The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

L

LouDog420

Bring on the swellage!!
peacock.gif

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Driving that green, high on... benzene :)

Those look great, PistilPete. Gonna do me a scrog next and try to emulate your style.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chuckyoufarley - Thanks bro!

greenthumbdub - Thanks!

LouDog420 - Yup, they're starting to get fat now.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! You could get a nice canopy in your space.

brotherindica - Thanks bro! Your girls are looking great too.

Bonzo - Thanks!

archie123 - Thanks! You've got some nice girls as well.

Nonphixion - Thanks! Shouldn't bee too long now.

AugustWest - Thanks bro! Great to see ya.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5/18/12 ~7 weeks of 12/12~
All 4 are swelling up nicely. Gonna start flushing #2 and #4 this week, they're looking like they'll go 9 weeks or so. #1 and #3 look like they'll go 10-11 weeks.

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

picture.php

(L) White Jones #3 (R) White Jones #4

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro your killing it with those ladies, cant wait to see them once they get a good flush.
With all the amazing test grows of The White Jones i cant see them sitting on the shelves for long.....thanks for sharing.
Peace

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Damn bro your killing it with those ladies, cant wait to see them once they get a good flush.
With all the amazing test grows of The White Jones i cant see them sitting on the shelves for long.....thanks for sharing.
Peace

Are they on the shelves?!?! Shit...i'd take a few packs off those shelves ;) Much love pete, lookin bulky and healthy!! SL

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krizznapp - Thanks bro! Thanks for making those Abusive Kushaze and Fire OG x Abusive Kushaze beans available. Some serious fire in those seeds.

truecannabliss - Thanks bro! I really appreciate the kind words from the creators of this fine strain. Thanks for letting me run these. I'm impressed with the results. I'm always down if you need any more of your fantastic gear tested.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks bro! Loving your cab too. Can't wait to puff on some White Jones.

Stickky - Thanks bro! Looking forward to your run with these genetics.

vStagger Leev - They're up on the bay, get em while you can! Thanks for the kind words bro! Love what you're doing in your threads, especially the OTBub

ojd - Thanks bro! Thanks again for getting these out.

DiscoBiscuit - #1 #2 and #4 are re looking like they'll go 9 weeks or so. #3 looks like it'll go 10-11.

archie123 - Thanks bro! Shame about your herm.

Thanks for stopping by homies. New pics will be up today.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5/25/12 ~8 weeks of 12/12~
Flushing these girls out. We're in the homestretch now. Had to stake up #3, she was getting too top heavy.

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

picture.php

(L) White Jones #3 (R) White Jones #4

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: