What's new

There is only one true ECSD.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Ok not siding with anyone but straight from the Chemdawg 101 thread...

Chemdawg Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

Sorry jm420, idk where you got the somas sd from. Never heard of that personally. But it is still possible. Too much speculation... That's why when new strains come out people hoard them because then when someone says they have it, you know that they can't possibly have it because the cut wasn't given out. You will ALWAYS know which is the real deal. But fuck hoarding, all about sharing!

B

BasementGrower

funny shit.. tooo many people get a bag of weed with seeds in it.. and because the dude sold them a BAG of ECSD.. they thing popping that seed is going to be ECSD and then next thing u know.. u got some crazy weird buds that don't really look or smell of ECSD but still have the fucking name.. I CANT STAND IT.. and for people who breed with bagseed and name it some other shit then wat it is are just losers just tryn to make a quick buck.. seriously people need to stop the bullshit.. and give me more info on seeds before I buy them also.. if I see (OG KUSH ) x Unknown Indica im running the other way.. but if I saw.. OG KUSH x Unknown from ECSD Bagseed .. id think to myself.. ATLEAST there HONEST and HONESTY is MORE THEN ANYTHING TO ME.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Holdin that loud

Holdin that loud

sour-hour-1-cover.jpg

sour-diesel-9-cover1.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

Stack_Bundles_French_Montana_Chinx_Drugz_Sour_Di-front-large.jpg

images

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
I completely believe you. There are very good varieties out there that certain people hold. I think that is the beautiful thing about this plant. If you want to share your finds, you can. If you don't, you don't have to. There have been many closely held cuts that provided legendary herb on the streets for people to enjoy. I think it's cool. Every area of the world has its ganja.

In the past few years, the scene has blown up like crazy. There might be a thousand different strains out there. Some may be more potent are whatnot, but people always gravitate to old favorites in time. ECSD set the bar very high when she started making her way around gardens. She, if for no other reason, is a special plant for that. The flavor is just insanely good.

SD

Word. Things really aint too complicated. The ECSD that brother chaco has is the same as The Fam cultivates. We never labeled anything "The FUCKEM cut. Someone who aquired the ECSD via someone in The Fam, did. Why? Most likely as a stamp of legitimacy.
There can be only one.
Stay Safe

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
headband

headband

some sorta sour...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weed is super smelly! You will need your carbon filter running strong in your clone and veg rooms; seriously not good to grow if your not a professional... what I mean is you'd better have your SMELL CONTROL on lock! I had to update my clone room with an 8 inch filter with this one! Nice sweet lemon lime stem rub, did not translate into a grow friendly smell. Great high, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

R.Fortune

Last edited:
S

sirius haze

hello robert fortune, what do you mean by you are not sure its worth it ? too risky for the quality of the buds and the yield ?

Swampdankv2

Veteran
It's worth it here. Just like all the stinkers...Chem, Bubba, etc.

You definitely need good odor control with her. Get in down under control with ECSD as a benchmark and you should be able to handle anything.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
not to be a shit starter...but all clones and reveg plants have little ass 3-5 finger leaves. i seriously hope thats not how you're making your comparison.

if you guys aren't comparing pictures of plants that have returned back to full on veg or is in flower, you're wasting your time.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
ecsd

ecsd

standing 6 feet and six inches, the sour been putting out 8.5oz on the regular...five of these around a bare 1000w, got yourself a nice gram per watt !! this about day 50, slowly fading, but not close to swelling yet homies. shes going 75-85 days, not sure why sometimes finishes quicker, maybe temps? very peace!
picture.php
[/FONT]

babelfish

'there's a hole in my bowl, can u pluggit with a nuggit?' :p

Seriously though, damn beaut of a girl thar. looking through the thread, looks close to stuff i've had, got to be damn sweet.

Re. the 'legitimate' cut - hey i'm no one basically, just another joe, and to me, its important to know what i've got - what i'm taking. like, for your heart medicine would you skimp out on that? But i've heard about a few rounds of someone looking at what the lineage is of a cut, and try to recreate it using the 'same' strains and crossing them like was written.. so no, it won't kill me to wonder what something is, but knowing its teh real damn right one, goes a long way. especially when looking for a cut. Like there's some king kush that just goes and goes....

Anyway, back on topic. How about some more pix, and a smell-o-gramm?