What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Good stuff Marlo. Running the gauntlet when you have to water the back of the room, hell yeah.

Pics or it didn't happen though! :yes:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Ready for pics. After seeing you run the sour so hard, I can't begin to imagine what these GGs are gonna look like. Poundage my friend

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good so far Marlo!
Glad to see this thread kicking again.
I can only imagine how those beds look now.
Any idea on how many gallons of mix each bed holds?
And/or dimensions?
Didn't see you mention.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A much needed update!

A much needed update!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So this run is far from perfect. I would do alot of things differently. I'm already planning some changes for the next run....But the girls still look happy.
I wish I would've taken the time to set up my blumats. Even tho I really like hand watering, I think its necessary. I've let the soil dry out too much on 2 separate occasions that seems to have hurt my progress.

Anyway... you can see how this room is now a complete jungle! We are somewhere around 30 days. Not exactly sure.

picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]You can see a fan leaf covering a bud in this pic. Didn't notice that when I was in the room. That fan leaf will get snipped as soon as the lights come back on.

picture.php

MARLO
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more.....

more.....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I didn't think they veg'd long enough, but you can see the GG4 made it to the top of my nets. She is a vigorous lil lady! Gonna cut the # of plants down to 4 net run. Very easy to get some big girls with this strain. No reason to have them this crowded. and I would use less soil.

picture.php

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: I am lmao cause we warned you about the side branch stretch, in all fairness she still fucks with me to, freakin branches on branches, you will be amazed at how big a bud can get on a stem the size of a needle.

I still can't believe she reached the top of the net! And I never expected all this side growth. It's cool tho...definitely not my 1st over veg, lol.
BTW, this girl smells amazing! :woohoo:

Aren't you tying branches back to the wall netting? That is what I did in a narrow space. Otherwise, branches would be going into the lights and blocking one another. Keeping them tied back to the wall gave me the space I needed. My room was only 5 feet wide, yet I pulled 22 trees out of there using that method...plants right against the wall with branches splayed out and tied back.

Yessir. still pulling branches back to the wall, but 5 feet is a big difference from 32", lol. Especially with an unruly lady like GG#4. My 1st mistake was going with 8 clones. 4 woulda been perfect.

Looking good so far Marlo!
Glad to see this thread kicking again.
I can only imagine how those beds look now.
Any idea on how many gallons of mix each bed holds?
And/or dimensions?
Didn't see you mention.

Wsup CF!
Not exactly sure how much soil the beds hold. I'm guessing around 35-40 gallons each. They are about 5'10 long x 10" wide and approx 20" high.
Next grow I'm thinking about doing 4 12-15 gallon tubs, using pvc, chicken wire and burlap again. I think these 8 girls are choking each other out. My buds/colas would be fuller with more room to breathe. Half the plants and add a week or so on the veg plus the blumats.... I think that'd be real nice.
Less soil, more space to work, more space for GG4 to spread her many long arms. I underestimated this clone. Grow and learn.

View Image

View Image

View Image

It's the secret recipe for making topcorn!

View Image

Love that topcorn bruh!!!!

tiphat.gif

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wonder if some mass defoliation would go good in that setup with a real viney strain, lookin fire yo!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Definitely a jungle you have going Marlo... ya gotta love it ! :bigeye:
How's the smell factor, mine absolutely wreak, but in a good way.
Look'n great so far man, can't wait to watch them get all fat next !

I'm always peep'n,
:ying:

Grizz

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So this run is far from perfect. I would do alot of things differently. I'm already planning some changes for the next run....But the girls still look happy.
I wish I would've taken the time to set up my blumats. Even tho I really like hand watering, I think its necessary. I've let the soil dry out too much on 2 separate occasions that seems to have hurt my progress.

Anyway... you can see how this room is now a complete jungle! We are somewhere around 30 days. Not exactly sure.

View Image

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]You can see a fan leaf covering a bud in this pic. Didn't notice that when I was in the room. That fan leaf will get snipped as soon as the lights come back on.

MARLO
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
your going to be over whelmed with sticky stinky buds, she really don't start swelling till week 6 thru 8, your going to be happy.:biggrin:

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking very nice Marlo. Id imagine getting to the back gives you some perspective on how a gnat feels once it lands on a yellow sticky trap, lol. Going to be quite the show over the next few weeks.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a frosty jungle in here

And its just getting started!!!

OMG you must be covered with stink when you get done in there. With everything sticking to you as well.

I have stopped going into the back of the room for this exact reason. After 20+ minutes of maintenance in the room a few weeks ago, i came out with sticky arms and my t shirt definitely smelled like dank.

I wonder if some mass defoliation would go good in that setup with a real viney strain, lookin fire yo!

I didn't go crazy defoliating the glue. I plan on taking more fans off 2mrw tho. I didnt want to do anything extreme in my 1st run with her, so I started the trim a lil late and not too aggressive.

Definitely a jungle you have going Marlo... ya gotta love it !
How's the smell factor, mine absolutely wreak, but in a good way.
Look'n great so far man, can't wait to watch them get all fat next !

I really really like the smell. New scrubber...so i dont smell anything til i crack the door. And it smells wonderful!
Hard to describe, but it reminds me of Fantastik.
I'm watching yours too bro. They look great sprout!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your going to be over whelmed with sticky stinky buds, she really don't start swelling till week 6 thru 8, your going to be happy.
biggrin.gif
Thats fine with me!! Hoping for a strong finish

nice shit marlo ,,no duds around this way I see
biggrin.gif

Definitely no duds here. Never experienced one myself.

Looking very nice Marlo. Id imagine getting to the back gives you some perspective on how a gnat feels once it lands on a yellow sticky trap, lol. Going to be quite the show over the next few weeks.

getting back there is a mission for sure. Thanks goodness for long arms and watering wands!

great to have you back better then ever!looks sticky.

Good to be back. I haven't had a harvest in a year. I'm looking forward to this one.

Like usual, very nice plants !

Thank you
:wave:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to be back. I haven't had a harvest in a year. I'm looking forward to this one.

Oh i'm quite sure your going to be very pleased with this harvest !!! especially after a year of no homegrown buds :biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 week 5

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]