What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

They are scared...you can hear the fear in their voices and in their words.

They feel the Sword of Damocles over their head and it is haunting their dreams. The voices echoing the impending doom are getting louder. The wheels upon which they laden their hopes on are coming off and the ride is going to end.

buahahahahaha

minds_I

Now, out to the front porch to enjoy a couple of beers, some fine music and the best buds that I never had to buy. && degrees and nice on-shore breeze...buahahahahaha

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I see all the same bull shit today as yesterday and everyday before that...No one is scared everyone is sick and tired of the echo chamber of TDS
Not to meantion being dis respected and ganged up on if you don't regurgate the accepted TDS talking points...
Most members here won't touch this thread because of the bull shit by the same 8 or 9 members day in and day out saying the same things everyday trying to wish it into being true...
Here are a couple of truth's for ya mindless I
1 kAmala hArris is a shitty , disgusting whore who fucked a married man to get her 1st oppertunity in the political scetor . She's a liar and is universally hated by both parties...She's a sociopath who will say or do anything to grab power..And her being Bidens running mate is the best thing to help Trump since Democratic leaders let violent activist take control of their City's

Scared.....Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa

2.Trumps path to victory just got a lot easier.So thanks jOe and kAmala ....It's almost like they are trying to loose cause that is 200 % what happens in Nov...

Trump 2020

P.S.I noticed you're hearing "Voices" now from reading typed words on a screen,please accept that you are a sick sick person and seek the help you need ay.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1 kAmala hArris is a shitty , disgusting whore who fucked a married man to get her 1st oppertunity in the political scetor . She's a liar and is universally hated by both parties...She's a sociopath who will say or do anything to grab power...

Are you actually Kamala Harris??

minds_I

Veteran
I see all the same bull shit today as yesterday and everyday before that...No one is scared everyone is sick and tired of the echo chamber of TDS
Not to meantion being dis respected and ganged up on if you don't regurgate the accepted TDS talking points...

Most members here won't touch this thread because of the bull shit by the same 8 or 9 members day in and day out saying the same things everyday trying to wish it into being true...
Here are a couple of truth's for ya mindless I
1 kAmala hArris is a shitty , disgusting whore who fucked a married man to get her 1st oppertunity in the political scetor . She's a liar and is universally hated by both parties...She's a sociopath who will say or do anything to grab power..And her being Bidens running mate is the best thing to help Trump since Democratic leaders let violent activist take control of their City's

Scared.....Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa

2.Trumps path to victory just got a lot easier.So thanks jOe and kAmala ....It's almost like they are trying to loose cause that is 200 % what happens in Nov...

Trump 2020

P.S.I noticed you're hearing "Voices" now from reading typed words on a screen,please accept that you are a sick sick person and seek the help you need ay.

Hello all,

And yet here you are, ay?

As to hearing voices, yes, that's what happens when you listen to the right wing pundits. You can hear the dread and discomfort in their voices and I can hear the contravention in your typed words.

I have noticed that reading comprehension is illusive for you.

PS. you triggered? you sound triggered. buahahahahaha

minds_I

PS, Our president lied again to us, I do not acceot that, the question is George, why do you still? I hope I am not picking on you, ay?

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Hello all,

And yet here you are, ay?

As to hearing voices, yes, that's what happens when you listen to the right wing pundits. You can hear the dread and discomfort in their voices and I can hear the contravention in your typed words.

I have noticed that reading comprehension is illusive for you.

PS. you triggered? you sound triggered. buahahahahaha

minds_I

PS, Our president lied again to us, I do not acceot that, the question is George, why do you still? I hope I am not picking on you, ay?

Say all the ignorant ,childish bull shit you want to me pal you're just a gnat to me,mildly annoying with no power in your bite..
Nope, not triggered do I really "sound " triggered ? you sure that's not the voices again ? In order for you to be able to trigger me you'd 1st have to matter to me and you don't and 2nd I'd have to value your opinion and I don't.
Yup here I am , killing time, not hearing voices though so looks like I'm a smidge better off than you.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Winner winner, chicken dinner....buahahahaha

Careful George, your bound anger will be your undoing.

hey, I have a great idea, you don't like my words, use your ignore button...problem solved, ay? buahahahahahaha

minds_I

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Now you're "hearing" anger ? Just words no emotion
Not a bother to me at all lot's of gnats in the summer here can't go out with out them buzzing around
I think you don't like my words ,yet here you are
never too late to ignore me ay ?
But for real , like,do the voices ever give you winning lottery numbers or anything useful ?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are just showing the DNC that no matter how many times they fuck you have their back. Had the Republicans elected somebody like Lindsey Graham I would have never voted. Just my opinion of course but you will always be voting for the "lesser of two evils" as long as they control the narrative.

I've never voted D in my life. ;)

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: so trumpers,i'm curious as to who all these suburban housewives are that trump is wooing...i personally can't think of a single "housewife" that i know...i know plenty of couples with kids who both have jobs,and a couple of house husbands raising the kids...

but as far as "housewives",don't know any...

I had that exact same thought. Wife makes a 6 figure salary so the husband stays home and raises kids, plays with race cars, or shoots guns all day.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AOC given 60 seconds to talk at the Dem National Convention

Yang was totally snubbed from speaking

Meanwhile John Kasich, a Republican, has more air time than both of them that night. Lmao.

