What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Alex Jones Brings Llamas In Studio, For No Apparent Reason

[YOUTUBEIF]-DHior3Jc38[/YOUTUBEIF]

Llama power. Don't give your llama's fluoride, people.

X

xavier7995

The bastards have bought and gutted each party.

True, but I would still say the dems are the place to be if you back public education, as they get money from them. Given the current situation over on the republican side of the aisle, dems are at least sort of tied to reality and follow the advice of experts.

...and yes, they do these things while shafting middle class and poor people. No celebration for the dems, but they are marginally better under normal circumstances and well, not just being dumb as a rock puts them way up in this election cycle.

Saw a good meme the other day about Dan quale with the quote "remember when misspelling potato disqualified a person from being president...yeah we need to go back go that."

Gry

Veteran
A fine example of "Get the HELL away from me!".
If the young lady who was in the previous picture with the bird is the handler,
I would have paid to see her take the bird off the desk after the feather dusting.

Gry

Veteran
Fully understand I am speaking to the choir here, but we are being gamed.
We will see continued deterioration until we deal with that which must at some point be confronted.
Having said that, I will like everyone else, hold my nose and do the best I can with what is at hand.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If the young lady who was in the previous picture with the bird is the handler,
I would have paid to see her take the bird off the desk after the feather dusting.

Yeah, I'll bet she gave trump the ol' stink eye too.

X

xavier7995

True, but I would still say the dems are the place to be if you back public education, as they get money from them. Given the current situation over on the republican side of the aisle, dems are at least sort of tied to reality and follow the advice of experts.

...and yes, they do these things while shafting middle class and poor people. No celebration for the dems, but they are marginally better under normal circumstances and well, not just being dumb as a rock puts them way up in this election cycle.

Saw a good meme the other day about Dan quale with the quote "remember when misspelling potato disqualified a person from being president...yeah we need to go back go that."

Wasn't a meme...but:

picture.php

Amynamous

Not a fan of Harris as the pick (i liked duckworth), but I am coming around to the thinking behind it. We will see how it plays out, but the argument that it should help with voter turnout among black people and women makes sense.

Man though...its a tough pill to swallow and while I will vote for them over trump, cant say I am actual supporter.

I was hoping Joe would pick Duckworth too.
It’d be nice to have a veteran in the White House.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hoping Joe would pick Duckworth too.
It’d be nice to have a veteran in the White House.

Hopefully a Cabinet post. She'd be great at Veteran's Affairs.

Michelle Lujan Grisham....more murmurs about her being Secretary of Health and Human Services. She might persuade cannabis use nationally.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Alex Jones Brings Llamas In Studio, For No Apparent Reason

[YOUTUBEIF]-DHior3Jc38[/YOUTUBEIF]

Llama power. Don't give your llama's fluoride, people.

Maybe AJ is running out of shit to rant about, and repeating the old stuff gets old even for hardcore Alex Jones fans. Llamas are a nice distraction, and can also be blamed for the fart smell lingering in the studio.

Just guessing.. :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting that trump keeps telling people voting by mail is fine in states where he's behind in the polls...desperate donny strikes again!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fully understand I am speaking to the choir here, but we are being gamed.
We will see continued deterioration until we deal with that which must at some point be confronted.
Having said that, I will like everyone else, hold my nose and do the best I can with what is at hand.

I've been having a bit of a back and forth on another forum over Harris as VP. I'm not happy with her at all.

A friend came up with an analogy that is making this bitter pill a little easier to swallow. The US is stuck in a quagmire right now. Joe Biden is the granny gear to get us unstuck. Kamala is second gear. Progressive movement will happen in third in which I mean that it will feel like we're actually moving in the correct direction again once we're able to actually shift into third.

My response was, "I sure hope the clutch is up to the task or we'll blow the tranny up and be truly fucked."

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and that he's supporting the nutty q lady for office...

as if the frickin tea party wasn't bad enough...

Honestly, the further right they go into extremism makes it easier to pick them off. When you're standing on an island all by yourself, you make for an easy target.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
President Trump said during a radio interview Tuesday that "George Washington would have had a hard time beating" him in a presidential match-up pre-pandemic.

"I don’t know if you’ve seen, the polls have been going up like a rocket ship. George Washington would have had a hard time beating me before the plague came in, before the China plague. And then, you know, like every other nation, like other countries, when you get hit, it affects you, and we went down a little bit,"

How delusional do you have to... Oh yeah. Forgot. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts