What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
U.S. postal chaos prompts Democrats to reassess mail-ballot plan | Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ts-to-reassess-mail-ballot-plan-idUSKCN25F1BQ

Uh oh....dems not so sure on mail in ballots with the knowledge every ballot will be scrutinized with many being disqualified

Canvassers demand answers after 72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were off
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...oit-perfect-storm-voting-problems/5616629002/

SCOTUS may ultimately fix the issue.
Stand down & stand by. :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
Nobody got shot did they?

hows it going in chi-congo...........what are the mostly peaceful protesters up to this weekend?
not yet
back in the day treason against your state would get you hanged
but we've progressed some since then
we'll see how these boys are doing after 20 years in the joint

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

hows it going in chi-congo...........what are the mostly peaceful protesters up to this weekend?

The same people busted planning the governor's kidnapping were protesting fully armed inside the state house during a legislature session.

Put any spin on it you want.

Cannavore

Veteran
The same people busted planning the governor's kidnapping were protesting fully armed inside the state house during a legislature session.

Put any spin on it you want.
you see two of them shared a stage with sherrif leaf at some protest event against whitmer lol. the sherrif basically defended them.

yet more evidence that shows law enforcement interacting with these nutjob patriot & white supremacist groups.

med4u

Veteran
Some call it keepin your elected officials in check with a strong pimp hand....we aint got no lootin riots and burning shit round these parts....we prefer to take it to the source

GOD,GUNS,AND TRUMP 2020 :tiphat:

Amynamous

your so brainwashed kid... holy fuck..its your side doing everything you accuse Trump's side of doing... the disconnect in your brains is almost unreal..your completely indoctrinated by media propaganda.. unreal how powerful it is in the average person

Truer words were never spoken.
It is unfortunate you probably won’t realize the irony.:bump:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's football day so I just wanted to check in @ICCNN
What terrible thing did POTUS do to the members here today?
Even the bookies are taking a page from Joe's playbook,the odds on today's games will be divulged tomorrow :yay:

St. Phatty

Even the bookies are taking a page from Joe's playbook,the odds on today's games will be divulged tomorrow :yay:

for 15 seconds we could forget about Covid19, and watch football injuries of old.

Some player broke his ankle. LIVE ON NATIONAL TV. A compound fracture, they said.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hows it going in ******...........what are the mostly peaceful protesters up to this weekend?

Did somebody say something about peaceful protests?
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
pretty much the same as the last several days
you know, spreading his disease
because you should be glad to catch sickness from him
just another proud day in America

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Interesting segment on 60 Minutes tonight about the Lincoln Project. They have identified a split in the Republican Party with on side being the college educated leaving trump and the ones staying with trump more likely to have no college education and more racist tendencies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty much the same as the last several days
you know, spreading his disease
because you should be glad to catch sickness from him
just another proud day in America

Yeah same ol',same ol' what we need are some huge fucking riots,looting,shootings,buildings burning.
You know the kinda shit where we can go 5 minutes without hearing trump's name.

Damn something must be happening somewhere on this planet besides trump?

igrowone

Veteran
Yeah same ol',same ol' what we need are some huge fucking riots,looting,shootings,buildings burning.
You know the kinda shit where we can go 5 minutes without hearing trump's name.

Damn something must be happening somewhere on this planet besides trump?
at the moment things are pretty calm, eye of the hurricane no doubt
some very belated realizations that some GOPers have been on a Trump death march
and their deaths(political and spiritual) will be in lock step with the orange cone head leading them
not exciting though watching that
I'm sure something will be served up shortly
$1200 of helicopter money looks to be on the table
it would help I think

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah just like all bills,that 1200 comes along with a letter saying dear santa....
Fucking politicians.
Off to the Sunday Night game.....enjoy your night!

Amynamous

Thanks for pointing that out eugenegreen, you'd be surprised but occasionally I do sleep!;)

...... anytime anyone sees anything like this advocating killings or assassination, please click on the orange triangle with the ! in the center to flag the post and bring it to the attention of Gypsy and Mods, THANKS!;)

Seems to me you’ve been pretty busy.
Some people might argue it is easier to ban than to continually clean up after others. I commend you for your diligence. You are a far better person than I. :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems to me you’ve been pretty busy.
Some people might argue it is easier to ban than to continually clean up after others. I commend you for your diligence. You are a far better person than I. :biggrin:

that would be me,i'm the boogieman of the mods,i'm more of the three strikes and you're out school of modding...:ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.