest crop on the planet. This goes for Mexican and Latin as equally as Danish and Middle Eastern. America's freedom lies is cannabis.

B

Blue Dot

Eventually, foreigners of the freest country in the world will no longer be able to, so significantly, influence the freest crop on the planet. This goes for Mexican and Latin as equally as Danish and Middle Eastern. America's freedom lies is cannabis.

I agree, once it's legal in the US the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.