What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i totally changed my mind,trump is finally tackling the important issues...low flow shower heads...

thank you orange jesus!!

iaz3ekz6zylvreeapjjo.jpg

gif;*,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was watching faux News they said Trump should replace Pence with Tulsi. I was busting up when they said that. She isn't a Republiscam

minds_I

Veteran
I was watching faux News they said Trump should replace Pence with Tulsi. I was busting up when they said that. She isn't a Republiscam

Hello all,

Yeah, Harris is going to likely to assault pence so badly I bet he calls out for mother while on the debate stage.

I am listening to her now and she is kicking ass and taking names.

Gamechanger?

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I thought this was pretty good....Maher sure does know how to get under that orange skin, ay?

Read teh article but watch the eulogy....Classic Maher...buahahahahaha

Donald Trump Attacks Bill Maher’s Looks After HBO Host Delivers A Mock Eulogy Of The President

https://deadline.com/2020/08/donald-trump-bill-maher-1203011153/

Also, yesterday tRump called Harris a "nasty woman" like four times in as many minutes.

Nasty woman? hmmm, this come from a man whom raw dogs high mileage hookers.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Honestly, the further right they go into extremism makes it easier to pick them off. When you're standing on an island all by yourself, you make for an easy target.

You are just showing the DNC that no matter how many times they fuck you have their back. Had the Republicans elected somebody like Lindsey Graham I would have never voted. Just my opinion of course but you will always be voting for the "lesser of two evils" as long as they control the narrative.

Cannavore

Veteran

Republicans love her even though her policies are basically Bernie's.

It's a prime exampel that they don't actually follow or understand the policy component. It's all projection, gut feelings, and pretty faces.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: so trumpers,i'm curious as to who all these suburban housewives are that trump is wooing...i personally can't think of a single "housewife" that i know...i know plenty of couples with kids who both have jobs,and a couple of house husbands raising the kids...

but as far as "housewives",don't know any...

'Boogieman'

:dunno: so trumpers,i'm curious as to who all these suburban housewives are that trump is wooing...i personally can't think of a single "housewife" that i know...i know plenty of couples with kids who both have jobs,and a couple of house husbands raising the kids...

but as far as "housewives",don't know any...

No idea, I suppose my mom would be considered a house wife and she is definitely a Trump supporter. I'm curious how Kamala the cop is going to bring together the cop haters to defeat Trump?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No idea, I suppose my mom would be considered a house wife and she is definitely a Trump supporter. I'm curious how Kamala the cop is going to bring together the cop haters to defeat Trump?
the boogie didn't fall far from the tree eh?:D

i imagine if my dad were still alive he would be a trump supporter,mom definitely isn't...and i can imagine her secretly voting for biden while saying she supported trump...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

First blood????
Harris speech

"Trump is also the reason millions of Americans are now unemployed.

He inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack Obama and Joe Biden—and then, like everything else he inherited, he ran it straight into the ground."

buahahahahaha

Kickin' ass and takin' names.....

minds_I

Cannavore

Veteran
AOC given 60 seconds to talk at the Dem National Convention

Yang was totally snubbed from speaking

Meanwhile John Kasich, a Republican, has more air time than both of them that night. Lmao.

"Dem unity" in action

Status
Not open for further replies.