What's new

There is only one true ECSD.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
not to be a shit starter...but all clones and reveg plants have little ass 3-5 finger leaves. i seriously hope thats not how you're making your comparison.

if you guys aren't comparing pictures of plants that have returned back to full on veg or is in flower, you're wasting your time.

I don't see an open discussion with many members posting pics as a waste of time. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site and many accomplished growers. Threads like this get the dogs to barking.

I see your point and....no... I pretty much know what to look for. I don't see and pics of freshly rooted clones or some bodies reveg project. Did I miss something? If so, oh well.

Keep them pics coming.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
the first pics you posted in the 3rd post. the reason you have those tiny 3 fingered leaves and the single bladed leaves is because that plant is still in reveg mode.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I got a cut of ECSD back in the days of overgrow when a tray of the clone was being offered $10,000.

I passed it to a couple FUCKEM members. I don't know if it's the same one the rest of the F.A.M. has, but I know mine's real.

I LOVE ECSD. I cannot get over how great it is to have that taste on your tongue over an hour after you smoke properly grown ECSD.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
the first pics you posted in the 3rd post. the reason you have those tiny 3 fingered leaves and the single bladed leaves is because that plant is still in reveg mode.

I disagree. I very rarely reveg plants. Like "only twice in my career" rare. Also, I always go from rooters to solo cups then to pots. This process takes about three weeks to a month. Those plants are most definitely in pots.

I see where you might be confused. The leaves in the pic do look strange. Do your DayWrecker Diesel plants look way different? Post up a pic of your DayWrecker D. I would love to compare them...

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I do, in fact, i have 3. I hope they're big enough for everyone to see.

Euh12.jpg

XQU4T.jpg

YtgJE.jpg

Swampdankv2

Veteran
No doubt! F.U.C.K.I.N.G FANTASTIC!

I would bet my bottom dollar we hold the same cut. Like the thread title says..there is only one ECSD.

And she is still amazing.

S

sirius haze

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
I disagree. I very rarely reveg plants. Like "only twice in my career" rare. Also, I always go from rooters to solo cups then to pots. This process takes about three weeks to a month. Those plants are most definitely in pots.

I see where you might be confused. The leaves in the pic do look strange. Do your DayWrecker Diesel plants look way different? Post up a pic of your DayWrecker D. I would love to compare them...

i don't have a daywrecker and i didn't say you were revegging plants. but those pictures you posted are from a plant that was in flower before it was cloned. believe me if you want i don't care, i'm just letting you guys know that the leaves on mature plants look different from the leaves on a reveg, or clone thats returning to maturity after being returned to veg mode. aka single bladed leaves, 3 finger leaves and small fan leave in general. and if you're comparing revegged plants/clones to mature plants you will not be seeing the same thing. if you go back a few post before my original one there is a faded yellowing mature plant, ecsd? by the thread title. compare that plant to your first pictures.

peaces. i'm out.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
daywrecker or not the point i was making was you can't visually compare plants that are revegging to mature plants. they aren't going to look anything alike. but anyway enjoy comparing ...nothing really.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
daywrecker or not the point i was making was you can't visually compare plants that are revegging to mature plants. they aren't going to look anything alike. but anyway enjoy comparing ...nothing really.

First of all... That plant was not revegged. I don't know where you. Keep getting that idea from. I could show you tons of plants that have single bladed leaves on them that were clones taken from healthy mothers. (My amnesia haze comes to mind). I also find it incredible that you can tell the history of a particular plant, in somebody else's garden, by one picture alone. If there is one plant that continues to surprise me with freaky growth, it's cannabis. Adding to that, you are commenting on a plant that you have no experience with. Ask me how zi know you don't have exp with OD. You wouldn't be posting your opinions as such if you did. Sorry if not all strains fit into your neat little box. Once again, that plant was not revegged. It was not taken from a flowering mom either. Wanna know how I know this? It was in my garden. I cloned it. I grew it. I took pics of it. I smoked it. Over and over. I watched it grow many times over.

Not to mention if the plant was cloned from a flowering mom, all the weird stuff would be near the bottom of the plant. They grow upwards. That particular plant had a little time to grow (obviously) since being a rooted cutting.

There are many other environmental factors that can influence a plants structure.

I hate to burst your bubble amigo but you happen to be wrong on this one.

Not that any of this matters since the Daywrecker is NOT ECSD, which I happen to have as well. I just threw that pic in for shits and giggles so your observations are unfortunately off topic for this thread.

Keep growing. That's how I learned not to draw conclusions from only pictures of another's garden.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i dunno if you didn't realize it, maybe that's the problem, but when you make a plant grow roots from a cutting and it has to develop a root system again and grow from a branch back to a full plant...thats a form of reveg and that's why you get single bladed leaves and the small fan leaves. but anyway no point in talking to zealots. you're just gonna ignore all the knowledge i'm trying to drop on you and instead keep going back to this daywrecker clone which last i checked was a marijuana plant just like the rest of them i have ever compared to KNOW that what i'm telling you is a FACT.

Latest posts

Latest posts