What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

There is only one true ECSD.

Big John

Some beautiful pics in this thread already!

Count yourself lucky if you have access to the real deal, it might be a widely circulated cut on the east coast but around here, real ECSD is like a ghost.

jm420

Veteran
Here's the widely circulated cut from GoFuckYourself

View Image

love to get my hands on that one homie ,i havnt had the pleasure yet just got back on the east coast.

Its in mt hard to find but a couple dispenseries got the real deal no access to cuts though

west coast d easy easy to get out there (sd x the real og) not bad but not even close to the ecsd

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I was under the impression that a lot of people on the east coast called good weed sour d, it was like saying it's chronic or dank or what have you.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
it's a complete non sequitur, but i'd just like to say one word.

sour dubble.

that will be all, thanks.

Well, we shall see. I am running them both side by side. But so many folks are having Dubble trouble. I wouldn't run more than a cut or two at a time until I know for sure she won't Dudd on me. Fingers crossed.

Tyga

Veteran
The ECSD that I got known as (Chaco's cut) can and will throw nanners that ARENT sterile.. So S1's are very possible.. AC shit the bed so i let the girls go from day 70-77 with no light... Beans were produced and nanners were thrown.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The ECSD that I got known as (Chaco's cut) can and will throw nanners that ARENT sterile.. So S1's are very possible.. AC shit the bed so i let the girls go from day 70-77 with no light... Beans were produced and nanners were thrown.

Hopefully not the new unit.?.

jm420

Veteran
I was just using chacos cut as an example lol.its the real deal as well as many others,ive smoked .

i brought up chaco cuz anything you want to know or see pics of ecsd is in that thread,
Alot of diffrent growers most of them respected that have the real deal
have posted on that thread

I'll bail on this one before i get in time out again :biggrin::Bolt:

S

Slip Kid

Slip Kid, the artist formerly known as Chaco, had some trouble with the sour d cut, environmental issues that make or break it and started that thread to learn how to grow it better.I'm sorry folks call it "Chaco's cut" but that's only because I passed it out face to face with many personal friends I have here on IC and beyond.So if people came to my house and had a smoke and took a clone, ah it's not a worry!:) The consensus from the two fat assed broads that gave it to me is that it is the real ECSD, they would fight you to the mat on that one, I however would not because before IC I was just another dude with 2k in his fish shed who never even heard of an elite clone.:)
I love the cut I have, no matter what it is.I grew Chem Sister thinking it was the D, I grew the 98 Bubba Kush and thought it was the D, so many errors and so little time!! It's all sussed out now though...:ying:

H

highsteppa

I got 1 ecsd bean out of a bunch of grows. Ya know when you find one nice bean on a plant. 2 giesels and one sister have also produced one bean plants over the years.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Diesel!
Shit's the bomb! Keep those temps on the cool side and she shows even more love.
picture.php

picture.php

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Would love to get my hands on the real Daywreck ,and ECSD but they don't seem to have that shit here in BC as far as I can see. Stay frosty headband 707

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Ive only smoked it a few times over many years. Im not really a go and get whats hot type of guy, but I can be tempted. Sure if you are a lover of herb when you smell something thats like grapefruit diesel smelling you kinda go damn thats way better then what I got.

Honestly I have seen lots of member photos, who knows if the cut is traded, and who cares. Let the myth be. You can really tell the plants apart in photos though. Dark green leaves, tight conical flowers with tight wormy roughness, electric in color with a sort of almost bluish haze, and prob some yellow looking hairs as it get more mature. The fan leaves are fat in the middle and are shortened at the end. They seem as if all fingers are the same length, and not only that but symmetrical in both directions. Jagged edge to leaf is also distinct.

Peace thats all I know