What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

AugustWest

Veteran
high pete! :wave:

hope you are well, man..

your plants seem to really like whatever you're doing to them :)

be well...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, super healthy and happy......roll on the fun, bud filled times.
Peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mugenbao - Thanks bro!

trichrider - Thanks bro! Great to see ya.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks bro! Good genetics and good organics make the girls happy happy happy.

AugustWest - Thanks! Great to see ya August! Stop back again!

truecannabliss - Thanks bro! Thanks for making these available.

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/14/12 ~ 2 weeks of 12/12 ~

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

(L) White Jones #4 (R) White Jones #3

picture.php

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! Yours are looking great as well.

greenthumbdub - Thanks! Nice job saving yours. Looking forward to seeing them.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/20/12 ~ 3 weeks of 12/12 ~

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

picture.php

(L) White Jones #3 (R) White Jones #4

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sneaky101

Looking real good PistilPete. Those are gonna be some nice colas in a month or so. Keep up the good work *pats PistilPete on the back*.

M

mugenbao

Those are looking real nice man, starting to get to the best part! The way those beauties look I'm starting to get a bit jealous, hehe :D

archie123

looking sweet,pete!!!how tall is #3,my #3 is starting to get some hight..they all look good..happy meds man...
A1

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice work buddy! They are lookin to put on some nice lengthy Cj style nuggets :joint: This should be real real good man! Much love, SL

p.s. I was thinking of doing a similar feminised cross of the NightMare Kush x CASEY jONES aka... Casey's Nightmare ;) :woohoo:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LouDog420 - Thanks! They get healthier everytime i reuse my soilless mix. Did i mention that before? I recycle my medium and reuse it. I've been on the same 2 bales of Pro-Mix for over 2 years. I just yank out the big root masses, and longer pieces of roots and break up the dirt. Then i toss it into a big (around 40 gallon) plastic tote. The tote fits about half of a bale of ProMix. Then I add 1/2 cup bonemeal, 1/2 cup dried blood, about 7lbs (half a bag) of EWC, and some perlite. I mix it up real nice like and let it sit for about 12-15 days before i use it.

sneaky101 - Thanks! *high five*

mugenbao - Thanks man! The good part is coming real soon. They're starting to fill in and get frosty.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks!

archie123 - Thanks! She's about 30" now.

newhousegreen - Thanks for stopping by.

Phillthy - Thanks! Can't wait to see yours.

vStagger Leev - Thanks bro! They do look like they'll be long CJ buds on 1,2,and 3. #4 is looking a little hashplant-ish.

Latest posts

Latest posts