What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

T

TheOneWill

Well I'm still trying to figure out if I should put 3 85cfm fans in the light section or 2. :hs:

jmn2dmb

Awesome Job on the plants, Sucks you got mites in your cab of all places.... contamination from outside material is not so good... but im sure the buds will still get you high as a kite... keep up the good work and show us some pics of your new cab

mr_ickey

hiya Theonewill

You seem to know what you are doing
i have 2 25watt cfls basicly equivilant to 250watt light
would these lights be sufficent to grow big plants
hope to hear from you soon

reguards MR_ICKEY

T

TheOneWill

I have Improved the dresser greatly and is transformed into a cabinet. Once done it will produce 42grams every week. For 9 weeks.
Veg 1 month
Flower 9 weeks
Start 6 seeds every week
48 plants total in stages of flower from weeks 1-9
I assume each plant will produce 7grams. With the new design. :)

wishbone420

get her done lol hope it goes down as planned. my space is just two small i have one plant i put in there little lst little topping and bam its huge to big. hope to make the switch after this ones done. nice design. hope u pullover 1gpw. peace

T

TheOneWill

wishbone420 said:
get her done lol hope it goes down as planned. my space is just two small i have one plant i put in there little lst little topping and bam its huge to big. hope to make the switch after this ones done. nice design. hope u pullover 1gpw. peace
I'm at least waiting for to get like 7 grams -14 grams per plant. I can't wait till I can start the cab up. Hopefully today I can finish it.

Latest posts

Latest posts