"Dem unity" in action

Yang getting snubbed is truly stupid on the DNCs part. However, his people are in talks with them to rectify that. And that's straight from Andrew's mouth.

Guy grabs 42% of Trump voters and they dismiss him out of hand. And they try top elevate a clown that appeals to literally NO ONE! (Kasich) Fucking morons.

I believe Kyle Kulinski said it best -
Now remember if you oppose the person who laughed at legal marijuana in 2014 and didn’t prosecute Goldman Sachs criminal Steve Mnuchin when she could’ve, you are a racist.

Last edited:

Amynamous

https://news.yahoo.com/atifa-website-one-america-chanel-rion-russia-004727528.html

Interesting read this morning involving trump, antifa, and a fake news company.

WASHINGTON — At his press briefing Wednesday, President Trump, as he usually does, called for a question from Chanel Rion, the chief White House correspondent for the conservative One America News network, which has at times replaced Fox News as the president’s favorite news outlet. Rion’s question had nothing to do with COVID-19 or the economic recovery Trump had been boasting about, but instead brought up an obscure website, antifa.com.

“I wanted to highlight a kind of odd situation. In the last hour or so, if you googled ‘antifa.com,’ it would take you straight to Joe Biden’s website — his official campaign website — odd situation,” Rion said, adding, “We don’t know who’s behind that.”

Rion went on to suggest the site posed “an interesting leadership question” for the former vice president and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.

“Should Joe Biden, the Democrat Party, Kamala Harris, should they publicly denounce the antifa as a domestic terrorist organization?” Rion asked the president.

It’s not clear why she thought it raised that question, though, since there is no evidence that the Biden campaign had anything to do with antifa.com, or vice versa. Instead, the phenomenon cited by Rion had a clear link to Russia.

The people in control of any website can redirect to another, without the permission or even knowledge of the second site. Nothing Rion described would indicate direct involvement by Biden’s campaign, which did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

Records for “antifa.com” in the domain name database Whoisology.com show the site was registered in the Russian Federation from 2013 through last July. Starting last November, the site’s registration was moved to Panama, The website has always been anonymously registered and its owners could not be reached for comment.

After briefly redirecting to Biden’s page on Wednesday, the site went dark. Based on copies of the site on the Internet Archive, it was blank from 2013 until June of this year when it began to feature a message in support of the protests that erupted around the U.S. following the killing of George Floyd. The page declared, “we are actively increasing Membership” but provided no contact information for anyone interested in joining.

“We Are Antifa: Join Us & Take Action,” the note said, adding, “More to come ... Check back regularly for updates & How you can be part of something that is changing the world”.

The U.S. intelligence community concluded the Russian government conducted a campaign to intervene in the 2016 election in order to help Trump and hurt his Democratic opponents. That effort included extensive usage of disinformation, Kremlin owned media outlets, and social media. U.S. intelligence officials have said the Russian government is engaged in a similar effort during this year’s race.

Russian state media have highlighted tensions around the Floyd protests. In June, a Department of Homeland Security bulletin indicated the agency was aware of “covert proxies and social media accounts” that were working with foreign rivals and their state media outlets to use the demonstrations to paint a bleak picture of the situation in the U.S.

“Russian influence actors, in particular, have a history of using online tools to covertly amplify content concerning protest activity in the United States, including rhetoric that may seek to incite violence at such events,” the bulletin said.

Rion’s question provided Trump an opportunity to highlight one of his favorite campaign themes, the supposed far-left stance of Biden and, as of this week, Harris. Trump claimed leftists who have been protesting and engaging in vandalism around the country are “part of” Biden’s campaign. While many of the protesters oppose Trump, they do not all support Biden. Antifa, short for “antifascist,” is a movement that has no clear organization. Trump went on to tout his administration’s efforts to clamp down on looting and vandalism by protesters with an aggressive response from federal troops.

“It’s virtually a part of their campaign, antifa,” Trump said. “The Democrats act like, ‘Gee, I don’t know exactly what that is.’ ... Take a look at any place you want to. ... They’re all over the place.”

Rion did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Her channel, One America News, which was founded in 2013, bills itself as “straight news,” but it has a clear pro-Trump bent. The channel’s owners have reportedly directed staff to promote Trump and downplay Russian aggression. One of the network’s reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously worked for Sputnik, a Russian news site that U.S. intelligence officials pegged as playing a role in the Kremlin’s propaganda campaign pegged to the 2016 election. A 2017 investigation by Yahoo News found Sputnik employees were specifically directed to “stay true to the national interest of the Russian Federation.” Rouz’s work for One America News have included segments that falsely linked Democrats to antifa.

Rion has previously drawn attention for unusual questions and for peddling conspiracy theories. Since March, she has been attending White House briefings in defiance of social distancing rules designed to prevent the spread of coronavirus among the press corps and staff. Rion has said she was explicitly invited to attend by Trump administration officials.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone with half a brain knows Russia helped Trump win with there misinformation campaign directed at weak minded people. They will be fooled again.

White Beard

Anyone with half a brain knows Russia helped Trump win with there misinformation campaign directed at weak minded people. They will be fooled again.

They’re *still* fooled from last time: the antics of their trained squirrels has chased away all the birds, and they have the feeder to themselves.

'Boogieman'

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3210k1.jpg
    3210k1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 11whore.jpg
    11whore.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.