What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deep State

fuck no... i don't buy into any stone aged bullshit... just because some ranting lunatic could convince a rabble of primitive man that he was the son of god doesn't mean fuck all to me today...the people of the era had a IQ of 40 ....

I do however respect Christian values. or at least to the degree I see in my close culture

And what EXACTLY are those values?

And what EXACTLY are those values?

for example...my mom and dad are a huge part of a local church.. partially funded a refugee house here in Winnipeg, fund a charity in Africa which administers medical aid... donations in the community to good causes.. medical help for those in need, food, shelter etc.

what part of Christian culture do you dislike so much ?

med4u

Veteran
Hello all,

No, I intend to vote against tRump, and blue down ballot.

Just mailed my voter registration of Kentucky today.

Remember, vote early and often, ay?

As for my life...I am happy, all my needs are met and I have pounds of personal stash lovingly grown in my backyard.

And as for sailing, my sweet wife and I are booked on a Hawaiian cruise in 13 months...if they don't cancel.

And as for looking for shit to slam Don the Demented, aw shit man, do you really have to look far or hard? C'mom man....buahahhahaha

minds_I

:biglaugh:Yea floating on a petri dish of virus to some tiny islands exploding with covid cases....only to find out they wont let you dock...cuz visitors need to quarantine for 14 days before being allowed to enter
Sounds like a dreamy anniversary treat for the ol lady....hope you get your deposit back

D

Deep State

Well, that sounds good :)

Who said i dislike Christian culture?
I think if religion helps people in whatever way it helps then it's a good thing.... we do ALL need -something- to believe in, whatever your preference is.
But, there are obvious HUGE problems when people take their religions as the be all and end all, and a get out of jail free card for their despicable behaviour, or even worse- the cause of their despicable behaviour.

Some people think, because they go to church and pray to Jesus they are good people so whatever they do outside of church is all well and good and they don't have to think about their actions.

The more deeply religious, the more gullible and hard to reason with.

Trump appeals to unreasonable people.

Well, that sounds good :)

Who said i dislike Christian culture?
I think if religion helps people in whatever way it helps then it's a good thing.... we do ALL need -something- to believe in, whatever your preference is.
But, there are obvious HUGE problems when people take their religions as the be all and end all, and a get out of jail free card for their despicable behaviour, or even worse- the cause of their despicable behaviour.

Some people think, because they go to church and pray to Jesus they are good people so whatever they do outside of church is all well and good and they don't have to think about their actions.

The more deeply religious, the more gullible and hard to reason with.

Trump appeals to unreasonable people.

Trump is the best thing to happen to modern politics ! because of him we can clearly see the man behind the mirror..Trump has forced the shadow governments to show their hand and over play their media propaganda and at the same time expose how deeply their influences have infiltrated the infrastructures of western governments ...today's lefties are the useful idiots to the establishment ruling class

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fake ass bullshit LOL... you lefties are so clueless and gullible, no wonder none of you can grow weed worth a fuck...unlike leftist voters weed can't be lied to, you either got it or you don't..

What did your diesels look like again?

Attachments

• BC1BC960-470F-4C07-8BF2-91C1FAA1B63C.jpg
    BC1BC960-470F-4C07-8BF2-91C1FAA1B63C.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 6

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pot calling the kettle...

Can't we all just get a bong? :grouphug:

Im no racist wacko. Dont get it twisted. I respect womens rights, racial equality, the disabled, our vets and our planet. I know whats up. Nitro is obtuse at best.

D

Deep State

Trump is the best thing to happen to modern politics ! because of him we can clearly see the man behind the mirror..Trump has forced the shadow governments to show their hand and over play their media propaganda and at the same time expose how deeply their influences have infiltrated the infrastructures of western governments ...today's lefties are the useful idiots to the establishment ruling class

Ohhhh, the good old deep state. :bigeye:

Salute Chairman Trump. *does tribal war dance*

imiubu

Im no racist wacko. Dont get it twisted. I respect womens rights, racial equality, the disabled, our vets and our planet. I know whats up. Nitro is obtuse at best.

Missed my point. Calling each other names is not only a violation of TOU, it's immature and adds no value to the discussion. Being civil calls for a bit of creativity me thinks. Showing ass is well... reactionary and rather boorish.

:smoke out:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Missed my point. Calling each other names is not only a violation of TOU, it's immature and adds no value to the discussion. Being civil calls for a bit of creativity me thinks. Showing ass is well... reactionary and rather boorish.

:smoke out:

Thanks for your input.

Amynamous

Nitro- seems like another backwoods canuck living in mommy’s basement who does not understand the US political system. :kissgrin:

The US is an oligarchy that is controlled by corporations that pushes billions of dollars into political campaigns to secure their interests. There is no mythical “deep state” controlling the government and the media’s influence over the masses is minuscule compared to the influence that corporations
assert. President* trump was never immune to corporate influence and proved it when he bragged to his real constituency at MaroLago about the huuuge tax cuts he gave them. And to be fair, Biden is deep in the corporate pockets as well. He is not immune to corporate influence.

The influence of money in US politics is not a “left” thing or a “right” thing, it is THE ONLY thing.

D

Deep State

Nitro- seems like another backwoods canuck living in mommy’s basement who does not understand the US political system. :kissgrin:

The US is an oligarchy that is controlled by corporations that pushes billions of dollars into political campaigns to secure their interests. There is no mythical “deep state” controlling the government and the media’s influence over the masses is minuscule compared to the influence that corporations
assert. President* trump was never immune to corporate influence and proved it when he bragged to his real constituency at MaroLago about the huuuge tax cuts he gave them. And to be fair, Biden is deep in the corporate pockets as well. He is not immune to corporate influence.

The influence of money in US politics is not a “left” thing or a “right” thing, it is THE ONLY thing.

:good:

And on top of that Trump is an epic, epic d*ckhead with zero self awareness, in completely over his head, pushing buttons and pulling levers like Dennis the Menace when he's not purposely being as divisive as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.