What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

T

TheOneWill

Z0Z0Z0 said:
Soft White = 2700k = Flowering.

Daylight = 6500k = Vegetation.

I'm thinking Daylight and Cool White are the same thing, and Soft White and Warm White are the same thing.
Yup your right.
And they were about like 5-8 bucks for the 42 watts at home depot.
So say around like 50-60 dollars.

Last edited:
G

Great macros for beautiful plants. I couldn't find info about your camera and lens.

T

TheOneWill

God damn it so far today I picked like 6 caterpillars. I'm just been cutting the leaves that they ate part off of and been looking for them to pluck them off. :rant:

segue

TheOneWill said:
God damn it so far today I picked like 6 caterpillars. I'm just been cutting the leaves that they ate part off of and been looking for them to pluck them off. :rant:

You have caterpillars? Wow. Do you have a butterfly problem in your area? In January? :)

BTW, I've been admiring your grow since you first started this thread. Sorry I haven't commented, it's just so... good. You inspire the rest of us, I think!

T

TheOneWill

I don't know how they got in there. All I know is the other day I went to look at the buds an saw leaves that had chunks out of them. Well I plucked total of 8 or 9 but I think there might be a few more. I hope they don't but will find out tomorrow. :)

tngreen

Veteran
damn ive had nat probs but caterpillars?!?! thats nuts man. grow is lookin real good though! that sweet tooth looks gorgeous! keep it up!

T

TheOneWill

tngreen said:
damn ive had nat probs but caterpillars?!?! thats nuts man. grow is lookin real good though! that sweet tooth looks gorgeous! keep it up!
Word I just hopes it packs on more bud which it probley won't. But it sure does have allot of crystals on it. :rasta:

T

TheOneWill

Week 6 of flower
18948P1000318-med.JPG

18948P1000322-med.JPG

Sweet tooth
18948P1000324-med.JPG

18948P1000325-med.JPG

Fruity Sativa
18948P1000326-med.JPG

18948P1000327-med.JPG

18948P1000333-med.JPG

Indica
18948P1000328-med.JPG

And I'm pretty sure I got all the caterpillars.

E

Empathy

TheOneWill - Nice lookin plants u got there. How long left on the Sweet Tooth? ive always admired Sweet Tooth. Ill stick around for this one. :lurk:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Good photo taking abilities... but.. no good as your growing abilities those ladies are foxy =D Would it hurt to share some aahah.

T

TheOneWill

HerbGlaze said:
Good photo taking abilities... but.. no good as your growing abilities those ladies are foxy =D Would it hurt to share some aahah.
Don't mind me go right ahead. :)

T

TheOneWill

Empathy said:
TheOneWill - Nice lookin plants u got there. How long left on the Sweet Tooth? ive always admired Sweet Tooth. Ill stick around for this one. :lurk:
The sweet tooth is probley gonna go another 3-4 weeks maybe longer. I like a couch lock high.

T

TheOneWill

Is it bad for some buds to collect dust? Because there is a fan in front of a bud. And they have dust and shit collecting on them. I already harvested one because it was so bad. But I'm thinking I will have to get a screen.

yeah, you can get a regular air filter like one for a vent, and just cut out the size needed for your intake. I'm going to get mine sometime soon also.