Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WJ#2 smoke report

============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION

Date: June 2, 2012 (6/2/12)
Strain: White Jones Fems (Casey Jones x The White) (This report covers PHENO#2 (WJ#2) ONLY... other phenos to follow)
Judge: PistilPete
Breeder: Connoisseur Genetics
Grower: PistilPete
Picture of sample smoked:

(Click to enlarge)
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

8 - Thick dense buds. Darkish green. Crystally. Thick orange hairs.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

9 - Greasy and sticky.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [10% ] Cloudy [75% ] Amber [15% ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

with orange pistils.

5. Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

8 - Nice and dense.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [7]
Earthy [6]
Floral [2]
Pepper [5]
Fruit [2]
Pine [5]
Hash [3]
Musk [7]
Spice [6]
Lemon [4]

The smell is much more spicy and musky now than it was when it was wet.

7. Aroma: Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

9 - Spicy, earthy, peppery.

8. Seed content: Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

2 - A few seeds here and there

9. Weeks cured:

0 - fresh sample

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
Thick dense buds. Darkish green. Crystally. Thick orange hairs.

============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe: 8 inch with diffusion
Vaporizer: Arizer Extreme Q
(I run the vape through the tube)

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [5]
Earthy [8]
Berry [2]
Floral [2]
Pepper [9]
Pine [8]
Hash [5]
Skunk [5]
Musk [8]
Spice [8]

Spicy, peppery, piney.

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste: Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

9 - Spicy, peppery, hashy. I like it.

4. State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

4 - needs a cure.

5. Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

10 - Thick smooth smoke.

6. Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7 - expands pretty good in my lungs. I can feel it in my sinuses when i take a real big hit.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Thick, smooth smoke. Expansive. Tasty. Very spice on the exhale.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage: Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

3-4. I don't really know. I have a very high tolerence and i hit a vape all day.

2. Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency: Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration: Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

Not sure. Still puffing.

7. Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

Not sure. Still puffing.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9] Day - work [9] Evening - relax [9] Night - sleep [9]

Again, I have a very high tolerence and i hit a vape all day.

9. Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions: Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use.

Yes

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vStagger Leev - Thanks bro! I doubt those packs will last very long. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Gonna chop WJ#1 today @ 66 days..... pre-chop pics will be up shortly.
WJ#3 will go to at least 11 weeks ...... WJ#4 will come down around 10 weeks i think.
I picked up a fucking nasty mite infestation, again, so i hope it doesn't mess with the last 2 girls too much in their final weeks.

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6/4/12 ~ WJ#1 @66 days ~ Final shots before chop
Chop day. She's done. Flushed out for over 2 weeks. Dropping leaves all over the floor. Nice dense, hard nugs. The flash makes her look whiter than she does in person. 70/20/10 (cloudy/amber/clear). Gonna be running this pheno some more.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest8905

were the seeds in the first chopped pheno a result of hermi or your own creation?

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krizznapp - Thanks bro!

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! Nice! This one will do well in a scrog.

Stickky - Must have been from the male flowers that popped out... I didn't toss any pollen in this round. Not many seeds at all.

Thanks for checking them out.

WJ#4 comes down tomorrow morning. I'll post up some pre-chop shots in the AM.
WJ#3 is gonna be flowering for a bit more

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6/6/12 ~ WJ#4 @68 days ~ Final shots before chop
Same deal as #1.... Chop day. She's done. Flushed out for over 2 weeks. Dropping leaves all over the floor. Nice dense, hard nugs. The flash makes her look whiter than she does in person. 70/20/10 (cloudy/amber/clear). Gonna be running this pheno some more also.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! That pheno made me gag a number of times trimming her. She has this rotted focaccia bread like funk to her. I was trimming a floor above my wife and still she had to leave, she said the whole house smelled like sharp vomit. Said she was glad i'd be vaping it so she wouldn't have to smell it when i puff. LOL. And she's very tolerant of my lifestyle. She never complains about the smells of my herbs or how much i have or how much i puff..... So, +1 for CSG for making my wife run for the hills.

Bonzo - Thanks bro! Loving your new build out. Just checked your window sativa again. That pic always gives me a good laugh.

WJ#3 is still going. Gonna change her lights to 10/14 and see if that helps her along a bit. Hoping she'll be done around 11 weeks. I've got 2x WJ#4s, a WJ#3 and a WJ#1 vegged up in 5 gallons for next run along with one each of Bubba Bx1, ST#3, Geisha, and JHxSDibl

L

LouDog420

Lovely shots and sweet smoke report Pete!

I'm planning on running both my girls again too to get a better feel ;)

That Geisha, is it foomar's F2s or H3ad original?? Shoot me a link if you're posting it :D

Gotta spread it around like a PB and J...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LouDog420 - Thanks bro! They're F2s ... i'll be posting it.

Almost forgot to do my friday update ..... i'll post em when they're done uploading ....

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WJ#3 ~10 weeks of 12/12 ~ 6/8/12
Last girl standing. Cut the lights to 10/14... Looking much like casey/ecsd ... big fat calyx.... yum

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
L

lordofthenugz

Drivin that train High on this strain Casey White you better watch your speed. NICE GROW. That last one looks so much like ECSD!!! Does she smell funkier than the others? I know that ther Casey Jones my friend grows is like ECSD without the sour. I gotta get some seedage of these bad bitches.

Peace and nugget grease.

X

xweed420

why did u turn the lights 10/14?it is good for the plant in the last days this program 10/14?girl looks very good i can feel the smell in hear:)

Bonzo

Veteran
unreal pp :) awesome job...:woohoo:

those pics of the window allways bring a smile to my face too..:D..good memories! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts