What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went into the room today for some very much needed maintenance. I should be at or around 40 days now. The vigor and branchyness of this plant has been a bitch to get under control. 8 of these was just too many.
I've almost got her tamed tho. Branches have been getting yanked in all directions so they can all be in a happy place. Still more fan leaves to be removed as well. One more good training session and I should be able to take some good pics of the whole setup. Shit is just too hectic in there right now.

This is as close to completely maxed out as this setup is going to get. There are literally buds everywhere! From top to bottom :biggrin:. This is pretty much how I first imagined it. I haven't weighed a crop for total yield in a while, but I definitely will with this one.
There is still PLENTY of room for improvement with my environment, but its lookin purrdy good so far. GG#4 is the perfect plant for VSCROG. I know I'm gonna get hit with the LARF bcus I wasn't able to snip as many suckers as I wanted to, but thats just more room for improvement.

P.S. my hands are sticky as hell from working in the room. And they smell sooo good! I can hardly wait to smoke this stuff. You picked a winner for sure Joesy!

:tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
This is as close to completely maxed out as this setup is going to get. There are literally buds everywhere! From top to bottom :biggrin:. This is pretty much how I first imagined it.

It's nice when a Plan comes together like that :dance013:... look'n great Marlo !

Grizz

Veteran
I went into the room today for some very much needed maintenance. I should be at or around 40 days now. The vigor and branchyness of this plant has been a bitch to get under control. 8 of these was just too many.
I've almost got her tamed tho. Branches have been getting yanked in all directions so they can all be in a happy place. Still more fan leaves to be removed as well. One more good training session and I should be able to take some good pics of the whole setup. Shit is just too hectic in there right now.

This is as close to completely maxed out as this setup is going to get. There are literally buds everywhere! From top to bottom :biggrin:. This is pretty much how I first imagined it. I haven't weighed a crop for total yield in a while, but I definitely will with this one.
There is still PLENTY of room for improvement with my environment, but its lookin purrdy good so far. GG#4 is the perfect plant for VSCROG. I know I'm gonna get hit with the LARF bcus I wasn't able to snip as many suckers as I wanted to, but thats just more room for improvement.

P.S. my hands are sticky as hell from working in the room. And they smell sooo good! I can hardly wait to smoke this stuff. You picked a winner for sure Joesy!

no, she picked me, lucky plant:biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
More pics! Things have filled up nicely...

picture.php

[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

This is the best shot I could get of the back without getting covered in trichs. Is a bit of a jungle back there.

picture.php
[/FONT]

Here's a pic without the fisheye. This gives a better feeling as to how small the room is.

picture.php
[/FONT]

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I likw this pic right here. It really shows how u can get nice buds from top to bottom.

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
This was the only bud that had a flat top. not sure why, but it looks cool

picture.php
[/FONT]

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some bud shots......

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How far the buds leaning out towards the light before they fall down?

Gosh and I complain about having only 5 foot across my rooms. Haha.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only let them lean forward in the middle of the room. No more than 10-12 inches tho. Looks worse than it is. Kinda gives it the shape of 2 donuts.
I had to do this bcus of the crowding. Way over veg'd. All the branches are anchored somewhere tho. Theyd be flat on the floor if they weren't

I'd be happier than Pharrell if my grow room was 5 feet across, lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha Ha , looks like ya gotta crawl on yer hands & knees to get to the back part of the room !!! :biggrin:

looking great brutha !!! :tiphat:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's been part of the problem. I haven't been able to get in there much at all. I usually have a lil drum stool i can sit on and do whatever work needs to be done. But the size of the beds took that option out.
Next grow I want to do 4 plants. With 4 big pots instead of the 2, leaving me enough room to fit my stool, and cut down my plant count at the same time. Instead of 8 plants and 28 days veg, I'm thinking 4 plants and 35-40 days veg.

And still leave me space for some seed plants in 1.5 gals

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love the W.o.W. - :respect:

Super glad the NSPB works like a charm even with the glue... :joint:

Nothing wrong with those flowers at all!

dank.Frank

Mister_D

Veteran

dank.Frank

Well now that marlo and you have given us a nice little reminder that NSPB is still kicking ass. When are you going to get off yours, and whip out another batch? So you can

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If a guys gonna have problems, that's one too have... looks beautiful Marlo !

Thanks sprout. Buds are nowhere near as big as yours, but there's alot of em. I don't think I'm gonna get the nice fade you had tho. That was a pretty sight.

looking good in here Marlo ,those things are gonna be a greasy mess lol :biggrin:

They already are! And stilll a few weeks to go

Well now that marlo and you have given us a nice little reminder that NSPB is still kicking ass. When are you going to get off yours, and whip out another batch? So you can

View Image

I been tellin him that since the first batch I bought! I'm down to my last bag, and I NEED MORE ! ! !

dank.Frank

I do love it. GG4 is perfect for it too.
She seems to love the soil mix. It came out a really dense tho. Takes forever to soak up the water. I think its cuz its my 1st time using promix. Its more dense than the coco I would have used in its place. I guess that's why Phillthy would add 10 gallons of perlite. But the girls seem to love it. I'll be curious to see what the roots look like after harvest. These beds are so big, I don't think they're anywhere near rootbound, or even filling the beds completely.

How's it looking on the yield? You think you'll get more then 2?

Its hard for me to tell. That would only be 4 zips per plant. Which sounds very doable by the looks of things...from the front at least. the buds in the middle and back do look bigger than the front. But its alot more of a jungle back there. I could be looking at a good amount of larf. Still some more time to swell. And the guys say she likes to chunk up at the end....
But that 1st pic sure does look like alot of bud

:chin: