What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
better to be safe than sorry. I'd turn the light today Will. My two cents, go with your gut looks like you have alot of sativa in those genes.

T

TheOneWill

At 6pm I'm putting on the timer.
I'm gonna the lights on 6pm till 6am
Thats the time that it gets cold.
I got some pics but gonna upload them later. I just need to resize them.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

:rant: The damn uploader is pissing me off. I'm just gonna use another uploader.
If anyone can point me to the right place to upload photos I will be glad to upload mine.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I just germinated 3 Sour sage and 1 blue goo :wiggle: Can't wait till they get big enough to put in the flowering cab.

T

TheOneWill

Sweet god uploader works.
Heres the pics.
18948P1000123-med.JPG

18948P1000124-med.JPG

I might cut clones from the bottom shoots so the plants will concentrate on the main colas.
18948P1000125-med.JPG

Sweet Tooth mom
18948P1000126-med.JPG

Jack's Poison Mom
18948P1000127-med.JPG

gromer

Great idea Lollypop em after they really commense flower not alot of light will penetrate anyway.Youll end up wid sum xtra clones,larger head buds and more light will be able to penetrate the canopy.Great little set up by the way.Best of luck!!

T

TheOneWill

After these flower I'm building me a newer and stealthier cab.
I'll draw out what it will look like with ms paint when I measure where it goes.
I already know what I'm gonna use for lighting.
For veg in an area
1ft 6inch wide. 2ft deep and 3ft 6inches tall.
100watt mh light
Flowering area
2ft wide 2ft deep and 3ft 6inches tall.
150watt hps light
Both gonna have cool tubes and the too cabs are gonna be separated by 6 inches so all electrical equipment will go in there. 3000rpm 120mm fans pulling through the cool tubes. Don't know what I'm going to make my intake though.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

If I make a passive intake to go through the cool tubes then the plants won't get any fresh air.

T

TheOneWill

When I get the exact sizes I'll draw it out for you Connoisseur300.
I was gonna update with pics today but of course the uploader isn't working. UGH

T

TheOneWill

Heres the pics of the week. First week of flower and Week 9 from seed.
Pic above the scrog
18948P1000144-med.JPG

Pic below the scrog
18948P1000147-med.JPG

Jack's Poison Flower
18948P1000146-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Heres the Sweet Tooth male I'm going to pollinate the Jack's Poison with.
18948P1000150-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

I counted bud sites and there is like 30 to 40 bud sites. I'm hoping to pull at least 4oz out this. :)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a tight grow-and i have enjoyed reading thru this thread very much. well done so far..and good luck the rest of the way......sub

T

TheOneWill

Yeah but I would have to turn it around. But I could do that. I'll do it when I get home from college.