What's new

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dramamine - Thanks bro!

lordofthenugz - Thanks! She has a bit of a funk to her, more floral tho.

xweed420 - Thanks! In my experience using a 10/14 will hurry a plant along a bit at the end.

Bonzo - Thanks brotha!

WJ#3 will come down tomorrow, I'll post final pics of her before chop.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WJ#1 Smoke report

============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION

Date: June 12, 2012 (6/12/12)
Strain: White Jones Fems (Casey Jones x The White) (This report covers PHENO#1 (WJ#1) ONLY... other phenos to follow)
Judge: PistilPete
Breeder: Connoisseur Genetics
Grower: PistilPete
Picture of sample smoked:

(Click to enlarge)

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

8 - Thick dense buds. Darkish green. Crystally. Thick orange hairs.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

9 - Greasy and sticky.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [10% ] Cloudy [75% ] Amber [15% ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [X] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

with orange pistils.

5. Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

9 - Dense, dense, and dense.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [5]
Earthy [5]
Floral [7]
Pepper [5]
Fruit [2]
Pine [6]
Hash [3]
Musk [3]
Spice [4]
Lemon [4]

7. Aroma: Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

9 - Sweet, sugary, lemony, a bit of pine and ammonia.

8. Seed content: Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

2 - 0

9. Weeks cured:

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
Thick dense buds. Dark green. Crystally. Thick orange hairs. Sticky.

============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe: 8 inch with diffusion
Vaporizer: Arizer Extreme Q
(I run the vape through the tube)

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [6]
Earthy [2]
Berry [2]
Floral [8]
Pepper [5]
Pine [7]
Hash [5]
Skunk [5]
Musk [3]
Spice [5]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste: Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

9 - Sweet, sugary, lemony, a bit of pine and ammonia. I like it.

4. State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5 - vapes nice.

5. Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

10 - Thick smooth smoke.

6. Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7 - expands pretty good in my lungs. I can feel it in my sinuses when i take a real big hit.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Thick, smooth smoke. Expansive. Tasty. Very skunky and ammonia on the exhale.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage: Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

3-4. I don't really know. I have a very high tolerence and i hit a vape all day.

2. Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency: Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

8 - stronger than #2

6. Duration: Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

Not sure. Still puffing.

7. Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

Not sure. Still puffing.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9] Day - work [9] Evening - relax [9] Night - sleep [9]

Again, I have a very high tolerence and i hit a vape all day.

9. Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions: Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use.

Yes, i'll be running this pheno again.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6/13/12 ~ WJ#3 @75 days ~ Final shots before chop

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bonzo

Veteran
fantastic job pete! :) looks like outstanding genetics grown to perfection...looks chunky, heavy sticky gnarly....:D do you flush? or is that not part of the organic deal? nice work dude! :)

talktosamson

Veteran
Looks hella dank, im sure its going to be killer smoke. But shit 75 days? In 75 days I flower, chop and have plants 15 days into flower again :)

D

DJXXPLATINUM

JUST STELLAR WORK WITH THOSE GIRLS AND PROPS TO THE THOROUGH THREAD.....DJ

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing thread
was a pleasure to watch
thanks bro

75 days from seeds is very respectable talktosamson

peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bonzo - Thanks bro! Yeah, i flushed the hell outta these girls for 3 weeks. Most of the large fans yellowed and dropped, but i just couldn't get the tops to yellow. Maybe my soil mix was too strong this time? I don't know, i usually get more yellow toward the end. Thankfully, it didn't affect the end product of the phenos i've tried so far. Smooth smoke, very light grey and white ash.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! Hahaha

talktosamson - Thanks! Yeah, i don't mind a 75 day flower time. The other phenos finished up a bit quicker.

DJXXPLATINUM - thanks bro! Glad to see ya around.

ojd - Thanks alot bro! These were a pleasure to grow. Gonna run #1 #3 and #4 again and narrow it down to 2 to keep. Thanks for getting these out to me.

Gonna get a smoke report on WJ#4 (pheno#4) today when i get a minute.
#3 is drying. ..... next round is about to get flipped...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WJ#4 Smoke report

IDENTIFICATION

Date: June 18, 2012 (6/18/12)
Strain: White Jones Fems (Casey Jones x The White) (This report covers PHENO#4 (WJ#4) ONLY... other phenos to follow)

(Click to enlarge)

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

8 - Thick dense buds. Darkish green. Crystally. Nice round buds. Thick orange hairs.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

9 - Greasy and sparkly. Hard to photo.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

with dark orange pistils.

5. Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

9 - Dense, dense, and dense. Nice.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [3]
Earthy [8]
Floral [0]
Pepper [5]
Fruit [0]
Pine [7]
Hash [7]
Musk [2]
Spice [2]
Lemon [5]

7. Aroma: Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

9 - Earthy, piney with a bit of lemon and pepper.

9. Weeks cured:

Thick dense buds. Dark green. Crystally. Thick orange hairs. Sticky.

THE SMOKE TEST

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [1]
Earthy [8]
Berry [0]
Floral [0]
Pepper [5]
Pine [7]
Hash [7]
Skunk [0]
Musk [2]
Spice [5]

9 - Earthy, piney, hashy. I like it alot. My favorite pheno so far.

4. State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5 - vapes nice. Big thick hits.

10 - Thick smooth smoke.

6. Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

8 - expands pretty good in my lungs.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Thick, smooth smoke. Expansive. Tasty.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

3-4. I don't really know. I have a very high tolerence and i hit a vape all day.

2. Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

8 - strongest of the 3 phenos i've tried so far.

Not sure. Still puffing.

7. Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

Not sure. Still puffing.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

9. Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions: Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WJ#3 Smoke report

IDENTIFICATION

Date: June 21, 2012 (6/21/12)
Strain: White Jones Fems (Casey Jones x The White) (This report covers PHENO#3 (WJ#3) ONLY... other phenos to follow)

(Click to enlarge)

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

8 - Thick dense buds. Olive-ish green. Crystally. Long, spear shaped buds. Thin, wispy orange hairs.

9 - Greasy and sparkly. Lots of trichs. Hard to photo.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

with orange pistils.

9 - Dense.

Ammonia [0]
Earthy [4]
Floral [8]
Pepper [0]
Fruit [7]
Pine [0]
Hash [0]
Musk [2]
Spice [0]
Lemon [0]

9 - Fruity with a skunky undertone..

9. Weeks cured:

Long, dense buds. Lighter green. Crystally. Wispy orange hairs. Sticky.

THE SMOKE TEST

Ammonia [1]
Earthy [2]
Berry [7]
Floral [7]
Pepper [0]
Pine [0]
Hash [1]
Skunk [4]
Musk [0]
Spice [0]

8 - Fruity and sweet with a skunky undertone

5 - vapes nice. Big thick hits.

10 - Thick smooth smoke.

8 - expands pretty good in my lungs.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Thick, smooth smoke. Expansive. Tasty.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

7 - strong.

Not sure. Still puffing.

Not sure. Still puffing.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outstanding test grow and report, we hope to see you running more of our strains in the future.
Thanks for all the hard work, your a true credit to our community and if ever you want anything of ours just ask and its yours.
Peace