What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

T

TheOneWill

Well I'm just gonna take pics today because I know by the time I take them today the uploader might be messed up and I will probley have to upload them tomorrow. Also I got some pollen finally from that sweet tooth and I don't know when I'm gonna sex the female Jack's Poison.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

view.php

img.php

view.php

Here are the updates

T

TheOneWill

Well I think its another time for the watering. I water my plants say every 3-4 days. How often do yall water your plants?

T

TheOneWill

Here is the update of week 3 of flower. If yall want some macro pics let me know I got some I just don't wanna upload them if no one is gonna view them.
18948P1000196-med.JPG

18948P1000197-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Heres some macros of week 3 flower of Jack's Poison, Sweet Tooth and some of my favorite bag seed.
Jack's Poison
18948Jack_s_Poison-med.JPG

Jacks Poison sexed with Sweet Tooth Pollen
18948Jack_s_Poison_Pollen-med.JPG

Sweet Tooth
18948SweetTooth-med.JPG

Sativa dom bag seed
18948P1000189-med.JPG

18948P1000172-med.JPG

18948P1000164-med.JPG

The one and only Indica dom bag seed
18948P1000162-med.JPG

18948P1000183-med.JPG

18948P1000177-med.JPG

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
Awesome shot's bro. the tric's have just started to pack on in 3 more week's they will be frosted to the hilt, right now the bud's are in the poof stage, they'll get alot larger and denser with time you've done great so far. enjoy. k+

T

TheOneWill

Thanks I can't wait till they start putting on some wait. I was surprised that started gaining some trichs at the second week. The Sativa bag seed have enormous calyxes and bright orange hairs. The indica bag seed is still all white but very dense.

bogusik2

The One Will that is BAG Heaven you've got there :D
Good luck with seeds.. they are looking mighty :) can't wait to see them in full flower :) pzdr

T

TheOneWill

Well I did some watering today and took 2 clones off the Sativa plant because she smells like green apples. What should I do with the buds on top of the clone? Cut them off or leave them on?

Poodo

I think you should leave them.That might be where new growth could start from...or you could bite them off and eat them yummy jk.

tngreen

Veteran
leave them on, they will revert to veg eventually. you can clone them, it will just take longer. looking good though, keep it up! harvest day is always fun :joint:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Looks very good.. that will be an interesting cross aswell.. so how much watts totally your running right now?

T

TheOneWill

42 x6 = 252 watts
I got a problem I have a couple plants hermi on me.
Now when I look around there is no banana's. Also to let you know i got these seeds from hermaphrodite buds. Some were very seed (the buds when I got the seeds) So were not so seedy. Is it possible for them to make seeds without growing some balls?

Because I got other plants in there that came from hermaphrodite buds and there is not one seed there.

Ryu

Hey TheOneWill, followed your link from the cflbud thread, cheers.

I'm not exactly experienced but I reckon your lighting choice is pretty spot on for your cab but I think 4oz is a bit optomistic. I'm pretty sure you would have to veg a plant or equivalent for quite some time before pulling anywhere near 4oz dry weight. Buds should be all good n tasty tho.

What are the cab dimensions or did I miss that one.

T

TheOneWill

Heres the size where the plants are.
26 1/2 inches wide 18 1/2 inches long and 24inches high.

Ryu

Yup, I reckon 1-2 oz would be the best I could do in that space/lighting depending on strain with a scrog. Like I say, I can only speak from my modest experience.

Are your bulbs marked in kelvin or are you going by the warm or cooler colour?

Tasted the jacks Poison before, having a real hard time trying to image that one on my taste buds.

How the hell you get these lil smiley bastards to appear? lol My post seem to be reading like I have no emotion. meh

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Bulbs are marked kelvin. Can't remember what type of light. I think warm light an the color is red.
Theres a lil smilies page on the bottom when you post.

Last edited:

Ryu

I asked about specific kelvin simply as I tried to veg my first seeds with a double tube aquarium light that is real bright and about 4 foot long.

After 2 weeks of them slowly and consistently getting worse, I put them under the hps and overnight they were lovin life again.

The bulbs were rated for plant life but aquarium plant life and algae. 10,000 kelvin.

Honest, it was kryptonite light to them, grew all twisted and gnarled. To the point where I haven't even tried to use it as supplementary lighting. I do plan on getting some daylight bulbs for it in the new year and using it.

I have tried a few different standard energy saving cfl bulbs and some of the cool blues seem to be harder to get even growth from than the warmer colours, for me at least anyway. A mix was the only way I felt safe and then I just ended up replacing with an envirolite due to them being pretty cheap and kicking out 18,000 lumens.

Looks similar to this one, proper poo:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/T5-AQUARIUM-O...ryZ46314QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1424134#
wave

Ok, so I see them but no worky. click, drag, double click, huh? (insert red faced smiley here. lol)
http://www.icmag.com/ic/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1424803#
nope. hmm

Last edited: